The David Rohr Floral Studio Reviews

The David Rohr Floral Studio 5
The David Rohr Floral Studio 6
The David Rohr Floral Studio 7

Karissa · Married on 11/02/2013

I only had a general idea of what I wanted. David was very helpful and figured out the details. I trusted him and everything turned out beautifully.

Sent on 02/09/2014

Nicole · Married on 11/01/2013

My wedding was a perfect day! My flowers were stunning I didn't want to even throw my bouquet because I loved it so so much!! They were so nice to work with! Totally organized they had my Pinterest page up right when I walked in for my appointment. I was in love with them:) thank you so much xo

Sent on 11/14/2013

Lauren · Married on 10/26/2013

Working with Dave and his team was a great experience. Our first appointment we had my pinterest board pulled up on a big screen was it was easy to understand my vision. We made some changes as the process went on and he was very accomodating. More importantly, he stayed within our budget. Thanks for everything! It was beautiful!

Sent on 11/20/2013

I showed David a picture of the style of flowers I wanted and he was able to duplicate beautifully! He was very responsive in all questions and concerns and delivery was prompt and seamless. Would definitely use again!

Sent on 09/25/2013

vicki · Married on 07/29/2013

David and Rick were fabulous! They did the most outstanding job on the flowers for our first wedding event at the Charles Farrell Compound where I am the event specialist for Iconic palm Springs Vacation Rental properties. They are number 1 in my book and will be hopefully involved with all the other events held in these properties. I can not say enough wonderful things about all they did to make this a wonderful celebration!!! They went way above and beyond what we had even planned on them doing!!

Sent on 08/03/2013

JANET · Married on 07/13/2013

Absolutely fabulous work!!! Loved the bouquets and the centerpieces were stunning!!! Very easy to work with and extremely professional!!! I would absolutely recommend David Rohr Floral Studio to anyone!!!! We could not have been more pleased!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Marcey · Married on 06/08/2013

Dave was the first florist I met with in Palm Springs, and let's just say that by the end of our initial meeting, I knew he was my guy. I was in PS for the weekend meeting with potential caterers and called Dave VERY last minute on a Saturday night and asked if he had time to meet- not even thinking that he might've had a long day with a big event (which he did, of course). I told him my vision, we looked through a few inspiration boards and in a few days I had a proposal in my inbox. Dave was SO easy to work with it was unreal and so refreshing! He was always on time and on top of everything!!!!!! Any OCD bride's dream! :)

As promised, BRIDE WANTED...BRIDE GOT. It was that simple!

Sent on 07/19/2013

David provided a wonderful experience in the selection of the flowers for my daughter's wedding!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Jill · Married on 05/17/2013

Such a delight to work with!!! My bouquet was beyond beautiful!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/10/2013

I cannot say enough good things about working with David Rohr and his team in overseeing my wedding at the Miramonte Resort and Spa this past May 2013. From our first meeting back in Dec 2012, David and his associates listened to my vision, made recommendations to help stay within our budget, responded to my emails and phone calls in a timely manner and delivered the most fabulous bouquets and centerpieces that I coud have hoped for. We received countless compliments from our guests on how edgy and modern our reception tables were that set our wedding apart from others. Which is a compliment any bride loves to hear. My husband and I met with three other vendors in the Palm Springs/Indian Wells area and we instantly formed a bond with David. He has fantastic ideas and suggestions, and took what I wanted to the next level. I would recommend David Rohr to any bride/groom looking for a stunning floral arrangement to compliment your wedding.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Sally · Married on 04/13/2013

Working with The David Rohr Floral Studio was a wonderful experience. They were professional, organized and personable. They were always available for questions, they listened to our daughter's vision and executed it perfectly. All the floral pieces were gorgeous; from the bouquets, corsages, boutennieres, rose border, and centerpieces. It truly was a pleasure working with Dave and this staff. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/21/2013
  • User3220622 · 2+ years ago

We had a very small wedding (only 15 people) at La Quinta Resort, but even so I researched vendors as carefully as if it had been for 200. I was thrilled to have found Dave. What a joy he was to work with. Fun, friendly, professional (super fast responding to emails, phone calls, etc.) and willing to work within our somewhat limited budget. Most of all though, his amazing flowers transformed our simple little ceremony. My bouquet was gorgeous and EXACTLY what I wanted. He also, of course, knew the perfect colors for my bridesmaids' navy blue dresses. Thank you, Dave, for helping to make our day so special.

Sent on 04/26/2013

Allison · Married on 03/30/2013

David and Rick at David Rohr Floral Studio are absolutely fantastic! We had initially hired them just for my bouquet and boutinnieres, thinking that we could handle arranging the bridemaid's bouquets and ceremony decorations ourselves to defray costs. We had to hire them just a couple days before the wedding for these other items once we realized it was not feasible for us to handle. They were most accommodating and immediately put us at ease so that we could sit back and enjoy our wedding. The flower arrangements and ceremony site were stunning and much more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. They paid great attention to detail and were an absolute pleasure to work with.

