S. Weathington Photography

1054 Alexandria Wellington Rd, Alexandria, AL 36250 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About S. Weathington Photography

S. Weathington Photography is an Alexandria, Alabama-based business that specializes in the capture and preservation of precious wedding-day moments. Owner, Susan Weathington is a vibrant personality with a passion for people and life, particularly from behind the lens. She possesses an innate creative talent that shines through in her uniquely stylized photographs. Susan puts her clients first and strives to produce the quality and perfection that each couple expects and deserves.

Each nuptial gallery curated by S. Weathington Photography is documented with care and precision. Susan places much of her focus on documenting the truly authentic instances of the wedding. Couples can look forward to a professional, yet personalized experience alongside S. Weathington Photography. Each service offered by Susan is carefully designed with the needs and desired outcomes of each newly-wed pair. Partners can take advantage of several wedding package selections to ensure they get the most out of their investment. A la carte services are also available and can add the ideal touch to an already comprehensive experience.

• Woman-owned

10 Reviews for S. Weathington Photography

• Cassidy

Cassidy B. · Married on 01/01/2021

simply magical

5 stars across the board. Susan Weathington is a treasure to have on your wedding day. Her business is more than just someone behind a camera capturing pictures. She becomes a friend, and truly enjoys creating art out of your moments. Susan is very professional in communicating times, locations, and ideas. She has a quick response time, and is always willing to answer questions. Susan is very well respected in the wedding vendor community, and has great team working skills. Her attitude is personable and people quickly realize what an asset she is during a wedding. A wedding day can get very chaotic putting you behind schedule, Susan has excellent time management skills ensuring you get special pictures while staying on time. Susan’s work is an investment that also brings a sweet friendship, and I would recommend her to anyone. I feel beautiful behind her lens, and I find comfort knowing she loves helping me feel that way. You will not be disappointed. Simply put, Susan Weathington is magical.

Sent on 01/19/2021

S. Weathington Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for such kind words!! Your big day was so so so perfect and I am thankful I was able to be there with you guys!

Brennan C. · Married on 11/21/2020

Perfection

Susan’s talents behind the camera are unmatched. My husband and I are so thankful we had her to capture our wedding day!

Sent on 01/06/2021

S. Weathington Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! I am so glad you took the leap of faith and booked me before even getting your ring! I love you and I can't wait to follow with you guys through all your milestones!

S. Weathington Photography Pricing

S. Weathington Photography Price Rates

S. Weathington Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2600
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Team of S. Weathington Photography

Susan Weathington

Susan Weathington

Owner, Lead Photographer

Hey Hey!! I’m Susan Weathington, the fiery red-head behind the camera at S. Weathington Photography, LLC. I’m a wedding and lifestyle photographer based out of Alabama and I love to travel. I have a super supportive husband and we are lucky enough to have two amazing little boys who keep us on our toes on the daily! In addition to being a wife and mom, I am also an Interior Designer, painter, dreamer and coffee drinker!

I have been following my passion for photography for over 10 years and I still can’t believe how incredibly blessed I am to be doing this. I absolutely love serving my clients and love getting to be a part of their world. I am passionate about memorializing those fleeting moments for my clients to have forever.

I am obsessed with all things white (seriously, you should see my house-lol) but my wardrobe is mostly black.

I would love for you to have a look around and see what you think. If you think we’d be a good fit, get in contact with me! I’d love to talk to you!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 1054 Alexandria Wellington Rd Alexandria, AL, 36250 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (S. Weathington Photography)