The Brown Sugar Cake Room Reviews

10 | Pleasant View, TN

10 Reviews for The Brown Sugar Cake Room

Melinda made the wedding cake, cupcakes, and groom's cake for my daughter's wedding. They were both beautiful and delicious! And she went out of her way to deliver the cakes to the venue earlier than expected. I appreciate that she was so thoughtful. We will definitely use Brown Sugar Cake room again!

Sent on 04/28/2016

The cakes and cupcakes were perfect. Melinda is great at what she does and loves doing it and it shows in the quality of her products.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Cynthia · Married on 05/03/2015

Our wedding cake from Brown Sugar Cake Room was phenomenal! Melinda was extremely courteous and created exactly what we had in mind. Plus, this was the ONLY vendor who agreed to deliver the cake to our remote venue on a Sunday. Our only regret is that we forgot to take the top tier of the cake home with us amongst all the chaotic wedding busy-ness! Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Phyllis · Married on 04/12/2015

This cake tasted AWESOME!! The cupcakes were so delicious as well. Our venue coordinator stated that our wedding was the first wedding where there was no additional cake left!! So glad I saved the top tier :D!

If you want a beautiful AND tasty cake go to Brown Sugar Cake Room!!!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Candi · Married on 03/28/2015

Thank you so much Melinda for my awesome cake and cupcakes! They were absolutely fantastic.

Sent on 04/06/2015
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/03/2014

Everyone raved about the cake!! Melinda did a fantastic job, everything was perfect! Thank you!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Best gourmet cake for the value! This bakery was on the way to my country church wedding, and with their fabulous flavors and flexible schedules, they won my business. They don't have a lot of personality, but they make up for it with desire to please, flavor and value! When I received my cake, I had a difference of opinion with the trim color they used, but kept it to myself as I don't like to complain. Melinda happened to run out to my car to provide more icing to help seal my cake topper on (thanks, Melinda!) and noticed my 'not-completely-satisfied' demeanor. She all but insisted on taking the cake back to make it right, and she did so in a timely manner as well. I had scheduled to pick the cake up a day early anyway, and it was ready and perfect just a few hours afterwards (I feel had it been on my wedding day, she would have been able to revise while I waited). This level of customer satisfaction goes a long way in my book, and I can't wait to need another fabulous cake from The Brown Sugar Cake Room again soon!

Sent on 12/30/2013
  • User4782006 · 2+ years ago

Best tasting cake I've ever eaten. Melanie was so sweet and wonderful to work with. HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/23/2015

Melinda did a great job on our wedding and groom's cakes. I have received so many compliments on both cakes that it is the "best wedding cake they have ever had." I would absolutely agree with that statement. The cake was delicious and she did an excellent job making it look exactly how I envisioned it!

Sent on 07/01/2015
  • User5321902 · 2+ years ago

2.2
      3.0
      1.5
      3.0
      2.5
      1.5

Unprofessional & unorganized, hard to contact, not a good experience with this vendor.

Sent on 08/06/2015