The Andrew Hotel Reviews

17 | Great Neck, NY

17 Reviews for The Andrew Hotel

Caraline · Married on 04/22/2017

We are so happy with the service a big shout out to Frank and Carla for everything

Sent on 05/02/2017

The Andrew Hotel's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review Caraline! I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Carla, Frank and the entire Andrew Staff! We loved having the opportunity to accommodate you, your friends and family on your special day. Congratulations!

Candice · Married on 04/14/2017

I reserved The Andrew Hotel for myself and my family and friends as the wedding block hotel for my wedding in Great Neck. The staff was awesome, great service, great staff, and even the decor and location of the hotel was terrific.
    I would happily stay here again and recommend to others!

Sent on 05/01/2017

The Andrew Hotel's reply:

Candice, thank you so much for taking the time in writing such a wonderful and kind review! We were so grateful for the opportunity to accommodate you, your friends and your family during your special day. Congratulations again and Best Wishes Always!

Cara · Married on 04/07/2017

The entire staff of the Andrew Hotel was so kind and gracious towards my husband and I, they all went above and beyond to help make our wedding day so special! We are completely grateful and would recommend this hotel to everyone!!

Sent on 04/25/2017

The Andrew Hotel's reply:

Thank you so much Cara, for your great review and kind words! I will certainly share it with the staff. It was such a pleasure to accommodate you and your family and friends on your special day! Congratulations and Best Always, Corinne

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

The staff at this hotel were out of this world. I stayed here the weekend of 9/17/16 while having my wedding in the area and the staff went above and beyond for me. Everyone from the front desk, valet, housekeeping, etc. went over the top to make sure my weekend went perfect! You can not go wrong by staying here.

Sent on 09/20/2016

The Andrew Hotel's reply:

Thank you so much for your awesome review! I will be sure to share it with The Andrew staff. It was a pleasure to host you and your friends and family during your special day!

Nicole · Married on 10/18/2014

I used The Andrew Hotel for lodging for my out of town guest. They were very accommodating for all if my needs. Corrine the group reservations manager thought of everything I would need so that the day of the wedding everyone could get ready with out needing to bring a bunch of extra things to the bridal suite. Also they stored my dress for me so that it didn't have to be in everyone's way while we were getting ready. Frank was extra careful with my dress. He took it to the office on Friday evening after it had been steamed and delivered it back to us on Saturday when we requested. He said that he wanted to be the one to bring it back to the room so that he knew nothing would happen to the dress while it was being transported. I would like to thank the entire Andrew team for helping us with our wedding accommodations. Every guest loved the hotel and the convience that it had to the venue, LIRR, Manhattan and the airports.

Sent on 10/24/2014

nicole · Married on 10/18/2014

We used The Andrew Hotel for our out of town guest accommodations. I worked with Corrine. She was amazing at making sure that I had everything that I needed to get ready for my wedding. We stayed at the hotel the night before and day of. She made sure that everything was sent up to our room ahead of schedule so that when the hair and makeup team came to the hotel they weren't delayed. Also they were able to store my dress in the office for me so that it wasn't in the way while everyone was getting ready. Frank was so sweet. He made sure that my dress was well taken care of. He even showed me some pictures that he took to make sure that I knew it was ok. The next day when I called for the dress Frank brought it back to me. He said that he didn't want anyone else touching the dress. They were able to accommodate all of our request even up until the last minute. The guest loved the hotel. They loved how close it was to the airport and that the LIRR is right across the street. So that made escaping into the city easy for the out of towners. We had about 20 rooms booked with out of town guest. This is a great hotel for any wedding party to use that is getting married in the Great Neck area.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Quaint hotel. Very friendly staff! I would definitely stay there again.

Sent on 03/27/2014

Corrine · Married on 08/02/2013

I got married in Old Westbury and several of my guests stayed at The Andrew Hotel, including my husband and I. The staff, especially the sales director, at this hotel was simply amazing! Everyone was always helpful and accommodating from the beginning to the end. The rooms were quite nice and spacious. Everything was clean and neat. Setting up reservations and check-in was easy. Even the location of the hotel was great -- lots of food places to eat at and the train is literally across the street. I wish that I lived in the area, as we would stay at this hotel again and again.

