The Executive Court Banquet Facility Reviews

The Executive Court Banquet Facility 1
The Executive Court Banquet Facility 2
The Executive Court Banquet Facility 3

Lisa Smith · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic service and true professionalism

The Executice Court is beautiful! The grounds are well-maintained and the inside of the venue is extreamly clean. Missy, our wedding planner was phenomenal. She was always available to answer questions even those last-minute ones! At the rehearsal, Missy made sure everyone knew exactly where to go, what was happening next, and did not give me any reason to have doubts for the Big Day! To no surprise, the ceremony was flawless. The reception was equally as fantastic. The service was outstanding. My guests have not stopped complimenting the wait staff who were patient, friendly and fun. I could not have asked for a better venue, a better wedding planner, and better wait staff. Thank you to everyone at the Executive Court who had a part in my wedding on October 20th, 2018! (Even those that spent hours afterwards cleaning the venue...because I’m sure you do it time and time again for the next Bride!)

Sierra · Married on 09/02/2018

I loved this venue! It was in the middle of our price range plus everything was right there. Restaurant, hotel, and venue all in one plaza! No transportation necessary. It was wonderful for my out of town guests! Missy was wonderful to work with. She answered all of my questions and more. She made me feel at ease. The grounds are stunning and the comfort I got knowing that should anything go wrong I had Missy was astonishing. I simply cannot say more about this place. Everyone loved the food and they were so accommodating with food allergies! Everyone was able to eat something. The sweetheart package was the way to go! I recommend using the preferred vendor list! Everything was beautiful. Highly recommend!

Charles · Married on 07/07/2018

Overall experience was fantastic. Our event coordinator, Missy, was absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process. From planning the menu to seeing everything through the day of the wedding, she did a fantastic job. She made sure that everything went very smoothly and kept everything rolling on time. The grounds were beautiful! The reception hall that we booked was perfect from the amount of people we had. The buffet style meal was absolutely incredible! The best part of the whole event was the price. I definitely feel like I got the biggest bang for my buck going with this facility. I don't have one bad thing to say about the entire experience.

Elisha · Married on 06/30/2018

We got married here on June 30, 2018 and it was amazing! Missy was great to work with! She was with us from the start of planning right up to the end. If we had questions we emailed and she was very responsive. We loved that she was right there to make sure everything went on time. The grounds are absolutely beautiful! We recommend the package deal and use their preferred vendors. Everything was just perfect!

• User4682525 · 1+ year ago

On January 3, 2015, my son had his wedding at this venue. We were very fortunate to have worked with Missy. With her help and expertise, the wedding went off without a hitch. We were extremely grateful for all of her hard work and advise so that this wedding went as smoothly as it did. Because our wedding included different traditions,we were skeptical at first, burn much to our surprise, Missy and her staff were very flexible, and accepting in making sure that we had everything that we needed. I highly recommend this venue for any sort of function, the price was reasonable,wonderful at adaptation, and we really couldn't of chosen
    a better place for our son and new daughter-in-law's celebration. Thank you for making that possible Missy. Sincerely, HABIB and Lisa Ullah

Sent on 01/10/2015

The Executive Court Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us this great review! Missy and her team do a great job! Again thank you for your feedback we really appreciate that! https://www.facebook.com/executivecourt

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

It’s your day! What a fantastic, acomadating team! The venue is beautiful & welcoming. All of my guest commented on how great our meal was! It felt as though the staff were celebrating us as well. One stop shopping as well with so much included! Got so much more for our money than any other local venue... happy bride!

Debra · Married on 09/30/2017

Had the privilege of working with Missy and her staff and they were absolutely wonderful. My wedding day had expected rain and Missy had a backup in place incase the out door ceremony had to be moved indoors. Luckily the rain held off. The grounds were beautifully landscaped for pictures. I didn't have to worry about decoration the room as Missy took care of everything and did exactly how I wanted it to look. The staff took care of my guest who raved about the food and appetizers. All I had to do was greet my guest and have fun. So thank you Missy and her staff for making my wedding day wonderful and flawless

Jeanne · Married on 08/26/2017

Missy and her team did an amazing job! They were very professional, kept everything running smoothly, and my husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing! The grounds were gorgeous! Everyone raved about the food! It's been a year and people are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding!

The Executive Court Banquet Facility 4
    The Executive Court Banquet Facility 5
    The Executive Court Banquet Facility 6

Jennifer · Married on 08/05/2017

We had our son’s wedding and reception at The Executive Court Banquet Facility. Missy made the wedding exceptional and really added the special touches that made it a magical evening. She was absolutely the most helpful person we encountered along our entire wedding planning journey and so easy to work with. She responded to emails/phone calls in a timely manner. She greeted us as soon as we arrived on the wedding day and was very organized in getting us to get great picture spots before cocktail hour. Unlike other venues you deal with Missy during the entire planning process which makes for continuity and minimal stress for planning purposes. We had planned an outdoor wedding ceremony, but due to the rain, we had to move it inside. I was amazed at how she had been following the weather and had a backup plan that flowed without hesitation. She made the entire process smooth, detailed, and personal. Lastly, it is apparent she has an amazing relationship with her staff as they all worked effortlessly together and were very professional. The venue is gorgeous and the personal attention to detail is outstanding!!

