Sweet Roots Photography Reviews

13 | Huntsville, AL

13 Reviews for Sweet Roots Photography

Jenny Pennington · Married on 10/11/2019

Wonderful photographers

These ladies were wonderful to work with! They were both so sweet and made sure to get all the important shots. I can’t wait to see the photos!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Anderson · Married on 05/17/2019

100 ⭐️‘s!!!!!!!!!

I have hired Sweet Roots before my wedding for a Christmas mini session so I knew immediately when my husband proposed that I needed them to do my wedding photos! I just got my sneak peek photos back and OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!! I can’t wait to see the rest! Both Lindsay and Karina were fabulous. Their creative visions made our photos come to life and they captured every wonderful moment perfectly. I will be booking them for all of our shoots in the future... holiday, ransoms shoots, maternity/family (God willing!).

Sent on 05/30/2019

Cara · Married on 04/01/2017

I'm sure you've all met men like my husband, who hates having his picture taken, and is well known for ruining family pictures with funny faces. After Karina and Lindsay took our engagement and wedding pictures - and made everything so much fun - neither one of us can wait for this amazing team to keep documenting our lives :). I've never had my pictures taken by a professional before getting engaged, and I was sure I would look awkward and feel silly, but I was completely at ease and look stunning in all of our photographs! One of my bridesmaids even had her wedding planner call and demand to know who'd taken all of our pictures because they "belong in a magazine!" Pictures were so important to me on my wedding day, and Karina and Lindsay went above and beyond helping me develop my wedding timeline to ensure we got just the right light for the ceremony and some gorgeous sunset pictures! I can't recommend these two ladies enough!!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/05/2015

The ladies at Sweet Roots were amazing. When my now husband and I met with Karina and Lindsay, we both walked out of the meeting saying these are our photographers. They made us feel comfortable and our pictures for both the engagement session and the wedding turned out amazing. The photos for us were very important and they went above and beyond for us and exceed our expectations.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Mary Ashley · Married on 10/11/2014

I absolutely LOVE these photographers!! They met with is before our wedding so that they could hear from us and we could get to know them and it made the day go so smoothly. Karina and Lindsey are WONDERFUL!! They went above and beyond for us...even taking our picture up in a tree which turned out breathtaking all thanks to them! They are great at putting you at ease and capturing all of your important moments. I can't wait to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Alison · Married on 08/30/2014

I can't say enough good things about Karina and Lindsey and the experience we had with Sweet Roots! Our Engagement and Wedding photos are gorgeous and something we will forever treasure! They caught such amazing moments for us and were so easy and fun to work with! They were even a great calming presence for me while getting ready in the bridal suite.

I feel so blessed that we stumbled upon Sweet Roots and highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/28/2014

My photos are perfect and beautiful! Karina, Lauren, and Stephanie were so easy to work with and just did an amazing job. I've received so many compliments on them. I just can't say enough. I will definitely be using Sweet Roots again for all my family portraits!

Sent on 11/29/2013

Amy · Married on 05/19/2013

Karina and Lindsay are just awesome! They knew exactly what I wanted, and captured our day perfectly. These ladies are great to work with and are very flexible in their scheduling and willing to go on location. Their style of photography is breathtaking and perfect for weddings. I'm a photographer, so I knew what I wanted and they delivered that and more! Every image of the 960 they gave me was flawless and I couldn't be happier with them! They also did our engagements and captured our personalities perfectly. I highly recommend Sweet Roots Photography to anyone who wants their portraits to show who they truly are in the most beautiful way. And they are just super-fun!!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Holly · Married on 09/24/2011

Loved working with these talented ladies for my engagement session and wedding day! They are great at their job and are passionate about their work. They shot my wedding day until they absolutely couldn't shoot anymore . They make picture taking fun and have a way of making you feel comfortable. My pictures are beautiful and I'm so glad I chose Sweet Roots Photography to capture this chapter of my life.

Sent on 01/15/2014

These girls are super-friendly and easy to work with. Their pictures are beautiful and natural, but they were also willing to take the pictures you request too. I used them for both my engagement photos and my wedding photos, and we got wonderful pictures from both. It rained my entire wedding day, but they went out in the rain with us and took some adorable umbrella pictures. Their prices were comparable - if not less - than other photographers we looked at, and they were with us the entire wedding day. We loved working with them.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Candice · Married on 05/06/2017

3.0

Sweet Roots provided us with great photos from our special day. They were very easy to work with and very low maintenance which we really liked. Very professional.

Sent on 07/10/2017

katie · Married on 06/04/2016

3.2
      1.5
      2.5

These ladies made me feel at ease and relaxed on the day of my wedding. I do have to say, however, that they are not easy to contact. We had several meetings prior to the wedding which was nice. They asked if there were any specifics that they needed to know about my family etc for the wedding. Unfortunately, something VERY important to me slipped their minds the day of the wedding so I'm not sure how much good the meetings did. These ladies are very talented but very busy and difficult to contact.

Sent on 08/08/2016

M · Married on 12/15/2017

2.2
      1.0
      3.5
      2.0
      1.0

I have tried and tried to book Sprouts by Sweet Roots for my newborn session, but it has been so hard to get in touch with them. When I email, it takes over a week or so for them to reply. I tried Facebook messaging them asking how I can send them by deposit to book, and they viewed it and never replied. I guess they are so busy they cannot take new clients, or maybe they are just very bad at communicating. I ended up having to book with another photographer. Such a shame!

Sent on 11/30/2017