DJ Malike Reviews

134 | Cape Coral, FL

134 Reviews for DJ Malike

• Chelsey

Chelsey F. · Getting married on 06/10/2022

If you don't have him, you're missing out!

DJ Malike kept the party going all night long! Everyone loved him and the music he played. Loved the app that I could send to guests for them to request their own songs!

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • W

Whitney M. · Getting married on 03/02/2022

Book DJ Malike NOW!

DJ Malike was so professional and helpful! I had to replan my wedding in Naples, FL 2.5 weeks out and he was so responsive and helpful! I also was worried about entertainment because my husband and I have very different music tastes (I love old school R&B and he loves country music and oldies). DJ Malike kept the party going and everyone had a good time! My guests talked about how it was one of the best weddings they have been to! I am so impressed and would 100% book him and his team again! Thank you!

Sent on 02/19/2021
  • Katie

Katie Z. · Getting married on 04/20/2021

Hands down best Dj!

Dj Malike made my wedding day absolutely perfect! He was so much fun and had the best energy! He made everything run smooth leading the crowd! At one point I looked around and not one person was sitting he had everyone on the dance floor! We enjoyed him so much! Thank you Malike!

Sent on 02/23/2021
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 03/12/2021

Brought down the house

If you want to dance the night away, hire DJ Malike! We wanted to make our first investment regard our wedding with entertainment. A good MC will either make or break you and your guests experience. Malike was professional, organized, timely, friendly and extremely attentive to us and our crowd. We are huge club lovers and Malike helped bring the vibes of a club to our wedding. The CO2 cannon, dancing on the cloud and up lighting created a one of a kind experience. We all danced our hearts out! DJ Malike will ensure to do everything in his power to have your party rockin! I cant wait to throw another party and get to work with him! Thank you 100000x over!

Sent on 03/16/2021
  • Kody

Kody S. · Married on 02/27/2021

Absolutely amazing!

So many amazing memories they helped us create. Everyone had an amazing time and they hands down gave us the best night of our lives. Between the ease of making your own playlists to coordination with vendors, We couldn’t imagine hiring anyone else! Thank you curate entertainment for everything you guys did!

Sent on 02/28/2021
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 02/23/2021

Unforgettable experience

I cannot say enough about Malike and his team! From the moment they arrived till the very end, they never stopped being our hypeman and constant support to make sure all key events happened on time without any hiccups!

Communication - From the first time I spoke to Malike till the very day of my Wedding, he and his team where there to assure me all was well. All transactions between contracts and payments were incredibly user friendly. Any questions I had were always answered with a helpful, clear, and prompt response.

Music- Dusty and I love a wide variety of genres! From John Anderson to Little John we love it ALL!! Malike did an awesome job finding us a smooth blend between all our favorites! Also the Vibo app is everything, it assisted me in picking many key songs for Dusty and I’s big day!

We received so many compliments the night of and the next day from our guest and even other vendors! Curate is not your average DJ they combined a professional classy, yet club vibe to your wedding!

Thank you so much Curate Entertainment for making our special day perfect!

✨The McGonigal’s 1.23.21 ✨

Sent on 01/27/2021

Lake S. · Married on 02/20/2021

Richardson wedding

HE WAS AMAZING !! Such a good Dj! His energy, presence and song choice satisfied the entire wedding !

Sent on 02/23/2021

Camri C. · Married on 02/20/2021

Dj malike was the best!

DJ Malike made the night unbelievable! His energy was contagious and the music was on point. He definitely made the entire night a hit with everything that he did! Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/04/2021

Christina M. · Married on 01/30/2021

I couldn’t imagine anyone else DJ’ing my wedding!

I actually couldn’t imagine not having Malike at our wedding. He set the mood! It was important to me to have everyone dancing at the wedding. I’ve never seen a dance floor so packed. The next day, I received so many compliments on him.

Sent on 02/03/2021
  • Kimberly

Kimberly K. · Married on 12/13/2020

Engaging and fun all night!

DJ Malike made sure everyone had fun all night long! He helped us stay on track with our schedule for the entire night.

Sent on 12/17/2020
  • Shelby

Shelby S. · Married on 12/12/2020

Only the best

DJ Malike was the life of the party, he brought the party to our wedding! He made sure everyone was having a good time! He made the planning process very easy. He figured out our vibe as a couple and made our wedding perfection! Thank you so much for the whole Curate Entertainment team!

Sent on 12/20/2020
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 12/11/2020

Best DJ ever!

So happy we found curate entertainment and had DJ Malike! He was so good from the ceremony start to the end of the night. He is a real pro and made the night perfect. He made it easy to add our own music picks and mixed it with songs everyone would enjoy. So happy with our experience and would say he is a must have for any event!

Sent on 01/05/2021
  • Kelsey

Kelsey H. · Married on 11/21/2020

Absolutely amazing!!

Malike was absolutely amazing! He definitely knows how to have a party. His energy pulled everyone to the dance floor. Everyone has said that our wedding was one of the best they’ve ever been to and they wouldn’t be saying that if it wasnt for Malike. We spent all night on the dance floor and we couldn’t have picked a better DJ. I 100% recommend him to anyone getting married in the SWFL area!!

Sent on 11/25/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/08/2020

Everything we hoped!

The music at our wedding was one of the most important parts to us & DJ Malike nailed it. We didn’t want someone cheesy, we wanted someone that fit in with our guests & made everyone feel welcomed & like they could have a good time & Malike did just that! Everything from the ceremony to the reception was perfection. He made our dreams & visions come to life & were are so grateful. If you’re looking for a DJ, there is truly no one better!

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • kaylin

Kaylin · Married on 11/07/2020

An Out of this world Experience

If you are looking for a company that you can rely on look no further.
    Working with Melike has not only been so much fun but also a breeze! He personally went above and beyond what anyone ever expected and far beyond the extra mile! It was truly an out of body experience on the dance floor ! He really knows how to feel out a crowd and get every single person out of their seat and on there feet! I couldn’t be more impressed and great full for him showing up and showing out on our special day. It will forever be an unforgettable experience for all who attended.
    -The Nuccio’s

Sent on 11/13/2020
  • Callie

Callie G. · Married on 11/06/2020

The most fun DJ!!

THANK YOU to Malike for making our wedding such an amazing time! Malike's energy is so upbeat and positive - so many of our guests shared with me how much they loved him. He really makes it feel like it's your BFF DJ'ing your wedding. :) Just awesome. Highly recommend him!! (Also - he was one of the only vendors who responded to my wedding request literally within minutes and hopped on the phone with me and my husband right away. MUCH APPRECIATED!!)

Sent on 11/26/2020

Devon R. · Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing DJ and Company

DJ Malike and Curate Entertainment do not disappoint! From the very beginning he has been so efficient, helpful, and thoughtful! We were sent a party gift box filled with wedding day goodies, he arrived early to make sure set up was absolutely perfect and he kept our party (of all ages) going all night long! We highly recommend DJ Malike and Curate Entertainment to anyone who is looking for an all around amazing DJ!! He is the best!!

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Alaina

Alaina · Married on 10/24/2020

Best decision ever- we LOVE Curate Entertainment!

DJ Malike and his team literally made our wedding! They handled all of the sound for the ceremony and then led the direction of the entire evening at the reception. Their energy was contagious and had everyone out on the dance floor. I also purchased a few upgrades from them and was NOT disappointed! Their uplighting, LED DJ booth, & photo booth made the ambiance of our wedding so fun and unique, we had people who were getting married the next night at the same resort asking where they could get such a cool setup! Professional, kind, upbeat, energetic, honestly I could go on and on about how wonderful they are but just take my advice and HIRE THEM! Best decision of our wedding was hiring Curate Entertainment! :)

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Alexandria N. · Married on 10/17/2020

Want a good time DJ Malike is your man!

