The Clock Tower Reviews

The Clock Tower 1
The Clock Tower 2

Samantha Roco · Getting married on 12/04/2019

Amazing venue!!

My sorority booked The Clock Tower for our formal. They were very accommodating to our needs, the food was delicious, the venue was beautiful, and everything went very smoothly, thanks to the wonderful staff

Sent on 05/17/2019

Kayla · Married on 03/09/2019

So far so good. Everything has been off To a wonderful start! Cathleen and her husband are very responsive. They answer any questions and you have and they always make time if you need to come in to go over a few things. Can’t wait until wedding day to see how everything turns out!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

veronica · Married on 08/18/2018

Just had my wedding Saturday at The clock Tower and I have to tell you it was amazing! I looked at several Venues but as soon as I walked in The Clock Tower I knew it was "the one". Being 2 brides and interracial the way Cathleen embraced us sealed the deal. As far as pricing they were in the middle, way cheaper than a lot of places, some not even as nice. The feeling you get when you walk in the place no photos can give you. They went above and beyond and created a second bridal suite which was pretty amazing:) The food was great! Everybody talked about how good it was. The servers worked the floor and made sure everyone was taken care of. A lot of people/places treat you differently when they get your money so I feel it's important to let you know we paid in full 1 year in advance and Cathleen not only followed up with me several times to see how things were going but she also accomadated me on several occasions to come in with my family/friends to toss around ideas and plan for the big day. Her husband Ramon ( hope thats right:) was also wonderful. They own and fully operate this venue and they know their stuff. I am very happy with the services provided and my wedding was everything I dreamed of. Thank you Clock Tower for making it less stressful, when you have people working for you that care it makes all the difference and Cathleen and Ramon are some pretty awesome people!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Krista · Married on 07/07/2017

The staff and manage were excellent to work with. The bride and groom were the focus of the evening and made to feel special. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Kim · Married on 07/07/2017

8/26/17 was amazing! The food, atmosphere, and staff were perfect. The evening was beautiful and the team at the Clocktower really came together to make a memorable evening not only for my husband and I, but also our guests. We highly recommend booking an event with Ramen and Cathleen. Thank you!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Regina · Married on 04/22/2017

Our daughter's wedding reception was held at The Clock Tower on Sat., April 22, 2017. The owners Cathleen and Ramen were awesome to work with. Their staff far out did themselves. The food was great. I have never had food a reception that tasted this good. Highly recommend this venue for your event or wedding.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Shara · Married on 05/29/2015

We had our wedding at the Clock Tower in May of 2015. It was beyond incredible. Cathleen and Shayda made the entire experience wonderful from the beginning to the end. My husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding and didn't have to stress over the minor things like setting up or tearing down. The venue looked amazing and so elegant. All of our guests had a great time and were greatly impressed with the venue, the decor, and the food. The food was so delicious and our guests loved it! I cannot thank them enough for making my wedding day so perfect. It is affordable, beautiful, and an elegant place to have your special day. We would highly recommend it!- Shara & Craig

Sent on 06/05/2015

Everyone at The Clock Tower is super nice and very easy to work with. The food was delicious and the place looked great and had our own special touches throughout. We absolutely loves working with this venue!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Kim · Married on 09/27/2014

The Clock Tower was the second of many venues I visited, in my search for the perfect location. As soon as we walked in, my daughter said, "This is it." Although I agreed with her, I still had to remain open minded and considerate of the other places I have not had the chance to see. I must admit when I first visited the Clock Tower, I thought the minimum fee requirement was way too high. I wanted more flexibility to put together a package of my choosing, under my circumstances not the vendor's. This was initially disappointing because I really liked the facility....what beautiful and intimate ambiance. So, reluctantly, I left to see what else was out there. After pricing other venues and comparing it to the amenities at the Clock Tower, I quickly learned, it was the best place out there. Let's face it, weddings are, simply put, too damn expensive and everyone knows it. . I would be remiss if I didn't share with other brides out there 3 highlights of my experience with Cathleen and her crew: 1) These folks are extremely nice and exceptionally helpful. I laughed at each meeting, even when I thought things were getting a little tough for me. They were very open to suggestions and receptive to my input. 2) The food was SOOOOOOO good. I had a soul food theme for my wedding and my guests were shocked at how good the food was...especially when there were no african-americans cooking in the kitchen :>). The beef skewers and shrimp and grits were "to die for" appetizers. The yummy macaroni and cheese, baked BBQ chicken, and pan seared tilapia...oh my goodness. Just a little more work on the collard greens and you have a perfectly prepared soul food dinner. Go Cathleen!!!!! 3) I cannot say enough about the facility. The decor is exquisite in a space that was just perfect for my 150 guests. From the foyer to the bridal party seating area (separate entrance), I loved how they transformed this old MCL cafeteria into a very sophisticated place for any event.

Sent on 02/16/2015

Julie · Married on 07/27/2014

Everyone was very helpful, detailed, and wonderful. We felt like a friend was helping organize everything instead of a business.

