Bliss Entertainment LLC

Fort Myers, FL View map Visit website
   1 review
$995 Most Popular Price

$995 Most Popular Price

Bliss Entertainment LLC is a DJ service based out of Fort Myers, Florida, specializing in weddings and other celebratory occasions. Owner and lead DJ Kevin has a vast knowledge of music genres and his outgoing personality lends a spark to every event he performs at. Boasting over 18 years of experience in the wedding industry, Kevin is well able to read a room and produce music that will keep guests dancing all night long. All music is tastefully blended and mixed for a nonstop musical experience that will help to provide a great experience for everyone.

Bliss Entertainment LLC will work with you to discover your music taste, your style, and your overall vision for your day. An initial consultation will allow couples the opportunity to outline their ideas for the event. To make the process as smooth running and as convenient as possible, this DJ will bring their own equipment from speakers to microphones. Kevin strives to remain true to his client's visions and expectations when crafting their wedding playlist.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$695

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$995

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer S. Married on 07/14/2019

Get ready for FUN!!

We have hired Kevin on multiple occasions! He is always professional, treats you like family and a lot of fun. I’ve hired him for my wedding, my sister‘s wedding, two of my friends weddings and two sweet 16 parties! I can remember stepping off the limo, after what seemed to be, taking hundred million pictures, after the ceremony and Kevin was there with our favorite drinks in hand and A few hors d’oeuvres for us to scarf down before we went inside to the reception. I just thought that was a sweet and special touch. Not some thing I ever expected him to do but that’s just him, always doing something extra to make your day even more special.

Deals

Bliss Entertainment LLC 1
Exclusive

address Fort Myers, FL, 33916
2399619350
Location of (Bliss Entertainment LLC)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding