The Function Reviews

The Function View more information

• Courtney
    Courtney J. Married on 09/27/2020

worry free wedding planning delivered!

This is one review I was super excited to write. I booked Harmony for planning everything about a year out from our wedding. I wasn't sure what to expect, as everyone around me had warned me planning a wedding was oh so stressful. Well, Harmony solved that for us. She handled everything and had this very easy to use website to assist in the process while keeping us in the loop. I work graveyard while my husband works day shift so we are never really together except on two of our days off. (Seriously, we wave to each other in our cars on our commute back and forth.) Harmony was still able to keep in contact with us via text, email, or phone calls and would keep us on target with a handy dandy checklist. I never felt like I was bothering her with stupid questions and she was so easy to talk to it was like calling a BFF. We had a lot of out of town guests, and even through the covid19 restrictions she kept a close eye on the county/city mandates to make sure it wouldn't effect anything. She helped run the entire wedding weekend from a bachelor party / wine tour bachelorette party / welcome family dinner and day of coordinating ( which is a must ). I can honestly say this was the best event planning experience I have ever had!
  • Liz
    Liz S. Married on 06/13/2020

Amazing Coordination!

We used The Function for day-of coordination for our wedding. Harmony was a pleasure to work throughout our planning process and was readily available to answer any and all questions we had especially during these uncertain times. Harmony and her assistant Beau provided us comfort while walking us through the rehearsal and our wedding! If something needed to be done, they handled it without skipping a beat! They truly went above and beyond the day of our wedding, allowing us to have the perfect day that could not have happened without them! I would highly recommend their services to anyone searching for the perfect coordinator!
    Christi H. Married on 04/19/2020

A Very Happy Customer

We hired Harmony with The Function to be our Day Of Coordinator and boy was she a Godsend! She is very professional, organized and a lot of fun. She helped us through different changes up to and the day of our Son's wedding. I highly recommend Harmony as your planner as she really helped take the stress level down ALOT!
  • Rachel
    Rachel P. Married on 07/06/2019

The best around

Harmony is the best around! She helped me plan my wedding from start to finish and it was flawless! Couldn't have made it down the aisle without her!
  • Becky
    Becky H. Married on 09/08/2018

Best we could ask for!

While trying to simultaneously build a house and plan a wedding it was reassuring to know that Harmony and her team could handle design and logistics to make our wedding amazing. She was able to work within our budget and still achieve all the "bells and whistles" one hopes for on their wedding day.
  • Heather
    Heather T. Married on 12/18/2009

Spectacular

My experience from beginning (understanding my thoughts and process) to end were so on point and respected by this team. They honored me by helping with my wedding reception. They did not leave a detail unfinished. Actually they went above and beyond to make my day so special. I will never forget the top of my cake (that was a surprise) it was 2 pears that were perfectly fondued to look like a bride and groom and a custom sign that said “the perfect pear”. From beginning to end my experience was so professional and personal. I would beyond highly recommended The Function.