Sent on 04/18/2013

It was a pleasure working with David & his team. We are from Canada so put all our trust into David in handling our flowers sight unseen and we were 100% satisfied. Our bouquets were georgeous! Our certerpieces were exactly with we were looking for - 3 staggered mason jars with beautiful flowers. The sweet peas were my favourite!
    ~ Carley & Luke

Sent on 06/06/2013

David was amazing. His creations were truly beautiful. He was so easy to work with and was able to work with me remotely as I wasn't able to see him before the big day. He created exquisite bouquets and arrangements for our tables. I was one lucky bride. Additionally, he truly listened to what I had to say and the style I was looking for. He also worked with my budget. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Sabreena · event on 02/26/2013

I would highly recommend Dave and his FANTASTIC team! He went above and beyond all expectation. Didn't flinch when I inquired about delivering 400 pound mannequins to his studio the week prior and then delivered them to our venue upon arrival. Flowers were gorgeous. Arranged for custom branded vases. He was prompt, reliable, and professional from day one. The best of the best! Thanks Dave!

Sent on 03/04/2013

David Rohr did an amazing job with the floral arrangements for my wedding. The quality of service & flowers were top notch. It was also a pleasure to work with David given his professionalism and sense of humor. Overall, I highly recommend David Rohr Floral Studio!

Sent on 02/24/2013

Dave is W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L!!!! He is the friendliest, most understanding florist ever!! I was a crazy bride and changed my mind quite a few times, but in the end Dave executed my flowers just perfectly! Thank you!!

Sent on 01/29/2013

Barbara · Married on 01/12/2013

I live in Texas but my daughter who lives in Pasadena, CA had her wedding in Palm Desert so we needed to find a floral vendor in the area. David Rohr was referred to my daughter by someone who knew of him. From the moment we met them, we knew we wouldn't have to look any further. They were so welcoming, responsive and accomodating. It was such a pleasant visit to their studio, we left feeling like we were back in Texas where good hospitality is shown more often than not. They listened to every single thing my daughter wanted or liked and loved sitting down and showing us some things and making suggestions when we asked. The flowers were beautifully done and so tasteful that they should have been in a magazine. They took what my daughter liked and ran with it! We had so many compliments on the decor but it would not have been as lovely without the work of The David Rohr Floral Studio. They were not out of line in pricing and I cannot imagine anyone having a bad experience with them. David, it was superb! Thank you from one very satisfied MOB from Dayton, Texas!!

Sent on 02/04/2013

Kaci · Married on 11/03/2012

I am a wedding coordinator, and I got the privilege of working with these amazing men when I traveled to Palm Springs to do a destination wedding. I cannot say enough good things about David's work, attitude, and professionalism!! The flowers were amazing, and he worked with my bride's budget!! The best part being that he wrapped the bouquets up in a big white box with a huge bow on it. This way the bride got a photo opt while she was opening up their flowers!!! Additionally, there was multiple changes throughout the planning process, but David made it easy as pie!!

I would definitely recommend David Rohr Floral Studio to any one of my brides!!!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Kathryn · Married on 10/05/2012

Thank you Dave Rohr for creating the perfect flower arrangements for the rehearsal dinner for my son's wedding! Your creative ability and excellence is a joy to behold. I am forever grateful.

Sent on 12/14/2012

susan · event on 10/02/2012

They are the best! Wonderful to work with and they deliver a great product.
    I wish all my vendors were like them.
    Any time I am in the greater Palm Springs area-they are the go to guys.

Sent on 11/02/2012

scott · event on 09/14/2012

The David Rohr Floral Studio is the only choice for quality and perfect floral. I have used David for my company floral needs and my personal floral needs. David is the only floral designer that I feel comfortable recommending to brides and my costumers!! I have used Davids service for the past 5 years. David is honest, professional and will follow through with everything he has promised. Not only are his floral designs magnificent, but all of his floral lives and looks beautiful for days. Don't take my word. Look at his Facebook page!!

Scott Robertson.

Sent on 12/12/2012

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2012

Amazing Job, told them the colors I wanted and a style I was going for, and they went with it in full force and I was a little scared to see my flowers because I wasn't sure how they would come out, but when I saw them I was so excited to show everyone!!!! ;-) I'm recommending them to everyone!!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2012

LORI · Married on 06/09/2012

The first meeting we knew you would be our Florist for my Daughters Wedding. You two are so funny and easy to work with, you knew exactly what my daughter wanted in"ORANGE"

And of course we just loved the flowers and the set-up everyone made a comment about the arrangements, and of course we gave out your name

Sent on 06/11/2012