Sent on 09/23/2014

We enjoyed working with Kathleen and the staff to have a wonderful reception there. Food was awesome and service was incredible. It was far above our expectations. Good job guys .
    Melissa and Todd .

Sent on 04/09/2014

Both Cathleen and Malory were wonderful to work with. Very professional, but very personable. Everything was incredibly easy. With the payment plan, we had the reception paid for almost two months before the date. It took a lot off my mind and let me know where I could spend little extras because I knew I wasn't going to be surprised afterwards.

Sent on 10/18/2013

Tanya/Jared · Married on 09/14/2013

My husband and I worked with Cathleen and Malory all the way from Florida. I thought planning a wedding thousands of miles away would be the hardest thing I would ever do, I was mistaken. Malory and Cathleen made everything so easy for us every step of the way. Everything turned out great the day of the wedding. Food was delicious, the venue was beautifully decorated, EVERYTHING WAS AMAZING!!! I still get phone calls about how great and fun the wedding was. I recommend and will continue to recommend The Clock Tower to anyone. Thank you all for everything, it was great working with the Clock Tower team.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Tara · Married on 08/30/2013

My sister got married at The Clock Tower on 8/30/2013. Everything was perfect! I admit I was initially skeptical when she booked the venue after reading some online reviews because I live in Florida and wasn t able to visit in advance. However it could not have been more perfect. The tables were dressed beautifully with linens and sashes and the chairs to match. The food was incredible! The drinks were on the strong side which was a bit of a surprise considering it was an open bar and usually in that situation they would be watered down . The wait staff was super friendly and always around. The bartenders were efficient. We were able to go in to the venue a few days in advance to decorate only because they didn t have anything booked a few days prior to the wedding since it was held on a Friday, which was very convenient I m sure it doesn t always work this way but it was very nice to be able to do this. I didn t have too much interaction with the owners of the place but what I did they were friendly and flexible. I did have more interaction with someone on staff named Mallory, she was fantastic. She had set up everything exactly how I explained the day before in regard to the water filled center pieces with the dye, flowers, and candles which was impressive considering the description I gave her was as I was running out the door, she was super helpful. My sister used an outside DJ so I have no input on the in house DJ. After the reception the kitchen staff wondered out to help with the clean up and even they were super awesome. No complaints with anything. Would definitely recommend this venue.

Sent on 09/15/2013

We were married at the Clock Tower this summer and they made everything so simple and easy. Cathleen and Malory are a great team and they complement each other very well. Malory handles all the details on the floor while Cathleen is in the kitchen. My guests are still talking about the food, it was delicious!!! Clock Tower is a great place to hold your wedding and I would highly recommend them for any events!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Angela · Married on 04/27/2013

Cathleen and Mallory were wonderful to work with. I am still receiving compliments from my wedding guests about how much they liked the venue. The food was great as well. Thank you Clock Tower for helping to make my wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Tiffany · Married on 06/16/2012

The Clock Tower was hands down the best venue we could have went with for the price!! The decor that is already in place is gorgeous! I didn't have to buy a "package" to get it. I'm an out of state bride and Cathlene (owner) was just AMAZING with working with me on my time. Ten months later my guests are still talking about how beautiful our wedding was!!! Thank you Clock Tower

Sent on 04/18/2013

Amy · Married on 07/10/2010

My daughter married my son-in-law last Summer at The Clock Tower and it was wonderful! Although I didn’t personally work with the planner I heard a lot of great things about how she made herself available on weekends to meet with my daughter since she had a hectic schedule. The food was top notch and the staff went well out of their way to make sure we were taken care of. Our family is not from Columbus but this place was really easy to find and breathtaking! Bravo

Sent on 05/04/2011

April · Married on 06/10/2011

very beautiful place to have any wedding

Sent on 06/11/2012

3.5

The food and DJ are so amazing at the Clock Tower which is often what guests remember about the wedding. Everything was stress free during the wedding and it looked beautiful in there. It is a hidden gem in that neighborhood and we had no issues. The owners, DJ, event coordinators were all so kind and made sure our day was perfect.

Sent on 07/02/2015

3.5

Malory and Kathleen were both instrumental in making our wedding reception as success. The house DJ is top notch! Everyone had a fantastic time, which is exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 10/25/2014

My wedding was wonderful thanks to the helpfulness of owner, Cathleen! My only complaint was that we were constantly told to keep drinks off of the dance floor, which was understandable, but it kept people from dancing. The food was EXCELENT!! I had a lot of people tell me it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding!!

Sent on 07/24/2012

sarah · Married on 07/09/2011

Thank you Kristy and Cathleen for giving me a fabulous evening. Guests raved about the food and service, your staff were so friendly. I will pass on the good word to all.

Sent on 07/13/2011

Donna · Married on 10/09/2010

3.5

My son was married last fall at The Clock Tower and we were very pleased with the whole event. We had few worries about the sequence of our day, and were able to enjoy everything during the event.
    Well done!