Swoon Over It Photography Reviews

15 | Lebanon, NH

15 Reviews for Swoon Over It Photography

Samantha · Married on 05/25/2014

Amanda is seriously the best. She is laid back, personable, and extremely easy to work with, but super professional. Her work is very natural and she lets the beauty of the scenery/couple/details shine rather than applying a lot of unnecessary filters/computer effects. Her photography is just REFRESHING.

She captured our entire wedding day and did our engagement photos as well. She came and photographed us at an ice rink because we are huge hockey fans, and she was so determined to get out on that ice even with her expensive camera! She's fantastic and that is all I have to say!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Danyelle · Married on 05/17/2014

Amanda was the ABSOLUTE BEST :)

We can not say enough positive things about Amanda. We met Amanda at our engagement shoot and she immediately made us feel super comfortable. Amanda is so sweet, polite, caring, and laid back and has a fabulous personality. The engagement photos were absolutely gorgeous. Amanda is truly talented and was able to capture amazing shots.

She was so quick with email responses and made sure we went over how the wedding day would unfold minute by minute so she and her assistant could plan accordingly. Amanda knew all the shots we "definitely" wanted. She was so organized. She also made sure to capture all the little details from the invitation itself, to all the centerpieces and decorations that really tied the wedding theme together. The wedding pictures really captured all the love and happiness from that day.

Please hire Amanda as your wedding photographer...you will be so happy that you did and you will have incredible photos that will always remind you of your special day.

We will miss you in PA Amanda!!!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Tara · Married on 04/26/2014

THE BEST. I came across Amanda through my cousin. She photographed her wedding and did an amazing job! From the very beginning, Amanda was polite, easy to talk to, very down to earth, realistic, and professional. She was easy to get in touch with and always quick to respond. It was a very easy process, which was just one less thing I had to worry about. On the day of the wedding, as to no surprise, she made it easy and fun to get ALL the pictures we wanted while not missing a moment of the day. Needless to say, the pictures are incredible. I can't tell you how many people look at them and say "it looks like it came out of a bridal magazine". Above all else, she is one of the sweetest and genuinely caring people I have ever met! Her second shooter was AMAZING too! I cannot thank her enough!!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Colette · Married on 10/26/2012

I met Amanda at my Uncles wedding, I was engaged and looking for a photographer at the time. Once I saw her work and how flexible, friendly and AWESOME her pictures were I knew it was a go! In our initial phone conversation, she wanted to make sure she had every detail down that I wanted to capture in my wedding. When I sent her some shots I definitely wanted to have, she made them all possible the day of the wedding! I had a Rustic Chic wedding, in which I handmade a lot of the details and put so much work into it. A couple days before the wedding, Amanda called and said she would love to add another photographer to capture my day since I spent so much time on the details, at no charge! I was so happy! And let me tell you, the two of them did an AMAZING job! My house is pretty much a shrine of my wedding day & engagement pictures. Both of which were Amanda's work! Then like most brides, I slacked on the wedding album department. Time just gets away from you, but Amanda stayed on top of me and worked with me to stay within my budget. In this, we created a BEAUTIFUL wedding album. She also added my details page, because she knew how much it meant to me! So thoughtful! I'm finally getting around to my Rock the Dress, which I'm beyond excited for and can't wait to hang more pictures that Amanda captures :).
    I would highly recommend Swoon Over It, all around helpful, friendly, pleasing and the best part....AMAZING pictures!

Sent on 02/28/2014

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2012

Where do I begin? Amanda was absolutely the best person to photograph our wedding! She was such a joy to work with throughout this entire process, and we are lucky to have had such a talented person spend our day with us. I should note that we also did an engagement session with her, which was equally as fun as our wedding day.

Her second photographer, Dani, was also wonderful. The two of them worked so well together and I can't wait to see the images they captured!

We can't say enough great things about Amanda and Swoon Over It, I will recommend her to anyone I know of who is looking for an amazing photographer for their event!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Denise · Married on 10/06/2012

Finding the right photographer was probably the most difficult part of our wedding planning. When we met with Amanda, we knew we found the one! Amanda is absolutely amazing. We could not have picked a better person to capture our wedding day. She is easy to work with and her photography is unbelievable. I would recommend Amanda and Swoon Over It to anyone who is looking for a fantastic and fun photographer.

