Bessemer, AL 35023 Map · Phone number

josh danielle anniversary 1
mg3977 960x144
mg3935 960x63
Al Weddings
marcus nancy engagament sesson morris avenue birm
tyler and luke engagement tannehill state park 1

Al Weddings 4
  • Meagan

Meagan Mandabach · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Sweetest Photographers!

Alex and Sara are the sweetest! They had me grinning from ear to ear when they sent me their first email and had a welcome video attached! They have such a fun, lively energy and I know my fiance and I will have the best time with them! They also sent the sweetest welcome gift complete with a candle, champagne, water bottles, and a helpful magazine.

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Amazing Photographers and Amazing People

I booked AL Wedding's associate photographers, Alex and Katie, for my wedding this year in November (2019). Since the day we booked AL Weddings, Alex and Sara, have been nothing but helpful. I have always received a response to any questions we might have within 24 hours.
    When my fiance and I met with Alex and Katie for our engagement session, we were so pleased with the experience we had with them! They guided us through everything we needed to do and made us feel comfortable throughout the session. It felt like we left the meeting with new friends! The Wednesday after our session Sara and Alex had already gotten a blog post up about our session with a sneak peek of our photos. Then that Friday we had our whole gallery! We were blown away at the fantastic images we received and it was so fast! My fiance and I are very excited to continue working with everyone at AL Weddings. Our experience with them has given us peace of mind, knowing they will capture every sweet memory of our wedding day!

Sent on 04/27/2019
    Al Weddings 5
    Al Weddings 6
    Al Weddings 7
    Al Weddings 8

Lauren · Married on 08/24/2019

Highly recommended

Alex and Sara are amazing. Highly recommend! Their photos are beautiful and they are such fun to work with! Quick turn around.

Sent on 09/01/2019

Al Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,210.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images