First St,, Fort Myers, FL 33901 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About DJ Malike

DJ Malike is a wedding DJ based in Cape Coral, Florida, expertly curating ambience and packing wedding after-party dance floors for over a decade. Passionate about music, Malike is renowned for his boundless energy and enthusiasm, making him the life of any special occasion. While tailoring every setlist to the couple’s tastes, Malike strikes a balance between relaxed elegance and fun-filled dance moments using the power of music.

DJ Malike offers all-inclusive DJ packages for weddings, performing for every stage of the big day, from the ceremony to the last dance. Malike customizes each set to reflect the atmosphere of the event, creating unique soundscapes to enhance the pinnacle ‘I Do’ or casual cocktail hour conversations. Additional services include MCing, do-not-play lists, uplighting, and professional sound systems, ensuring that their DJ experience is stress-free and based on their needs.

• Black-owned

Videos 3 Videos

139 Reviews for DJ Malike

Marie D. · Married on 05/05/2021

Personable and Incredible

This is probably one of the easiest reviews I've ever written. Our experience with Curate and DJ Malike was absolutely fantastic. Being from Maryland, it wasn't easy to plan a wedding from out of state, especially during COVID. One of the best decisions we made was to hire Curate/Malike for our wedding: our experience was wonderfully smooth, with strong communication throughout the planning process and wedding itself, and excellent music was played from start to finish - I could go on for days with compliments. Our guests commented that it was the best and clearest sound at any wedding they'd attended. No word was missed during the ceremony or speeches. They also said it was the best DJ at any wedding they'd been to (and at 33, we've all been to a lot of weddings). Malike and his assistant were funny, welcoming and jovial with our guests and also perfectly organized. We had zero concern or worries during the ceremony and were just able to enjoy and allow our wedding experience to be enhanced by the presence of Curate Entertainment. We are so grateful to Malike and his team. Look no further than hiring these personable professionals for your wedding - you will not regret it!

Sent on 05/05/2021
  • Katie

Katie Z. · Married on 04/20/2021

Hands down best Dj!

Dj Malike made my wedding day absolutely perfect! He was so much fun and had the best energy! He made everything run smooth leading the crowd! At one point I looked around and not one person was sitting he had everyone on the dance floor! We enjoyed him so much! Thank you Malike!

Sent on 02/23/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

DJ Malike Pricing

DJ Malike Price Rates

DJ Malike FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

1 Real Wedding

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJ Malike 1
    Expedited Booking Discount

I offer $100 off to clinets who book within 24 hours of inquiring with my services.

• Studio 25 Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Such an incredible Dj! He bring the party to every wedding, and knows how to read the crowed.

• SWFL Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

DJ Malike keeps the party rocking the entire night, and is a pleasure to work with. Every time I meet another vendor at a wedding I always try to get to know them a bit under the ruse of getting to know them, but what I really want to know, Are you in this for the money or do you truly enjoy what you do. This DJ LOOOOOOOOVES what he does, and these are the type of vendors I love to work with, because if all of your vendors are there for the love of doing their job, then you can guarantee that the couple will ultimately win. DJ Malike, Rock on!

• First St, Fort Myers, FL, 33901 See on map
    (Phone number)
  • 1302 SE 40TH ST Cape Coral, FL, 33904 See on map
    239-356-0958 (Phone number)
  • Vanderbilt Beach Rd, Naples, FL Naples, FL, 34108 See on map
    ?(901) 206-4239? (Phone number)