This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2023

Do you want your floral vision for WAY LESS $$$$? Consider renting your dream florals from Bargain Blossoms. We work with artificial florals to give you that high-end look at very reasonable prices. Why go artificial? No wilting, no allergies, you get more color options, you get more floral for your money, and our pedestals and stands come free with our arrangements. My service the day of the wedding includes delivery, set-up, moving florals from ceremony to reception, and take-down. You will worry about nothing.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$25

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$7

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$900

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

5.0 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Customers highly recommend Suzanne with Bargain Blossoms for affordable florals for events. Suzanne is praised for her beautiful arrangements and the ability to customize the flowers to match customers' preferences. Her professional and prompt communication, as well as the on-time preparation and beautiful property, contribute to the overall satisfaction of the customers.

Review summary

Powered by AI

A
Azuree R. Sent on 10/23/2023

Absolutely Gorgeous!

I could not be more happier about how my centerpieces and stands turned out. Suzanne was amazing! She communicated everything and listened to what we were looking for she set up numerous options so I can see what best suited us and what we wanted. My guests couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful they looked and received so many compliments. She did an amazing job and I will be using her services for future events. Thank you so much!
R
Reta W. Sent on 05/06/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Outstanding service and quality work.

I only had a few weeks, but this wasn't an issue. My flowers were done with penalty of time before our event and were beautiful. She really listened to what we wanted. I would highly recommend ordering your flower from her.
Bianca
Bianca S. Sent on 06/09/2023

Great Alternative option to Real Florals

Being a planner, I know the frustration my clients have when it comes to hiring a florist. They tend to be booked far in advance or have minimums that are pretty high for those with tighter budgets.

I was planning my clients event and she was looking for 6 tall rose centerpieces. The lowest I was quoted was $1600 for these pieces, which was such a shock to my client. I thought about potentially DIYing the pieces for my client to save some of their budget but the total still came out to about $900 for the materials/labor. Then what a blessing it was to find Suzanne with Bargain Blossoms! She was able to give us an amazing quote and produced beautiful results. The best thing was my client did not need to worry about taking home left over pieces or forcing them on family like real florals or DIY faux pieces.

Bargain Blossoms service basically works as rentable florals, which I can assure you, will definitely be changing the game for weddings and events to come. So if you're looking for affordable florals to spice up your event but without all the commitment, I cannot recommend Suzanne enough!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Suzanne McKenzie
Suzanne McKenzie
Owner

I've been married for 24 years to my lovely husband, the kids are off to college, and now mom is opening her own business. I opened Bargain Blossoms because I'm creative and I love the idea of giving celebrants their dream wedding or party on a reasonalbe budget. Hire me and you won't be dissappointed. I aim to please.

Celestial Weddings and Events