Sent on 11/26/2012

Molly · Married on 08/25/2012

Amanda Young from Swoon Over It was absolutely amazing. Her photographs speak for themselves as they are amazing, so I am going to review just how awesome she was. She is the sweetest person and immediately made us feel comfortable. When initially looking for photographers, my husband and I were having trouble weeding through all the options in the Philadelphia area. It was important to us to own the rights to our pictures so that we could easily print copies for other people, etc. Surprisingly, this was not common among photographers. The second major thing we needed was a lot of hours of coverage. The wedding was at 1:30 and the reception was from 6:00 to midnight. Amanda's package offered us full day, no restrictions on the hours. She was truly able to document every part of the day, from getting make up done to cutting the cake and dancing.

Amanda has a background in wedding event planning and it 100% showed that day. She was so organized with the flow of events. She also hopped in to help sew a bridesmaids dress in a serious emergency that morning. She handled some of over opinionated people with a smile. Amanda was also super responsive during the entire process. Her all-inclusive package is really the best deal in town.

We absolutely loved having Amanda be part of our wedding day and would highly recommend her services to anyone. Thanks Amanda!!!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Samantha · Married on 06/23/2012

Amanda, owner and photographer of Swoon Over It, was simply amazing. From first meeting here a year before our wedding I knew I would have no regrets about my decision for her to photograph our wedding day. Working on a budget our aim was to find a reasonably priced photographer without compromising the quality. Amanda was just perfect for our day. She is extremely personable, makes you feel at ease on your big day, and was very responsive with emails throughout the whole planning process. Amanda shot our engagement photos and it was a great way to get to know her as well as start to feel comfortable in front of the camera. We also were the first clients of hers that used her Laughbooth and our guests absolutely loved it, and we absolutely loved going through all the pictures from it. She is the best and if you live in Philly it was really easy to meet her and work out the details for our wedding day. Thanks Amanda, Jesse and I loved working with you!

Sent on 07/18/2012

April · Married on 12/09/2011

Amanda is simply AMAZING! From the moment I saw her work from other weddings, I knew I had to have her photography MY wedding! I cannot tell you how happy I am with the images Amanda and her second (Ashley Bartoletti) took. I did a lot of DIY details at my wedding and gave Amanda a list of everything that I wanted captured and she captured everything beautifully! I am in LOVE with the detail shots she took, as well as all of the other shots. Being a designer, I am obsessed with details and Amanda and Ashley made sure to capture all of them! I can never thank you both enough for giving me such amazing wedding photos! I chose to do my album myself and don't know how I am going to narrow down the photos to put in my album because I love so many of the photos! Amanda was very responsive to all of my emails and very professional. She accommodated all of my requests and was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Amanda to any future brides looking for an amazing wedding photographer! I guarantee you will not be disappointed with Amanda!

Sent on 03/10/2012

Katie · Married on 10/15/2011

Amanda is simply AMAZING!!! After almost signing with another photography company, we had an appointment with her, and were completely sold on the spot because she seemed to just "get" our vision!!! I am an avid emailer and during wedding planning was so impressed with her quick responsiveness and not only that, she was so flexible when we had to reschedule our engagement pictures (5 times!!!) due to inclement weather. If you are looking for out of the box and breath taking pictures for your big day- she is definitely the one to call:) After loving ALL of our pictures, I have no clue as to how I will pick for our album!!! I have recommended her to all of my engaged friends as THE photographer in Philadelphia!!!

Sent on 07/01/2012
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/03/2011

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!

