The David Rohr Floral Studio Reviews

The David Rohr Floral Studio 6
The David Rohr Floral Studio 7

Steve · Married on 05/19/2012

Fantastic design and service
    Very Professional and made our day!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/28/2012

Jane · Married on 05/12/2012

I LOVED working with Dave. He was fun and nice and totally diva-free. I also knew that when we were talking or having a meeting, he was totally focused on hearing everything I wanted and figuring out a way to make it work.

I chose Dave over a couple of other florists in the Desert because he had worked at my venue, the Ace Hotel, and because he came highly recommended by the hotel coordinator. I was definitely not disappointed.

Right from the beginning, he seemed to understand that we didn't want a very traditional wedding and that we really wanted him to just take our often odds ideas and make them into something gorgeous. I think at one point I told him, "I just really like cute, fat flowers." He laughed but then did everything he could to make my vision a reality. And he even worked very well with our budget. His first quote came in a little over and he quickly and easily brought it down.

In the end, we had an amazing display of succulents mixed with bright and colorful wild flowers that were perfect for the desert and so unique. The tables were just covered with beautiful wild flower gardens and the effect was unbelievable. And on top of that, we got a TON of flowers for what we paid. Even our day-of coordinator commented on what a good deal it was.

If you have a chance to work with Dave, I highly recommend him. And make sure to give him a challenge, he's got plenty of creativity to go around.

Sent on 07/06/2012

robyn · Married on 05/05/2012

David Rohr Floral Studio made my day perfect! I was so excited to get the peonies I wanted! I would absolutely recommend him to all of my friends and family. Loved my centerpieces! My vision was brought to life by David Rohr Floral Studio.

Sent on 05/24/2012

gayle · Married on 05/05/2012

David was very professional - he listened to what my daughter wanted and made it happen...the tables were gorgeous that evening - he was available to answer any of our questions whenever we called him...we loved working with him...he was such fun

Sent on 05/25/2012

Carla · Married on 04/28/2012

I could not have asked for a better florist. He took my vision to a whole different level and all within my small budget. Working with the David Rohr Studio was always fun. They go above and beyond for their clients. I cannot describe how thankful I am to him. They were by far my favorite wedding vendor.

Sent on 05/24/2012

Molly · Married on 04/07/2012

Wonderful to work with! Super kind and very willing to help me with my vision for the wedding. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 06/21/2012
  • W

Jessica · Married on 03/31/2012

David and his staff were amazing! I completely trusted them. They were willing to work within any budget, prompt in responding to my communication whether phone or email, and friendly. Most importantly, they made you feel like they were just as excited about your day as you were, not to mention that their work is spectacular! People are still talking about how beautiful the flowers were at our wedding!

Sent on 04/14/2012

Lindsey · Married on 03/24/2012

I cannot find enough nice words to say about Dave. He was an absolute pleasure to work with, from the early stages of wedding planning to the end. He turned what I had envisioned my flowers looking like into reality. Planning a wedding from out-of-state is never easy, but Dave made the process go so smoothly and made me feel very comfortable with the investment. I showed him a few pictures of bouquets and flowers I liked and he ran with it. Dave has a vast network of wedding contacts in the area which was very helpful, and he is also very knowledgeable about flowers that are available in the desert during the different seasons.

I met with a few highly-recommended floral designers in the desert before making my decision to go with Dave and I'm so glad I chose him. He was completely honest with me and I am so impressed by his eye for design. What set him apart from the others was his honesty and his enthusiasm – the first time I met him I felt like I was talking to a friend instead of a floral designer I had just met. He truly loves his job and it shows in his work.

Dave showed up right on time the day of the wedding and I felt so taken care of – he was there to set everything up and pin flowers on our groomsmen and didn’t leave until everything was completely set up. We got so many compliments on the flowers at the wedding and I would highly recommend Dave to any bride!

Sent on 04/06/2012

Callie · Married on 03/24/2012

The David Rohr Floral Studio did the flowers for a wedding that I was recently a part of, and I must say that the flower arrangements were stunningly fresh and beautiful. The combinations of different types of flowers he used in the bride's/bridesmaids bouquet were breathtaking! His flowers transformed and brought tremendous life to the reception room for such a special day. During set-up it seemed David was going above and beyond to make sure that every detail had been taken care of, and that his special touches were exactly to the bride's liking. I could tell he had built a good relationship with the bride in terms of communication and trust. Wedding's are one of the most special days of a couple's life, and flowers are a BIG deal. I would highly recommend putting your money, time, and trust in with the David Rohr Floral Studio to add just right touches to your wedding day!

