Infinite Dreams LLC

Caldwell, ID View map
3.1 out of 5 rating
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Based in Caldwell, Idaho Infinite Dreams LLC is a wedding planning company. Specializing in bespoke events, the team here customizes every detail to reflect the people celebrating. The owner wants every couple to have a memorable, personal celebration of their one-of-a-kind love story.

Infinite Dreams LLC is on hand to provide support from the very start, going the extra mile to make your vision a reality. You can choose between full-service planning, partial planning, or day-of coordination, depending on what best suits your needs. Some of the services offered as part of these include budget analysis, guest-list management, and scheduling. Vendor referrals are also available. The owner of this service is a non-denominational minister and is happy to act as a wedding officiant.

• Black-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Elopement
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Myself

Alyssa Married on 06/17/2022
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Very helpful

Nichole was very helpful and awesome at a great price. There were a couple little slip ups but that’s totally understandable with a big wedding like ours. I would still definitely recommend!

Infinite Dreams LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! It was my pleasure being part of your special day!😊best wishes!
    Ashley C. Married on 09/03/2022
    1.4 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating

My experience

Nichole is a someone I thought to be a kind person that would be a wonderful help on my wedding day to help with the flow of the day. My day before was a bit unique as I had the Venue all Friday to set up instead of rushing Sat morning. When signing the contract I discussed of needing her help Friday since she offered services of set up. She explained to me that she would be there for me. Little did I know Friday would play out based on her schedule and idea of how set up goes. She insulted my brothers/cousins for not taking instruction from her when she was not asked to do so. She left shortly later as she had an appointment with another Bride.
    Day of my wedding she shows up in a t-shirt and shorts. Yes it was a warm day but either way looked very unprofessional at my wedding. I had other professionals asking who she was as the way she held herself was not of a service coordinator. Not to mention I hardly saw her at anytime the day of. When I asked where she was - no one had any idea! (keep in mind she's wearing a bright pink t-shirt) Little later in the evening I saw her sitting behind the barn with her daughter chatting and continued to she her there throughout the wedding. But later tells me that she and her daughter recieved no seating out of the 140 chairs and about 70 guests.
    After all is said and done I email her in regards of her services and how I felt she did not fulfill her end of agreement. She continued to attack me and ALL of my guests at my wedding. Not to mention the last email that I recieved from her this morning. I am not one to leave a review but after what I experienced I think others should know the type of "professional" one is dealing with.
illustration stars

Exclusive

4821 Settlers Ave Caldwell, ID, 83607
2085048937

Mon-Fri 9am to 3pm
Location of (Infinite Dreams LLC)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding