DJ Malike Reviews

DJ Malike 7
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Rebecca Burdick · Married on 10/12/2019

Best DJ ever

DJ Malike MADE our wedding! Him and his team were absolutely amazing, they had everyone on the dance floor the entire night, DJ Malike was teaching us all of the line dances! We got so many compliments about our DJ. He was there for us every step of the way and made sure we were always taken care of. If you want everyone at your wedding to dance and have fun you MUST have DJ Malike at your wedding. Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • flor

flor · Married on 10/05/2019

Best day ever!!!

Malike and his team went above and beyond to make our day super special. He worked along with our photographer, videographer, and day of coordinator in a very professional manner. His energy was unbelievable! I have had so many guest tell me what a great time they had and how amazing our DJ was that night! Having a varied playlist was very important to us since I had about 30 relatives fly all the way from Peru and Malike knew exactly how to read the crowd to get everyone on the dance floor! We want to have another party just to have Malike DJ for us again! Definitely recommend. Entrust Malike and his team with your special event and you will have your guests raving about it!!!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Spring · Married on 09/28/2019

My wedding

If you're looking for a DJ that is professional, who know the ins and out of what needs to be be done to help make your night a special one this is your man. I couldn't have picked a better DJ.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Lisa Leal · Married on 09/21/2019

Awesome DJ!

DJ Malike was absolutely wonderful! We had our wedding at Sanibel Harbor Resort on 9/21/19 and everyone was commenting on how great our DJ was. He communicated with me many times before the wedding and the day of to make sure he had everything correct. He came early to set up and did everything exactly as planned. He played great music and got everyone out on the dance floor. I would highly recommend Malike for your wedding.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Robin Mitchell · Married on 07/14/2019

Awesome DJ, awesome guy!

Malike did such an amazing job at our wedding and reception! Everything was perfect, and he really got the party going at the reception! He was super helpful during the planning process and genuinely cared about all the details of our wedding and relationship! Plus, the day of our wedding it was pouring, and he carried all his equipment through the rain but was so joyful and excited every step of the way! We loved having Malike!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Jeff

Jeff Munn · Married on 06/03/2019

Phenomenal DJ - Friendly, creative, flexible, professional

DJ Malike is a wizard of weddings. He know exactly what to play and when to play it to ensure that we all had a fantastic time. When we told him we hired a DJ because we couldn't afford a live band, he had the idea to bring in a bass player (Jordan) to play along with his DJ set. IT. WAS. AMAZING.

Most of our friends and family say it was the best wedding they've ever been to, and it was largely because of DJ Malike, his awesome DJ skills, his loving energy, and his creative ideas!

Sent on 06/09/2019
    DJ Malike 8
    DJ Malike 9
  • Melissa

Melissa Perreras · Married on 05/11/2019

AMAZING DJ and experience!

A friend of mine told me about DJ Malik and from the inquiry process it was nothing short of amazing. His energy and professionalism really made our wedding so special. He will make sure you and your guests have an unforgettable night. People never left the dance floor and only had great things to say about him. Make sure to book him for your next event as you will not regret it!!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

karastyn · Married on 04/27/2019

DJ Malike will have your wedding LIT

We would HIGHLY recommend DJ Malike! I can't say enough good things about him. If you are hesitant to book a DJ over a band, don't be! I was scared my guests would not stay on the dance floor the whole time & they did because the music he played was so great! He is so nice & easy to work with as well. I was clueless on what music we needed & walks through the whole process with you. If you are debating booking him, just do it! You won't regret it!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    DJ Malike 10

Taylor · Married on 04/06/2019

The party didn’t stop all night!

Malike KILLED it at our wedding! Music is a huge part of my husband and my relationship- we met at a music festival. We knew when searching for a DJ for our wedding, they had to be the perfect fit and give us a good vibe when meeting. Malike was hands down one of the BEST vendor decisions we made. DJ Malike had the best energy all night long from our ceremony to the end of our reception, Our guests never stopped dancing. After our wedding, multiple people told us how much fun they had because of our DJ. I highly recommend Malike for your wedding!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    DJ Malike 11
    DJ Malike 12
    DJ Malike 13
    DJ Malike 14
  • O

Olivia Fenske · Married on 03/09/2019

Best DJ ever!

My husband and I searched so hard to find a good DJ once we got engaged. We spoke to a few different ones over the phone, and were unhappy with how rude they were. Then our photographer recommended DJ Malike! We gave him a call, and were so happy with how nice he was! We booked him without even meeting him in person that’s how sure we were of him! He promised to show us a good time at our wedding and wow did he live up to that! Our wedding was so much fun because of Malike! There were so many people on the dance floor, and my husband and I actually spent most the night there ourselves. He even led us all in a line dance! If you book DJ Malike you will not be disappointed. He’s a really sweet and cool person, and his music is even better! Thank you again!!!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Chauchau · Married on 03/02/2019

Fantastic DJ!

DJ Malike was very responsive and helped us throw a great party! He has great taste in music and was able to curate a playlist that was great for a wide range of guests!

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 02/09/2019

So much fun!!!

Malike was the perfect choice to DJ our wedding. He was very easy to work with and had a great energy to him. He did a great job with our music for the ceremony, and kept people on the dance floor all night at the reception. Very nice guy who clearly loves what he does. I would highly recommend DJ Malike!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Nicolette · Married on 01/19/2019

Such a great time!

After having our DJ cancel two months before our wedding, Malike was able to pick right up with what we were wanting and did an amazing job!