Katie · Married on 08/05/2017

We had our wedding here on 8/5/17. The facility was beautiful, the food was delicious and above all Missy was phenomenal. I did not have to worry about one detail on my wedding day. Missy and Laura went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly! Before our wedding, Missy took the time to meet with us and go over every little detail. She was always available and quick to respond wether in email or by phone! If you're looking for a beautiful, fun, affordable and most of all carefree wedding day than this is your place!

Thank you to Missy and Laura for a memorable day!

Kristin · Married on 06/10/2017

My Husband and I loved getting married here. Missy was our event planner and was phenomenal! The ceremony and reception was beautiful. Missy really took the time to make my vision come alive!! Missy was SO INCREDIBLY organized and made my day stress free. Because of this I was truly able to enjoy everything! The venue prices were the best we could find and the food was delicious. Don't look any further, this is where you WANT to get married!

Arianna · Married on 11/12/2016

Missy at the Executive Court was great! My ceremony and reception went of without a hitch. She was so helpful and very organized. It made my stress level almost non-existent knowing she was behind the scenes taking care of everything! The package deal they offer is amazing and made staying within budget much easier. We chose the buffet for our main course. The food was phenomenal...all of our guests raved about how delicious it was. I would recommend the Executive Court all day, every day.

Sent on 12/05/2016

The Executive Court Banquet Facility's reply:

Thank you very much Arianna for such wonderful words. Its so nice to read that you had so much ease at your wedding. I'm very thankful our paths have crossed. Keep up the good work with all those people you take care of. Enjoy married life!

meredith · Married on 11/12/2016

I searched a long time to find a venue for my wedding reception! When I contacted the Executive Court, Missy responded back. I cannot tell you how INCREDIBLE Missy was! She was my own personal wedding coordinator and accommodated every wish I had!! :) We immediately set up a meal tasting. It was DELICIOUS! We chose the filet and stuffed chicken. I like more of a cornbread stuffing, so they were able to alter that to suit my taste! In terms of costs, you will not find a more affordable venue that has such amazing service, food, and atmosphere. We chose to do the all inclusive option and we could not be happier that we chose the Executive Court and had Missy as our coordinator. Our day was PERFECT and MAGICAL. The venue looked beautiful and inside was even better! A month before our wedding, we went to a wedding at the Bedford Village Inn... our food and atmosphere was better than that wedding (and was a lot less costly)! EVERYONE was impressed! Thank you again to Missy and the best staff!!!!

Christina · Married on 09/03/2016

My husband Dan and I got married here on 9/3/2016, and could not be more impressed. We had the pleasure of working with Missy, and I can't put into words how thankful we are to her and the entire staff. From the first time meeting her we knew we were in good hands and we were right! We were unsure at first getting married in Manchester so close to so much but it truly is like it's in its own little world. Having the hotel on site and everything so close to eachother you began to forget where you were. The ground were breathtaking and the ceremony was stunning. The food was exceptional and we got so many compliments on it! The reception area is huge with vaulted ceilings and has an entrance right to the gazebo which was ideal especially having older guests. The meetings and planning went so smoothly with missy on our side. The entire weekend went so smoothly, and we truly did not have to worry about a single thing. Two days before the wedding we brought Missy boxes of decorations and things told her our ideas, and then she brought our vision to life in every aspect. We could never thank Missy or the staff and the executive enough for making the best day of our lives perfect!

Sara · Married on 07/09/2016

The Executive Court is a fabulous place to have a wedding! The wedding coordinator was wonderful to work with and made my wedding planning and wedding day stress free. The grounds are beautiful for photos. The food is delicious. The location is convenient with the Best Western hotel and The Yard all within walking distance. I HIGHLY recommend this venue for a wedding!

Jonathan · Married on 06/04/2016

The Executive Court was an awesome venue. The staff was amazing especially Missy our wedding coordinator. I would highly recommend this venue for the wedding of your lifetime.

