DJ Malike Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Chelsey
    Chelsey F. Getting married on 06/10/2022

If you don't have him, you're missing out!

DJ Malike kept the party going all night long! Everyone loved him and the music he played. Loved the app that I could send to guests for them to request their own songs!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa M. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing!!!

Like most girls I had been dreaming of my wedding day since I was a little girl. I had high hopes and expectations of what the day would look like. I carefully selected every single detail. As I was searching for a DJ in the Naples area, I came across DJ Malike’s Instagram and after watching several videos from weddings he had previously done I knew he was the one. He made our wedding a PARTYYY!!! We had so many friends and family members tell us and continue to tell us that our wedding was the most fun they had ever been to and I attribute a large part of that to DJ Malike! He had EVERYONE on the dance floor, from ages 3 to 70s! He transitioned everything so smoothly and did an excellent job of feeling out the crowd, even played the Gator fight song as I and lots of guests are alumni. I can’t say enough great things about him! My mom told him he’s hired for whenever my sister gets married and all my single friends are keeping his contact because he’s just that good! The DJ truly does have the most influence of how your wedding runs and if you hire DJ Malike, you certainly won’t regret it!!!
    Desaray W. Married on 06/26/2021

We had so much fun we didn⠹t want to leave the dance floor!

Malike was an AMAZING DJ!! He really is so passionate it truly shows. Malike took the time to understand who we were through music to create the most perfect wedding night. He brought upbeat, fun, suspenseful energy all night! If you are looking for a DJ who flows with your crowd to keep the party going then you need to hire Malike! Thank you for creating our most perfect reception.
  • Kate
    Kate K. Married on 06/05/2021

Beyond what we could have asked for!

DJ Malike went above and beyond for our wedding. His ability to read the room and get an idea of what guests will get excited about and what will get them on the dance floor with was amazing! Every part from first talks through to the wedding day felt incredibly easy and open. I think originally when looking for DJs I didn't fully grasp how greatly a DJ effects the vibe and energy of the day-- I am SO glad we went for the best of the best. I'm still hearing two weeks after our wedding how great all our guests thought Malike was. Thank you so much for adding to the magic of our day!
  • Family
    Family L. Married on 06/04/2021

The BEST day of our lives!

Our wedding was on June 4th, and now almost a month later I am still receiving messages from guests about how much fun the reception was and how amazing the DJ was.

From the moment he walked in the door the night before, DJ Malike spread his energy to everyone around him. When it came time to dance, I have never been to a wedding where the DJ could read the room so well and get everyone going the way that DJ Malike did! He and the whole band kept the crowd going the entire time! Not only that but he is a great MC and managed to get everything done that we wanted to with the speeches and special dances, while transitioning perfectly into the next thing every time. We have never had so much fun in our entire lives. My wedding was literally the funnest one I've ever been to, and my husband and I will be forever grateful that we had DJ Malike there! Thank you.
    Desere B. Married on 05/16/2021

An incredible DJ

Malike was absolutely incredible. My husband and I cannot say enough amazing things about him. He was professional, kind, and fun. He was unbelievably flexible and supportive throughout our three postponements due to covid. Malike even called me the morning of to hype me up and it truly calmed my nerves. Our friends and family had so much fun. Thank you for making our day unforgettable!
    Brittany H. Married on 05/15/2021

There is no one better!

Malike and his team were awesome from start to finish. They kept the energy high throughout the entire night. There is no doubt we hired the best DJ for our wedding.
    Marie D. Married on 05/05/2021

Personable and Incredible

This is probably one of the easiest reviews I've ever written. Our experience with Curate and DJ Malike was absolutely fantastic. Being from Maryland, it wasn't easy to plan a wedding from out of state, especially during COVID. One of the best decisions we made was to hire Curate/Malike for our wedding: our experience was wonderfully smooth, with strong communication throughout the planning process and wedding itself, and excellent music was played from start to finish - I could go on for days with compliments. Our guests commented that it was the best and clearest sound at any wedding they'd attended. No word was missed during the ceremony or speeches. They also said it was the best DJ at any wedding they'd been to (and at 33, we've all been to a lot of weddings). Malike and his assistant were funny, welcoming and jovial with our guests and also perfectly organized. We had zero concern or worries during the ceremony and were just able to enjoy and allow our wedding experience to be enhanced by the presence of Curate Entertainment. We are so grateful to Malike and his team. Look no further than hiring these personable professionals for your wedding - you will not regret it!
  • Katie
    Katie Z. Married on 04/20/2021

Hands down best Dj!

Dj Malike made my wedding day absolutely perfect! He was so much fun and had the best energy! He made everything run smooth leading the crowd! At one point I looked around and not one person was sitting he had everyone on the dance floor! We enjoyed him so much! Thank you Malike!
    Meenu P. Married on 04/10/2021

Best dj in florida

Absolutely amazing!!!! Kept the party going beginning to end!!
  • Kelly
    Kelly H. Married on 04/03/2021

Malike was the perfect addition to our wedding!

From start to finish, our experience with Malike was fantastic! On day one, he set up a call with us to get to know us as a couple, and what we were hoping the night to be like. He was very communicative throughout the planning process, and set up a call before the wedding to be sure we were all on the same page. The song app was very user friendly too!

During the wedding, Malike was so entertaining! He kept our guests involved and the mood upbeat! His personality really shines, and spreads to everyone around him! He really listened to the type of music we did and didn’t want played, and made excellent selections throughout the evening. I would highly suggest him as a great addition to your event! He played a much larger role than “the DJ!”

