DJ Malike Reviews

DJ Malike 4
DJ Malike 5

Scott Fremont · Married on 10/26/2018

great!!!!!

My brother Malike did a really good job and was super professional..... Exceeded my expectations also.... Love you bro and appreciate your dedication on being great period.....

• Teresa

Teresa · Married on 10/21/2018

No Regrets

Malike was one of the best choices I made in my vendor team. From our first conversation, he was so positive and gave off a good vibe. He was incredibly flexible and always available for communication. I come from a Caribbean family that loves to party. I gave Malike a laundry list of what I would like to hear (i.e. hip hop, pop, reggae, reggaeton, kompa) and he hit every single mark. At any given moment, the dance floor was packed. As an MC, he kept the crowd hype and energized throughout the night. You cannot go wrong with DJ Malike!

Colleen · Married on 10/12/2018

Silent Disco Party!!

DJ Malike is such a fantastic DJ that I flew him out to my wedding from Cape Coral, FL to Denver, CO. His energy is always friendly and fun, yet he keeps everything professional so you know you can trust him. We decided to do a silent disco for our wedding (due to a sound ordinance near the mountains) and he killed it! I don't think people stopped dancing for 2 hours straight. Malike played the best music and was just a real cherry on top to add to our special day. I highly recommend Malike for your wedding!

DJ Malike 6

Britney · Married on 09/15/2018

I got married September, 2018, and had the most amazing wedding. Large part of it was because of Malike! He really knows how to keep everyone up and dancing, chose great songs, and ensured everyone was having a great time. I would definitely use him as a D.J in any future event I have, and highly recommend him to D.J your wedding! Seriously! Thank you so much Malike.

Kyle · Married on 07/21/2018

Could not be happier with Malike as our DJ. Everything went smooth and the entire wedding was dancing thanks to his enthusiasm on the microphone. When you meet with him he will make sure that everything is addressed so there is no need to worry. Thanks Malike

DJ Malike 7

Shanna · Married on 05/25/2018

The absolute BEST DJ out there!

I don't even know where to begin with just how AMAZING DJ Malike is. Que this very necessary novel...

As many bride's know, planning a wedding can be pretty daunting. I live in CA with my parents in MO all the while planning a wedding in FL... I was very overwhelmed with all the fine tuning of every little detail that goes into planning a wedding. From the moment I found DJ Malike to the moment he blew my guests away on the dance floor, everything was PERFECTION! He made the entire DJ process effortless.

I was very specific about my entrance song, my exit song, the first dances, and of course the main event... THE DANCE PARTY. I was very meticulous about who I wanted to DJ at my wedding because I've been to so many weddings where there is nothing but old school songs that bore wedding guests to tears. DJ Malike did not disappoint, he executed it all flawlessly.

He played the perfect mix of oldies at the start which gradually turned into a millennial's dream fully equipped with the latest Bruno Mars, Cardi B, and Steve Aoki numbers. My guests have been raving non-stop about the music at our wedding.

Not only was the music incredible, but DJ Malike was the BEST MC. Transitions from the ceremony to the reception, the speeches to the first dances...EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. There was not one single glitch.

If you want a party at your wedding that never stops, BOOK DJ MALIKE! He is incredibly affordable, super flexible, and the sweetest human in the world!

THANK YOU DJ MALIKE! You turned our wedding into a total fairytale!

• Shanna

Shanna · Married on 05/25/2018

The absolute BEST DJ out there!

THANK YOU DJ MALIKE! You turned our wedding into a total fairytale!

Alysa · Married on 05/19/2018

Malike was one of the best parts of our wedding! We gave him a playlist of the songs we wanted him to play and he took it from there. He was super professional & arrived extremely early on the day of, even calling me while I was getting ready to see how I was doing. Most importantly, no one was in their seats at our wedding -- so many of our guests told me we had the BEST DJ!! Thank you Malike!

Sent on 09/19/2018

DJ Malike's reply:

That was such a fun time. Your friends and family know how to have a good time!

Erika · Married on 04/14/2018

Harper Wedding 4.14.18

DJ Malieke was great. Everyone was on the dance floor from beginning to end! However, I do wish we were able to sit down prior to the wedding so we can discuss and confirm everything. It was busy season for me at work, so the wedding did creep up on us. It did result in last minute decisions. Overall, would use DJ Malieke in future with better planning on my end.

Marion · Married on 03/24/2018

Malike was the best DJ!!! He played endless great music throughout the night and kept the party going with some awesome mashups. A lot of our guests commented on how much they loved our wedding jams and it showed on the dance floor. Would highly recommend! Thanks again, Malike! :)

Sent on 09/19/2018

DJ Malike's reply:

Thank you so much I had a blast . Everything looked so beautiful that day !! Congrats !

Heather · Married on 03/17/2018

Alex did an amazing job at our wedding reception! I gave him 2 songs to go off of, and he created our whole playlist. Our guests had a fabulous time, and we received tons of compliments on the DJ we chose! We highly recommend Alex for any event that you want to add excitement to!!

• Matthew

Matthew Schiavi · Married on 03/10/2018

Personality is everything!