Robyn · Married on 06/04/2016

We had the most perfect ceremony and wedding reception do to working with the Executive Court Banquet Facility. I give special thanks to Missy our wedding coordinator. We couldn't have done it without her. She got down to every detail and made our wedding exactly how we envisioned it. I am soooo happy we had our wedding here. I would highly recommend working with Missy at the Executive Court. You won't be let down. She will meet all of your expectations and more. June 4, 2016 is a day to remember because of everything they did for us!!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

The entire staff at the Executive Court went above and beyond everything we expected for our wedding! Missy addressed every little detail with precision, and the entire event was flawless. We chose the Twin Hearts package, and were so happy with how the vendors worked seamlessly with the venue to set up everything even better than we expected. Our friends and family loved how easy it was to have everything on site, and thought the grounds and ballroom were beautiful. Everyone loved taking photos (& keeping warm) by the fireplace. Even our band said it was one of the best venues they have ever played. And of course, the food was stellar! We can't thank you guys enough :)

Alyssa · Married on 10/17/2015

One of the best decisions I made in regards to wedding planning was having our reception at the Executive Court! The grounds are absolutely beautiful and the upkeep of them is even better. This provides you with SO many photo opportunities for you and your guests. I visited many reception halls prior to choosing this one and the affordability and professionalism that the Executive has is not even comparable (and I am a very particular type of person)! The moment we met with the wedding coordinator Missy on our initial tour, I knew THIS was the place. Choosing the twin hearts package also makes the planning process that much easier and can't imagine what it would have been like if I was trying to do it all on my own!

Missy - This review does not even begin to show our gratitude!! You kept me sane during the whole planning process from start to finish!! Answering EVERY question that I had, providing me with any little detail that I needed, and making sure my day was flawless (as it was)! We cant' thank you enough for playing such an important role in one of the best days of our lives and are so grateful that we had the opportunity to work with you!! We received so many compliments on how flawless everything was set up, how smoothly it all ran, and how delicious the food was!

Brides - I HIGHLY recommend this venue. When Missy says that she will take good care of you, that is an understatement! The whole staff at the Executive Court make your special day even better than you could have ever dreamed of!

Thank you ALL!

XO
    Alyssa & Rob

Amy · Married on 09/04/2015

We were married September 6, 2015 at the Executive Court Banquet Facility. Missy (our event coordinator) and the entire staff at the Executive Court Banquet Facility were absolutely fantastic from beginning to end. They were timely to respond to all my questions and offered helpful suggestions that helped me to plan a wonderful day for our wedding. From our first meeting Missy was personable and professional; talking with her was easy, like talking to a friend you've known for years. She was very accommodating through the entire process, even with the handfull of special requests we had for our guests' dinners due to allergies. Missy took my requests for how to set up the room with the decorations and centerpieces I brought in displaying the room exactly how I had envisioned it. She kept me informed and on track the day of the wedding which made things go as smoothly as possible. As far as I know we had no hiccups in the day and I know that is because of Missy and the entire staff at the Executive Court Banquet Facility. The grounds were pristinely landscaped making for a beautiful backdrop for our pictures which I'm sure was no easy feat considering how hot and dry it had been leading up to our big day. There was not one dried, brown flower or one blade of grass out of place and the lawn was as green as green could be. I would definitely recommend anyone to choose to have their event here. I couldn't have asked for a better venue or staff. All my guests have told me how pretty everything was, how delicious the food was, how timely and smoothly things went and I know this is because of the hard work and professionalism of everyone at the Executive Court Banquet Facility. Thank you for making our day so special and perfect.

Barb · Married on 08/22/2015

We had a wonderful reception at the Executive Court. Missy was very attentive and helpful. She was more than willing to accommodate our special requests. The food was delicious. Do get the hot hors d'oevres. There were so many of them that some of our guests thought it was dinner! And everyone raved about them. The grounds were lovely and we got some great pictures. I highly recommend this venue.

Nicole · Married on 07/11/2015

I got married on July 11th and I wouldnt change a thing about the venue. A big thing we wanted was a beautiful venue with easy access to a hotel for our guests. The Executive Court blew me away!!! I can't even say enough on how amazing Missy is to work with. She was so professional, helpful with all my questions I had through the planning process and so efficient! I wanted a wedding where I could have fun at and everything started on time like promised. My guests had a blast!! The food was excellent. Highly reccomend the chicken marsala and the scallops wrapped in bacon are the best I've ever had. I will forever be greatful for the Executive Court for making my wedding day so perfect!!! Thank you Missy!!!!!

Holly · Married on 06/12/2015

Missy and the team at The Executive Court were fantastic! Everything turned out exactly how I had imagined and the night was smooth and perfect! Staff is friendly and helpful
    And the food was amazing! I highly recommend this venue to couples looking for a beautiful outdoor ceremony/picture area and a reasonably priced vendor package. We couldn't be happier!!

Denise · Married on 03/07/2015

We had our ceremony and reception at the executive court. From the planning to the actual event, Missy Marr, the wedding coordinator was amazing. She was professional, helpful, easy to work with, flexible and made the entire process so much less stressful. On the day of the wedding she kept coming up to the suite where us girls were getting ready and checking in on us and helping in every way! The staff at the ceremony and venue were amazing. The food was delicious and everyone had a wonderful time. I highly recommend the executive court'nn