Sent on 08/13/2013

TJ · Married on 07/28/2013

The staff at the Andrew Hotel were perfect. the professionalism and friendliness of the staff, I just can't say enough about. Corine and the whole staff, made our guest feel like part of the family. I can not rave about them more.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Kristen · Married on 10/08/2011

We used the Andrew hotel as accomodations for our out of town guests as well as our wedding night suite. The hotel is wonderful. It is a very small boutique hotel with a wonderful staff. Corinne, who is the director of group sales, was an absolute pleasure to work with. She helped us out more than was necessary and really made the process of blocking off rooms, hosting a brunch, etc so much easier than we expected. I would recommend The Andrew to anyone. My in-laws have actually stayed there since the wedding because they were so happy with it!

Sent on 10/26/2011

Ellen · Married on 03/26/2017

It was a lovely hotel but just for sleeping and breakfast. Not for ceremony or rehearsal dinner

Sent on 04/05/2017

The Andrew Hotel's reply:

Thank you Ellen for a great review! Unfortunately The Andrew Hotel is hotel accommodations only but we are so glad that you took the time to review us and truly appreciate it!

Pat · Married on 09/21/2014

Guests found hotel clean, and was fine for overnight guest. The staff is a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/23/2014

E · Married on 06/13/2015

I arranged a block of hotels for a wedding here, and everything went smoothly. Location was perfect for my out of town guests and good proximity to my wedding venue. Corinne was very easy to work with. The front desk was kind enough to email me the latest guest list anytime I called, and the hotel arranged a brief tour for me a few weeks before my wedding, since I had arranged the hotel block sight unseen. Breakfast is included (simple cold food bar, tasted great). Only negative was that I wanted to have the rehearsal dinner here on a Friday night, but unfortunately hotel doesn't allow rental of the meeting room after 8pm and the hotel's restaurant is apparently Jewish and closed Friday nights, so we ended up going elsewhere.

Sent on 07/16/2015

3.5

Fantastic job-we were very happy! Thank you.

Sent on 07/15/2015

We stayed here the weekend of our wedding with our family and wedding party. The staff at the Andrew is sooo friendly and accommodating! Corrine, from sales is wonderful! The rooms are very nice and comfortable. The walls were a little thin, which didn't bother me, but after the wedding we wanted to keep the party going and it was not possible without disturbing the people around us, so that was unfortunate. Also there is no room service, but there is a nice continental breakfast. It is very basic, but nice. I cannot stress how wonderful it was dealing with each and every member of the staff at the Andrew, they really understand costomer service and hospitality. Overall it was a wonderfull experience and I would stay there again. Thank you Andrew Hotel!!!! Thank you for making my wedding weekend comfortable and stress free!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Kimberly · Married on 10/15/2016

3.0

I would tell them to definitely use, Carla for all their planning because she was very professional and a pleasure to work with when it came to this special event. However, Carla, unfortunately was not present at the time of our stay and we ran into a few issues. Nothing crazy but I believe it would of went totally smooth sailing had Carla been present. Also, our biggest disappointment was that the bar and restaurant was not open due to Jewish Holidays. We only found this information out two weeks before the wedding and that was a bit disappointing to everyone. We used the Hotel for the wedding guests and booked 31 rooms. The wedding venue was at the Inn at New Hyde Park.

Sent on 11/04/2016

3.5

My wife and I felt that the service and organization of the Andrew staff for reserving the rooms was great. We did not have any issues with the transportation, which was seamless.
    The Andrew was very professional. We saw a car accident when pulling into the hotel and later learned that the Andrew wrote a letter claiming all responsibility for this. Even though the Andrew made a mistake it was handled very well.
    My only major complaint was with the cleaning staff. The cleaning crew did a great job. However, they needed to do a couple small items with my room; while I needed to get ready for my wedding. I asked politely for the cleaning staff to come a couple hours later and explained to her that I needed to get ready. This turned into a 5 minute argument and as a result I felt rushed getting to my wedding. Even though this was a small thing it really rubbed me the wrong way. For future advice, you should have the cleaning staff clean the bride/grooms suite towards the afternoon (or when you know they aren’t going to be in the room).

Sent on 09/16/2013