When i found out Malike was a wedding DJ there was no doubt in my mind he was who i wanted to do my wedding. His personality is unlike any other. He’s so involved with the crowd and makes himself part of the family. He was on time and set up ready to go at each part of our wedding. Any song we wanted he had. Malike is great on the mic and do whatever it takes to make sure your day will go just as you imagined. I would highly recommend Malike to DJ a wedding or any other type of event, without a doubt!

Sent on 10/30/2018

DJ Malike's reply:

Thank you so much !!! I had a blast with your friends and family ! I still remember the look on your face when you saw your bride walking down the isle. Very powerful moment. Congrats again my man !

sasha · Married on 02/10/2018

The most AMAZING dj you could ever ask for!!! We had family from all over the world, from Brazil to Paris and even Argentina. Without even needed to be told, Malike made sure to recognize them by giving them a shout out and everyone loved it! He made sure to play the perfect combination of music from all the cultures of our guests. We and our guests were extremely pleased with his service. Thank you again, Malike! You’re the best!

• Kristina

Kristina · Married on 02/10/2018

Malike is amazing! He was so great to work with. He actually DJ’d for our close friends wedding a few years ago and I knew that once we got married I wanted him to be our DJ. As soon as we picked a date I contacted Malike to book our day! I am extremely happy with his services. If you need a DJ- hire Malike. You won’t regret it!!

Katie · Married on 01/28/2018

DJ Malike is amazing!!! We had our wedding on Captiva Island and people were on the dance floor all night. So many of our guests told us he was the best DJ at any wedding they'd ever been to and WE AGREE! He was great to work with throughout the whole process and we could not have been happier.

DJ Malike 8

Victoria · Married on 12/23/2017

Dj Malike was so professional and kept the vibe of our Wedding going. Great personality and great spirit! Made our Wedding!

Christina and Olu · Married on 12/10/2017

Best Wedding Ever!

DJ Malike was AMAZING at our wedding! We looked high and low for a DJ that could blend our taste in multiple genres of music and he did not miss a beat! He even created a special mix for our first dance. We got married in Captiva, FL a year ago and people are still talking about how great the music was. The dance floor was FULL all night long! I would recommend him for any event in the future. He is personable, communicates effectively, flexible, and is the life of the party!

• User6626704 · 1+ year ago

Malike is an AMAZING DJ!! He is a true professional in every way. He assisted us in finding a videographer on the wedding day as ours was a no-show, and brought our party to life with his expertise. My husband and I danced the night away and we owe it all to Malike. I would highly recommend his services to anyone in need.

Lucas · Married on 12/03/2017

This guy is amazing!! Not only did he help us on the front end by completely making us feel confident and ready for our day, but he SMASHED it out of the park the day of. He problems solved like a boss with issues the venue presented and then during the wedding was the most professional, yet fun entertainer their is!

I would recommend this guy to anyone and everyone needing a DJ! I’ve also used him for several other events for my job!

All in all, this is a great guy to do business with!

Alanna · Married on 12/02/2017

We booked Malike to DJ our wedding at The Strand in Naples. He did an amazing job!! He was easy to work with and very personable. Not only did we love him, our guests did too! We left it to him to choose most of the music being played at the cocktail hour and during the reception- even though my husband and I weren’t at the cocktail hour (busy taking photos)- we had a lot of guests tell us later that they really enjoyed the music he played! As far as the reception goes, he LITERALLY had everyone on the dance floor!! And he let people request songs which was great. Again, we had multiple guests text us that night about how much fun they had and how much they enjoyed Malike. We highly recommend Malike if you are looking for a DJ for an event. Thank you so much, Malike!!

Marie · Married on 11/29/2017

Absolutely perfect!

Malike was the best Dj we could have had! He knew exactly what to play and he was amazing and very professional! We couldn’t have had a more perfect experience! Thank you so much Malike!

Ellison · Married on 11/25/2017

If you are looking for someone to interact with your guests and keep them on their feet, you found the right guy! Everyone loved your energy and it could be truly felt on the dance floor, thanks for making our special day one to remember!

carly · Married on 11/19/2017

DJ Malike is the man! Totally got our vibe down perfectly and played amazing music all night long during our wedding. People told us multiple times how wonderful the DJ was. After attending many wedding where DJ's only play the classic wedding music, it was really refreshing to work with someone who understood good music! I would absolutely work with Malike again and can't recommend him enough.

Jared · Married on 11/12/2017

Malike was exceptional! It rained during our wedding and even with uncontrollable circumstances he made the best of it and kept the mood really upbeat. Would highly recommend him!

Shannon · Married on 11/11/2017

We’re from NY, and had our wedding Venice, Florida in November, so all booking was done through the internet and over the phone. Once I came across Malike’s page, I had a feeling he was exactly the DJ we needed. After speaking to him on the phone, I knew he was going to be perfect. Leading up to the wedding, I kept telling everyone how good the DJ was going to be, and I was not let down one bit. Malike has a true talent of reading the crowd and giving them more of what they’re liking. My dance floor was never empty and guests kept coming up to me the entire night asking me how I found him and how he is so good. If you’re looking for someone to keep your party lively and going, Malike is definitely the best around.