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • F

Francesca Melione · Married on 12/08/2018

Awesome DJ

We heard Malike at a holiday party before we were even engaged. That night we said once we get engaged hes out DJ. Fast forward to our engagement..a week later we booked Malike! He was absolutely great! From the very beginning he was easy to work with and everyone at our wedding loved him! I wish we could get married again just to dance all night!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Tami · Married on 11/03/2018

Best dj ever

We got married November 3rd 2018. Malike made every bit of our wedding a hit. From the ceremony to cocktail hour and most certainly the reception. Every single one of our guest that approached us to say congratulations raves and raves about how amazing our DJ was. He kept the crowd going and made my husband and I night the best night of our life. If your looking for the best of the best, book now, he’s a busy man and you don’t want to miss out on the best experience.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Scott Fremont · Married on 10/26/2018

great!!!!!

My brother Malike did a really good job and was super professional..... Exceeded my expectations also.... Love you bro and appreciate your dedication on being great period.....

• Teresa

Teresa · Married on 10/21/2018

No Regrets

Malike was one of the best choices I made in my vendor team. From our first conversation, he was so positive and gave off a good vibe. He was incredibly flexible and always available for communication. I come from a Caribbean family that loves to party. I gave Malike a laundry list of what I would like to hear (i.e. hip hop, pop, reggae, reggaeton, kompa) and he hit every single mark. At any given moment, the dance floor was packed. As an MC, he kept the crowd hype and energized throughout the night. You cannot go wrong with DJ Malike!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Colleen · Married on 10/12/2018

Silent Disco Party!!

DJ Malike is such a fantastic DJ that I flew him out to my wedding from Cape Coral, FL to Denver, CO. His energy is always friendly and fun, yet he keeps everything professional so you know you can trust him. We decided to do a silent disco for our wedding (due to a sound ordinance near the mountains) and he killed it! I don't think people stopped dancing for 2 hours straight. Malike played the best music and was just a real cherry on top to add to our special day. I highly recommend Malike for your wedding!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    DJ Malike 15

Britney · Married on 09/15/2018

I got married September, 2018, and had the most amazing wedding. Large part of it was because of Malike! He really knows how to keep everyone up and dancing, chose great songs, and ensured everyone was having a great time. I would definitely use him as a D.J in any future event I have, and highly recommend him to D.J your wedding! Seriously! Thank you so much Malike.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Kyle · Married on 07/21/2018

Could not be happier with Malike as our DJ. Everything went smooth and the entire wedding was dancing thanks to his enthusiasm on the microphone. When you meet with him he will make sure that everything is addressed so there is no need to worry. Thanks Malike

Sent on 09/22/2018
    DJ Malike 16

Shanna · Married on 05/25/2018

The absolute BEST DJ out there!

I don't even know where to begin with just how AMAZING DJ Malike is. Que this very necessary novel...

As many bride's know, planning a wedding can be pretty daunting. I live in CA with my parents in MO all the while planning a wedding in FL... I was very overwhelmed with all the fine tuning of every little detail that goes into planning a wedding. From the moment I found DJ Malike to the moment he blew my guests away on the dance floor, everything was PERFECTION! He made the entire DJ process effortless.

I was very specific about my entrance song, my exit song, the first dances, and of course the main event... THE DANCE PARTY. I was very meticulous about who I wanted to DJ at my wedding because I've been to so many weddings where there is nothing but old school songs that bore wedding guests to tears. DJ Malike did not disappoint, he executed it all flawlessly.

He played the perfect mix of oldies at the start which gradually turned into a millennial's dream fully equipped with the latest Bruno Mars, Cardi B, and Steve Aoki numbers. My guests have been raving non-stop about the music at our wedding.

Not only was the music incredible, but DJ Malike was the BEST MC. Transitions from the ceremony to the reception, the speeches to the first dances...EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. There was not one single glitch.

If you want a party at your wedding that never stops, BOOK DJ MALIKE! He is incredibly affordable, super flexible, and the sweetest human in the world!

THANK YOU DJ MALIKE! You turned our wedding into a total fairytale!

• Shanna

Shanna · Married on 05/25/2018

The absolute BEST DJ out there!

THANK YOU DJ MALIKE! You turned our wedding into a total fairytale!

Alysa · Married on 05/19/2018

Malike was one of the best parts of our wedding! We gave him a playlist of the songs we wanted him to play and he took it from there. He was super professional & arrived extremely early on the day of, even calling me while I was getting ready to see how I was doing. Most importantly, no one was in their seats at our wedding -- so many of our guests told me we had the BEST DJ!! Thank you Malike!

Sent on 09/19/2018

DJ Malike's reply:

That was such a fun time. Your friends and family know how to have a good time!
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 04/14/2018

Harper Wedding 4.14.18

DJ Malieke was great. Everyone was on the dance floor from beginning to end! However, I do wish we were able to sit down prior to the wedding so we can discuss and confirm everything. It was busy season for me at work, so the wedding did creep up on us. It did result in last minute decisions. Overall, would use DJ Malieke in future with better planning on my end.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Marion · Married on 03/24/2018

Malike was the best DJ!!! He played endless great music throughout the night and kept the party going with some awesome mashups. A lot of our guests commented on how much they loved our wedding jams and it showed on the dance floor. Would highly recommend! Thanks again, Malike! :)

Sent on 09/19/2018

DJ Malike's reply:

Thank you so much I had a blast . Everything looked so beautiful that day !! Congrats !