We found Amanda from SwoonOverIt at a bridal show, quite accidentally. It was our 2nd bridal show, and we had pretty much just entered every vendor's giveaway there. Surprisingly, we won an engagement shoot with her. After viewing her website and blog, I thought, "Well, we can do the engagement shoot, but there's no way we'll be able to afford her, her pictures are SO incredible." After talking with Amanda about scheduling the e-shoot, I asked her if she could send me her pricing. I was so happy to find that we could afford her for the wedding!! I basically wanted everything (all day available, 2 shooters, album, etc.) and every other photographer was way out of my price range. Her work is beautiful. Her personality is incredible--sweet, caring, creative, and thoughtful. She and her second shooter, Ro (Rochele Cassidy @ photosbyro.com) were so much fun on our wedding day. They made everyone feel comfortable. I would also recommend Ro! She photographed the guys getting ready and they raved about her. We haven't seen our pictures yet except for a few "teasers", but we love what we've seen so far and can't wait to see the rest!!

Sent on 09/21/2011

Ali · Married on 08/19/2011

Words can not describe how wonderful it is to work with Amanda (Swoon Over It's owner). From the moment my husband and I met her to discuss our options until she soooo wonderfully stayed later than we agreed to on our wedding night, she is by far one of the most amazingly fabulous photographers. On a day that can be a whirlwind she took control of everything that needed to get done for our pictures. We loved her, our families loved her and not to mention how much we all loved her work and final product. She's not only an extremely talented photographer she is a fabulous person. I can't wait to use her again for maternity pictures....

Sent on 01/28/2012

Mindy · Married on 06/04/2011

Amanda was hands-down our favorite vendor to work with for our wedding. Her personality combined with her talent and hard work could not be more perfect for us. Photography was definitely one of our very top priorities and we looked through at least 30-40 photographers before finding her. Within minutes of meeting her, we realized she was going to be a perfect fit. She is very professional and yet relaxed, cracks jokes, and makes you feel SO at ease which is important when you are feeling nervous about being in front of a camera. It felt like we were working with a friend the entire time.

Amanda is a true professional—she is extremely easy to communicate with, especially via email. Of all our vendors, she was the most responsive, and never failed to answer any of our questions or requests or paranoid concerns. She also wants what is best for the client in terms of having proper weather for engagement shoots, fitting around YOUR schedule, etc. and is very flexible in trying to meet your needs. From the engagement shoot to our wedding day, she was always non-intrusive, helpful with creative ideas/poses, and just absolutely a joy to be around. She loves hearing what you want and then helping you fill in the blanks. It isn’t just business to her, it is what she is passionate about and it shows.

Her pictures—they are drop dead gorgeous and you can see from her blog/website that they speak for themselves. Amanda has a remarkable eye for taking wonderful pictures (she will climb on anything to get a shot!) and takes as many as she can. She also clearly takes an enormous amount of time editing each picture to make sure each moment comes out as well as possible. She gives web proofs through an online gallery which was superb and easy to review. She even makes it easy for your friends and family to order prints online through a special link. She is always on top of new technology, packaging, and making everything flow together.

Amanda really takes the best care of her clients, will go out of her way to make your ideas work, and offers such beautiful photographs, especially for the price. We could not have asked for a better person to be behind the camera on the best day of our life.

Sent on 09/21/2011

Rebecca · Married on 10/10/2010

Amanda of SwoonOverIt worked with us to create one of the most important and personal documents in a Jewish wedding, our ketubah. While our ceremony was far from religious, this was still important to me (he is not Jewish) to have during the ceremony. After many emails and tweets back and forth, Amanda created the perfect vision of our text. We created the artwork and put everything together. You rock, Amanda!

Sent on 10/27/2010

Stephanie · Married on 10/05/2013

We were so blown away by the level of service we received from Amanda, owner and photographer of Swoon Over It. She was highly recommended to me by a friend of a friend and I'm so glad that we ended up working with her as our wedding (and engagement) photographer. While her services do come at a price, we feel it was absolutely worth everything she provided, including an out-of-state engagement session, a two-shooter photography session the day of the wedding (where she stayed until the very end of the reception), and lots of personalized touches and helpful emails in between.

Plus, she is incredibly friendly, very talented and professional, and always delivered what she promised on time. We would highly recommend her to anyone in the Philadelphia/Bucks County area based on her high level of service, her consistent attention to detail, and the incredible images that she provided us from our special day, which we will cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 01/12/2014