5 STARS!
  • Kristi
    Kristi L. Married on 03/13/2021

Everything you can want in a DJ!

Malike and his Curate crew are simply amazing. I've heard nothing but wonderful things and Malike went above and beyond those standards. He was professional, attentive, and absolutely killed the DJ-ing game. He can read the crowd and definitely get the party started. 15/10 stars. Highly recommended.
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 03/12/2021

Brought down the house

If you want to dance the night away, hire DJ Malike! We wanted to make our first investment regard our wedding with entertainment. A good MC will either make or break you and your guests experience. Malike was professional, organized, timely, friendly and extremely attentive to us and our crowd. We are huge club lovers and Malike helped bring the vibes of a club to our wedding. The CO2 cannon, dancing on the cloud and up lighting created a one of a kind experience. We all danced our hearts out! DJ Malike will ensure to do everything in his power to have your party rockin! I cant wait to throw another party and get to work with him! Thank you 100000x over!
  • Kody
    Kody S. Married on 02/27/2021

Absolutely amazing!

So many amazing memories they helped us create. Everyone had an amazing time and they hands down gave us the best night of our lives. Between the ease of making your own playlists to coordination with vendors, We couldn’t imagine hiring anyone else! Thank you curate entertainment for everything you guys did!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 02/23/2021

Unforgettable experience

I cannot say enough about Malike and his team! From the moment they arrived till the very end, they never stopped being our hypeman and constant support to make sure all key events happened on time without any hiccups!

Communication - From the first time I spoke to Malike till the very day of my Wedding, he and his team where there to assure me all was well. All transactions between contracts and payments were incredibly user friendly. Any questions I had were always answered with a helpful, clear, and prompt response.

Music- Dusty and I love a wide variety of genres! From John Anderson to Little John we love it ALL!! Malike did an awesome job finding us a smooth blend between all our favorites! Also the Vibo app is everything, it assisted me in picking many key songs for Dusty and I’s big day!

We received so many compliments the night of and the next day from our guest and even other vendors! Curate is not your average DJ they combined a professional classy, yet club vibe to your wedding!

Thank you so much Curate Entertainment for making our special day perfect!

✨The McGonigal’s 1.23.21 ✨
    Lake S. Married on 02/20/2021

Richardson wedding

HE WAS AMAZING !! Such a good Dj! His energy, presence and song choice satisfied the entire wedding !
    Camri C. Married on 02/20/2021

Dj malike was the best!

DJ Malike made the night unbelievable! His energy was contagious and the music was on point. He definitely made the entire night a hit with everything that he did! Highly recommend.
  • W
    Whitney M. Married on 02/15/2021

Book DJ Malike NOW!

DJ Malike was so professional and helpful! I had to replan my wedding in Naples, FL 2.5 weeks out and he was so responsive and helpful! I also was worried about entertainment because my husband and I have very different music tastes (I love old school R&B and he loves country music and oldies). DJ Malike kept the party going and everyone had a good time! My guests talked about how it was one of the best weddings they have been to! I am so impressed and would 100% book him and his team again! Thank you!
    Christina M. Married on 01/30/2021

I couldn’t imagine anyone else DJ’ing my wedding!

I actually couldn’t imagine not having Malike at our wedding. He set the mood! It was important to me to have everyone dancing at the wedding. I’ve never seen a dance floor so packed. The next day, I received so many compliments on him.
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly K. Married on 12/13/2020

Engaging and fun all night!

DJ Malike made sure everyone had fun all night long! He helped us stay on track with our schedule for the entire night.
  • Shelby
    Shelby S. Married on 12/12/2020

Only the best

DJ Malike was the life of the party, he brought the party to our wedding! He made sure everyone was having a good time! He made the planning process very easy. He figured out our vibe as a couple and made our wedding perfection! Thank you so much for the whole Curate Entertainment team!
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 12/11/2020

Best DJ ever!

So happy we found curate entertainment and had DJ Malike! He was so good from the ceremony start to the end of the night. He is a real pro and made the night perfect. He made it easy to add our own music picks and mixed it with songs everyone would enjoy. So happy with our experience and would say he is a must have for any event!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey H. Married on 11/21/2020

Absolutely amazing!!

Malike was absolutely amazing! He definitely knows how to have a party. His energy pulled everyone to the dance floor. Everyone has said that our wedding was one of the best they’ve ever been to and they wouldn’t be saying that if it wasnt for Malike. We spent all night on the dance floor and we couldn’t have picked a better DJ. I 100% recommend him to anyone getting married in the SWFL area!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 11/08/2020

Everything we hoped!

The music at our wedding was one of the most important parts to us & DJ Malike nailed it. We didn’t want someone cheesy, we wanted someone that fit in with our guests & made everyone feel welcomed & like they could have a good time & Malike did just that! Everything from the ceremony to the reception was perfection. He made our dreams & visions come to life & were are so grateful. If you’re looking for a DJ, there is truly no one better!
  • kaylin
    Kaylin Married on 11/07/2020

An Out of this world Experience

If you are looking for a company that you can rely on look no further.
    Working with Melike has not only been so much fun but also a breeze! He personally went above and beyond what anyone ever expected and far beyond the extra mile! It was truly an out of body experience on the dance floor ! He really knows how to feel out a crowd and get every single person out of their seat and on there feet! I couldn’t be more impressed and great full for him showing up and showing out on our special day. It will forever be an unforgettable experience for all who attended.
    -The Nuccio’s