Sent on 04/09/2012

Dakota · Married on 03/10/2012

Dave and his team are simply the best! The flowers were breathtaking and the service was impecable. With all of the stresses of planning a wedding, I can honestly say the flowers and centerpieces were the least of my worries. I gave him my vision, and he captured it perfectly. Going forward, I will do all of my business with David Rohr Flower Studio for any and all events and/or occasions!

Sent on 04/06/2012

Jennifer · Married on 01/14/2012

I hired David for our wedding. His cost was reasonable. The flowers were more gorgeous than I imagined. David was very professional. Everything was delivered on time and David was very friendly. I would definitely recommend him to a friend.

Sent on 01/15/2012

The David Rohr Floral Studio's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer - You had a clear and beautiful vision for your wedding, and it was a pleasure being part of your special day.

Christy · Married on 12/18/2011

Dave was amazing!! After talking with him at our first meeting, I felt completely comfortable that he’d create exactly what we wanted and he did. He really worked with me in creating the perfect arrangements for my price range. He helped make our special day perfect!

Sent on 12/30/2011

Sara · Married on 12/10/2011

David Rohr Floral Studio is absolutely the BEST. From the beginning, Dave gave me a great amount of time and attention to planning the details of the flowers and decorations, and was careful he understood my vision. Dave and his team also went above and beyond to meet my requests for multiple delivery sites the day of the wedding. He brought a huge white box with an enormous bow to my house and when I opened it up, I was met with the most wonderful fragrance and the most beautiful bouquets. It was truly a special moment. No detail was spared and I cannot thank them enough. The flowers for my wedding were the prettiest arrangements I've ever seen and I will always remember the perfume they created in the ballroom. Thank you, David, and your super team. You are a talented artist and a fairy godfather for making my dreams come true. We love you!!!!

Sent on 12/12/2011

Gloria · Married on 11/11/2011

David Rohr Floral Studio did two weddings for my family this year. There is no one in this valley that provides better customer service and pays attention to every request and detail like David. We used Vintage Nursery to rent some trees and ivy and they just dropped it off without setting it up..David Rohr set it up around the arch to make it perfect and it wasn't his responsibility to do so...just so the bride and mother of the bride would be happy!! He evn helped our wedding coordinator set up. WHO DOES THAT?? David Rohr does that!!! If you need a florist from the Coachella Valley for anything and you don't choose this florist, you have missed the boat!!!

Sent on 11/14/2011

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2011

From the moment I met Dave, I knew he was going to be a great collaborator to make my wedding really look beautiful! His professionalism combined with his humor and vision was exactly what I was looking for in a floral genius! I gave Dave some colors and ideas of what I wanted, but nothing too specific, and he really ran with it. My guests at the wedding were so impressed at the beautiful table arrangements and Bouquets that we had. I asked for pops of color in a lush green garden setting with white crisp linens, and that's exactly what I got! Orchids, roses, daisies, green tricks, peonies.. amazing beautiful. Dave and his fabulous team really delivered, and when I was in need of consulting, they didn't try and upsell me, they were just trying to make sure I got what I needed. That's so important when you're a bride on a budget, and I greatly appreciated that part of my experience with Dave and his team. I can't wait to have another event so I can work with Dave and be dazzled once again!!! Thank you!

Sent on 11/14/2011

Haley · Married on 11/11/2011

David is amazing! Not only did he provide the flowers and decor for my wedding, but he also did the same wonderful job for my mother's wedding in May of this year and everything was just beautiful! My arch, cake and cake table, our tables for the wedding, the aisle were gorgeous. He also helped set up our wedding favors on top of that! He arrives with a lovely box with the bouquets in it and they did not disappoint. The guys' boutonierres (sp?) Were very pretty. I was not disappointed! Thank you David!

Sent on 11/17/2011
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/05/2011

Dave is the most amazing person to work with! Not only is he very focused, organized, and detail oriented, he is hysterical! I had so much fun just talking to him I wish I could sit with him all day long. He has a wonderful way of making you feel comfortable and completely special! I am so happy I found him and you will be too!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Barbara · Married on 10/22/2011

David Rohr and his staff were the best! My daughter and I visited 3 florists in the desert and found that not only was he the most attentive and involved in the vision we were describing, his prices were very competitive. We chose David because he worked with us and got to know what we wanted. He is a dream!

Sent on 10/26/2011

The David Rohr Floral Studio's reply:

Thanks! It was a pleasure working with you. It really helped me to understand your vision and point of view when you came in with that wonderful material and those ribbon color samples. By doing that I could totally get your look. The day was beautiful and I thank you for the complements. DAVE

Audra · Married on 10/16/2011

So great to work with, they knew exactly what I wanted and were so professional. They made the day so stress free and everything turned out extremely beautiful!

Sent on 11/16/2011

Heather · Married on 10/01/2011

This review is a long time coming as I was married in Oct. 1st, 2011 but better late than never.

David and Rick were truly amazing. From accepting our last minute appointment, to just "getting" who we were in short amount of time, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. We got married in the desert, but were planning the wedding from Los Angeles. In one visit David understood my vision AND my budget. The rest of our communication was via email and phone but I never worried for a minute that a detail would go unnoticed as he returned all of my calls and emails promptly. And I must also add that on top of being total pros, they are both a lot of fun to be around.

If you're thinking of booking David for your wedding, stop thinking about it and do it. When you open the white box with the beautiful satin bow that arrives on your wedding day you will nothing short of amazed.

Sent on 05/24/2013

Megan · Married on 09/17/2011

Dave was awesome to work with!!! We loved his work and was very accessible and helpful th rough out the whole planning process all the way through the wedding day!

Sent on 10/02/2011

John · Married on 09/10/2011

Everything that David did was excellent. His arrangements and recommendations enhanced the beauty of my daughter's wedding. He went way beyond the responsibilities of a florist and gave a lot of personnal attention to the details involved. I would recommend him for any event or occassion.

John Morgan

Sent on 09/27/2011

The David Rohr Floral Studio's reply:

John, thank you. It was a pleasure helping your daughter enjoy her special day. She was so beautiful and I never saw her not smiling. At the end of my day, it was the expression and tears on her face when she first saw her bouquet that made me know I did my job. Again, thanks. DAVE

Nicole & Brian · Married on 08/20/2011

Doesn't get much better than Dave and his team. Talk about a wedding pro who truly cares about each and every couple they work with!! Their goal is to make wedding day dreams come true... and they met and exceeded my expectations on every level!

Sent on 08/02/2012

Desira · Married on 07/23/2011

Finding The Dave Rohr Floral Studio was the best part of the planning process for my wedding. Once I found Dave Rohr I knew I was in great hands, his BLING COLLECTION (centerpiece display) and FLORAL Displays are AMAZING and well worth the investment... I had an idea of what I wanted and Dave took my initial idea and turned it into a DREAM... Elegant, Classy, Chic, and much much more... Not only was Dave and his studio extremely professional, responsive and flexible, they were also personable and willing to take the time to care about the Bride (me) and make anyone invloved feel special. I HIGHLY recommend The Dave Rohr Floral Studio to any Bride or people who are looking for quality, professionalism, and flexibility followed with a personal touch... AMAZING, AMAZING, Dave Rohr was my David Tutera!!

Sent on 08/17/2011

The David Rohr Floral Studio's reply:

Wow! Thank you for the wonderful review! I loved working with you and how you allowed me to suggest decor items that would work well within your budget. I think of your wedding as clean, classy and elegant. You took advantage of our Bling Collection to the fullest. The touches of pale yellow rose petals served as the final classy touch. I have to tell you, the staff came out into the reception area, and were just amazed at how beautiful everything looked! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a part of your special day. I can't wait to see the pictures and put them up on my studio website. All my best, DAVE

Daniela · Married on 07/05/2011

I have to say that Dave truly surprised us. We were impressed by the quality of his materials and by the professionalism he showed all the way. His honest and caring expert opinion helped us feel confident that he would do what was best for us. I want to emphasize that his ability to envision aspects that we had not thought about was something that we found truly necessary. I have nothing but great remarks about Dave and his work.

Sent on 08/03/2011