The Bake Shoppe Reviews

80 | Nashville, TN

80 Reviews for The Bake Shoppe

Rebecca · Married on 03/29/2013

I enjoyed working with Amy at the Bake Shoppe to create my wedding cake. I didn't go into our meeting with an exact vision of what I wanted but I did have a few pictures and she sat with me and drew out the cake as we designed it. The process was very stressfree and the cake was delicious! :) I would highly recommend The Bake Shoppe!

Sent on 04/11/2013

Addie · Married on 11/10/2012

I loved working with the Bake Shoppe on my wedding cake design. They allowed me to be invovled with the design process and gave me great feed back. The cake they made for us was jsut what we wanted. The flavors was delicious! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great cake!! The price was the best I found in town for the style of cake that I wanted!

Sent on 02/01/2013

Yummy!! Our cake was not just tasty but it was beautiful.

Sent on 11/10/2012

Emily · Married on 10/06/2012

The Bake Shoppe was such a pleasure to work with every step of the way and we are so thankful we found this company for our wedding! Not only were they extremely accommodating and helpful when we were choosing and designing our cake but they also created a new pumpkin flavor for our wedding to go along with our fall theme. The cake tasted so wonderful and everyone at our wedding stated it was the best cake they had ever had, let alone at a wedding! Not only was the cake delicious but it was stunning to look at, as well! It looked exactly as I imagined it would! Stephanie, who delivered our cake, was so helpful and wonderful to work with! We will not only be returning to this company for all our cake needs, but will also let all our friends know what amazing service and outstanding results we received with The Bake Shoppe. Thank you for making our day magical!

With love,

Tyler & Emily Parks

Sent on 10/09/2012
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/06/2012

Our cake was wonderful! It looked exactly as I imagined and was delicious. Our guests loved it... and so did we!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Our cake was gorgeous!!!! Exactly what I wanted and delicious!!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Courtney · Married on 09/29/2012

I happened across a Groupon for a cake from The Bake Shoppe a few months before my wedding. I thought the deal was too good to pass up. Little did I know that my wedding cake from The Bake Shoppe would be one of the best wedding cakes I have ever tasted. The staff at The Bake Shoppe is stellar, they are always quick to answer emails and did not even blink an eye when I had a small entourage come to try cake flavors. My cake was absolutely gorgeous and delicious.

Sent on 10/30/2012

Erin · Married on 09/15/2012

Bake Shoppe did our wedding cake.
    Beautiful cake, exact design and color we requested
    We had a Tiffany Blue Cake

Went over and beyond for us. Thank you!

Sent on 10/06/2012

Our cake was perfect! I was a bit nervous because we were using a Groupon and cake was a not a priority to me... but Amy was very professional and helped guide us to a beautiful design! We had a very simple, custom design that we wanted to do around each tier that matched our invitations and she took it to the kitchen and experimented with the new design. She even emailed me photos along the way to confirm I was happy with the pattern before they used it. We had several positive comments from guests that the cake was delicious! Would definitely recommend Bake Shoppe to anyone wanted a professional experience and delicious cake.

Sent on 09/18/2012

We were very pleased with The Bake Shoppe. Their cake was delicious and they were very professional and easy to work with. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Ashley · Married on 08/11/2012

My wedding cake couldn't have been more perfect!!! First of all, it was absolutely delicious (red velvet and sour cream almond)... our guests loved it! My husband especially loved being able to taste the flavors ahead of time. They helped me design a cake that matched our wedding style and colors to a tee. So many of my guests said that it was one of the best wedding cakes they have ever seen and tasted. Brides, look no further... The Bake Shoppe is the place to get your wedding cake!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Best design and great tasting cake. the grooms cake turned out great too.

Sent on 03/04/2013

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2012

The Bake Shoppe is hands down the best place to get a cake!! Not only did the taste of the cake far exceed my expecations, but the design was amazing! I don't think I could have been more pleased with a cake. If you're wanting a wedding cake that taste AND looks good, then this is where you should purchase your cake from!

Sent on 07/02/2012
  • User2462387 · event on: 05/26/2012

Cake was EXACTLY what I asked for, and delicious as well!

Sent on 06/01/2012

Crystal · Married on 05/26/2012

The bakeshoppe was awesome to work with. Our cake was beautiful and delicious! All the guests raved over how delicious it was. I would definitely recommend them to any future brides!!!

Sent on 06/09/2012

Michele · Married on 05/26/2012

We had initially planned on having cupcakes instead of a cake, and I am so glad that we went against our initial decision! We absolutely loved our wedding cake!! It was so beautiful & delicious and it was such a beautiful touch to our day! Amy and the staff of The Bake Shoppe were awesome and so very helpful! They helped us down to the day and were so easy to work with! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who asked!!

Sent on 06/11/2012

Tavianna · Married on 05/26/2012

The cake for our wedding was absolutely tasty. Everyone still talks about how good it was. The Bake Shoppe gave us exactly what we wanted. It was delicious and beautiful.

Sent on 06/20/2012

Kristina · Married on 05/26/2012

We used the Bake Shoppe for our wedding cake and groom's cake. The Bake Shoppe was recommended to us by our wedding planner, and we booked them immediately after our first tasting. We liked so many of the flavors, so we mixed and matched the tiers of our cake with strawberry, chocolate, sour cream almond and raspberry. They were very professional, and the cakes looked beautiful. They followed our requests exactly on what we wanted them to look like. The cake was delicious, and we were surprised by how little was left over at the end of the night! Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/25/2012
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/12/2012

For our wedding my husband and I ordered four cakes and two dozen cupcakes from the Bake Shoppe. Every single treat was absolutely divine. The cakes were moist, the icings buttery, and each sweetened to perfection. We can't wait to visit the Bake Shoppe for all our future sweet-treat needs!

Sent on 06/02/2012

Rene · Married on 05/05/2012

Natalie and Amy at The Bake Shoppe were very amiable and willing to please. Make sure to go to their cake tasting and bring your "colors" and maybe a picture of the detailing on your wedding gown. Our wedding cake was gorgeously decorated, delicious, and melted in your mouth! Guests went back for second servings! In addition, their prices beat local grocery bake shops!

Sent on 05/08/2012

Kathryn · Married on 04/28/2012

Our wedding cake was delicious!! We were able to sample multiple cakes and more options than anyone else we had spoke with offered. The cake was BEAUTIFUL and well priced. My husband had a very unique idea for a grooms cake and he was not disappointed with the results. they listened to what he wanted and put it on the cake. We had no problems with the cake and our top tier was saved for us for our aniv.

Sent on 05/18/2012

Sue · event on: 03/17/2012

Everything was delicious. The chicken salad sandwiches and pasta salad got rave reviews. The cake design was just what I requested.

Sent on 06/01/2012

Ashlee · Married on 09/25/2011

Our cake was perfect!! It tasted great and looked exactly like the picture I showed them!! Very impressed

Sent on 07/01/2012
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/04/2011

Guests at our wedding told us that this was the best wedding cake they had ever had and we had to agree! It was beautifully designed and exactly what we ordered. We ate half of our anniversary tier because it was just so good! I highly recommend The Bake Shoppe!

Sent on 09/08/2011

Heather · Married on 06/11/2011

Amy at the Bake Shoppe did a wonderful job coordinating with us on how we wanted our cake to look. She was very friendly and professional. The cake looked amazing and tasted soo good! I only wished we could of gotten more cake. All of our guest complimented us on how great our cake tasted. Thank you Amy & the Bake Shoppe.

Sent on 08/24/2011