TCB Mobile Entertainment Reviews

13 | Immokalee, FL

13 Reviews for TCB Mobile Entertainment

13 TCB Mobile Entertainment Reviews

Joanna · Married on 12/28/2013

They were absolutely wonderful! They took care of everything! They made our wedding such a wonderful and memorable event. I would highly recommend them for any event!

I have only wonderful things to say about Tom and Carol. They met with us a few times to get to know us and our likes/dislikes, they allowed us to choose most of the music, they had creative ideas about how to present certain aspects of the reception. Everything went beautifully. I highly recommend them to everyone! Thank you, Tom and Carol for helping make our special day a perfect day.

Sent on 10/28/2013

TCB Mobile Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review we are so happy that we were able to create such a special evening for the both of you and also your family and friends. Gods Blessings for a wonderful life together

Angela · Married on 10/05/2013

They really stayed on top of getting the information from us. You could tell that they cared about making people happy. Great job.

Sent on 10/27/2013

TCB Mobile Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Angela for the wonderful review!! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day :)

Katherine · Married on 09/21/2013

Tom & Carol were absolutely amazing! They made our wedding fantastic. We hired them as our DJ and Master of Ceremonies and they were perfect for both. Everyone was up, dancing and enjoying the fun all night. We received so many compliments on the music and Carol's fun personality. Carol kept us in check with everything going on throughout the night and helped keep us on schedule. I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Katherine & Andrew

Kelsey · Married on 05/11/2013

We absolutely LOVED TCB Mobile Entertainment! We had them do our ceremony sound and DJ our Cocktail hour and recption music. They were absolutely amazing and were so in-depth with every single aspect of the ceremony andr reception, I was in no way worried about anything...I left it all to them. They also coordinated with all of the other vendors and put together our schedules for the day of. My goal for the day was for everyone to have fun and to dance like crazy....and we all did.They did such an amazing job that we have yet to stop hearing about it. We even had people ask us if they traveled outside the area for weddings and events. I don't think we will stop hearing about them or stop thinking about how great of a job they did. They truly made my day memorable and for them I am ever grateful!

Sent on 05/24/2013

TCB Mobile Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelsey! What a great wedding! Carol and I are proud to have been a part of it and had a wonderful time interacting with your family & friends! It was such a pleasure working with you and Brandon, and getting to know the both of you during the planning process! We will miss our consultations. Best wishes for a wonderful Blessed life together!

Mayra · Married on 04/20/2013

We have a great service with them, they are very professionals, they have a great equipment. I like the fact that we choose the songs, and the love story was a plus, we all love it, it was very special. We had a great time! Thank you guys, you are great!!!

Sent on 05/22/2013

TCB Mobile Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Mayra & Brandon. We really enjoyed our time with you & Brandon. We wish you both a wonderful blessed life together.

Patricia · Married on 12/15/2012

TCB Mobile Entertainment (Tom & Carol) were absolutely amazing from the first time we met down to the last few minutes at our wedding. They had the perfect balance between helping us out planning the wedding while still allowing us to make our selections. They were very accomodating from start to finish and great at establishing rapport with our family and friends. They were very patient and made my wedding day the best that it could be through their organization and professionalism.

Sent on 12/30/2012

TCB Mobile Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Patricia. Your wedding was beautiful and a lot of fun for us too. You and Jorge are both blessed with wonderful family & friends. It's people like you that make us love what we do!!!!!

Kara · Married on 10/27/2012

Tom and Carol did an amazing job at our wedding! From start to finish they made the whole process seamless and enjoyable. Truly exceptional customer service and professionalism. Music was spot on catering to all guests, everyone had a blast! Thank you so much for everything. TCB Mobile will always have a recommendation from us.

All the best,
    Kara and Matt

Aaron · Married on 10/20/2012

Thank you soooooooo very much for all of the work you two did during our wedding Tom & Carol. Tammy and I loved seeing everyone laughing & smiling through the whole wedding. You two were absolutely perfect the entire wedding. We couldn't found a better pair of genuinely nice & professional people to work with. Thank you both again from Tammy & Aaron from our happy home. You two were simply wonderful

Natalie · Married on 04/14/2012

Tom & Carole were unbelievably acccomodating and flexible, plus creative and interactive with us prior to the wedding as well as with our guests that day. Their dedication to detail was demonstrative of their desire to bring something different to our wedding day to make it special and unique; their services are not "cookie cutter" in any way.

• Jose

Jose · Married on 10/01/2011

The benefits of the DJ to us were their organization, they were a team, able to help you through the process, and they provided good entertainment for the wedding. Most of the music played is what we had requested. Overall, it was a good experience to work with them. :)

Cassandra · Married on 07/23/2011

What an amazing experience thanks to TCB Mobile Entertainment! I was the last of 5 siblings to be married and I wasn't sure how our wedding would compare to the others....but the last turned out to be the biggest blast! For months following our reception, relatives were sending in letters letting us know how much fun they had dancing the night away under the ambiance provided by our DJ. Lighting was included in our very economical package and we could not have been more thankful for such a flexible, responsive and energetic DJ. The sound system was crystal clear and the set up was all planned ahead of time so there was no stress! We recommend TCB Mobile Entertainment any day! Give them a shot and you won't be disappointed, you'll be blown away and the guests will never forget the exciting event!

Maria · Married on 05/14/2011

My husband and I couldn't have been more happy with TCB's DJ services on our wedding day!!! Carol and Tom went absolutely out of their way to cater to our particular needs - from finding great latin music to play at the reception, to supplying great lightning, and to creating such a fun atmosphere the entire night! They are very, very accessible, easy to work with, and I am so grateful Carol and Tom took their time to make sure our wedding celebration was perfect! We had such a great time and I know all our guests did as well!