We asked for a good time & Dj Malike delivered! More than delivered, he was amazing, energetic, and definitely brought out the party! He was also very easy to work with, cares about his clients and responds quickly! Book DJ Malike you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Carla

Carla W. · Married on 09/26/2020

Beyond Amazing!!

Malike was more than amazing. His vibe is so great and I felt 100% confident that he would be an amazing DJ. He knew how to read the crowd and chose the right songs to play to keep the party going. Our dance floor was going all night! Our guests told us over and over again how the DJ was the best they’ve ever seen.

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Cassandra

Cassandra H. · Married on 09/19/2020

Talk about a PARTY!

Words can not express how amazing our Wedding night was because of DJ Malike!!! We got married during a pandemic yet Malike made it feel like it was just another day. He was so wonderful to work with and made you feel like you were a friend, not just a client. Wedding day every single person we invited came up to us to tell us how awesome he was! Not once was the dance floor empty, he jumped in and his flow was phenomenal! Can't recommend more!!

Sent on 10/30/2020
  • Garrett

Garrett A. · Married on 08/01/2020

Need a DJ? Curate Entertainment is the best option!

There are many that claim to be the best DJ. However, there is only one. DJ Malike is the best DJ for any event, but this man can turn any age group wedding into a dance party.

Extremely easy to communicate with.

He has so much knowledge when it comes to weddings. From recommendations for vendors and venues.

I have been to weddings were the DJ just sit behind there table and plays music and thats it. Not Malike, this man will be on the mic hyping people up, dancing, and interacting with the people to make it so much fun. Need someone to make the wedding party entrances awesome?.. DJ Malike is the man!!!

My wife and I could not be happier. He did such an amazing job getting everyone involved. My family members from 80+ years old to 13 year olds were on the dance floor having a great time.

Weddings can be expensive. I highly recommend NOT worrying about your DJ budget. This man is worth every penny. The laughter and big smiles on everyone's faces on the dance floor was priceless.

Need a DJ look no further. DJ Malike and Curate Entertainment should be your only option for your wedding.

Sent on 08/08/2020

Rachel C. · Married on 06/11/2020

DJ Malike nailed it

You know those nights where you don't stop dancing and laughing and you're upset when the DJ stops and the Venue want you to leave. That was our wedding. DJ Malike literally got inside our heads and played the dream playlist. We had discussed a few songs and genres we liked and didn't like but it could not have been more perfect if id played the songs myself. Our guests loved him and one said I would come to Florida to get married just so I can book your DJ (we live in the UK)
    He is great value for money, offers lots of discussions and planning, if you want to, to get everything perfect and his email response rate baring in mind we have a 5 hour time difference was brilliant. Cant recommend him enough.
    Thank you again for being a part of our day.

Sent on 11/27/2019

Mindy G. · Married on 06/01/2020

Amazing Amazing Amazing

DJ Malike was amazing! He kept everyone on the dance floor all. night. long. His energy is infectious. He was so easy to work with and truly made our wedding the best night for everyone. We also had Luna on the violin during our ceremony, Skip on the steel drums during our cocktail hour and a drummer during our reception. Our guests RAVED about the entertainment. The fog machine and sparklers were totally unexpected but made it that much more exciting. I would absolutely, hands down recommend Curate to friends & family. We had high expectations and they killed it. Thank you again!

Sent on 01/05/2021
  • Jesse

Jesse T. · Married on 04/11/2020

Wouldn't be a party without Malike!

We had Malike DJ our wedding, and it wouldn't have been a party without him. He is responsive, enthusiastic and talented. We gave him a lot of liberty with the reception music and he did not disappoint. He did not miss a beat during the ceremony and he got everyone on their feet at the reception. He brings a ton of energy and keeps everyone smiling. We still have all of our guests raving about how great he was. I don't know what it would've been like without him and I wouldn't of had it any other way!

Sent on 12/13/2019