Bessemer, AL 35023 Map · Phone number

josh danielle anniversary 1
mg3977 960x144
mg3935 960x63
Al Weddings
marcus nancy engagament sesson morris avenue birm
tyler and luke engagement tannehill state park 1

Al Weddings 4
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Amazing Photographers and Amazing People

I booked AL Wedding's associate photographers, Alex and Katie, for my wedding this year in November (2019). Since the day we booked AL Weddings, Alex and Sara, have been nothing but helpful. I have always received a response to any questions we might have within 24 hours.
    When my fiance and I met with Alex and Katie for our engagement session, we were so pleased with the experience we had with them! They guided us through everything we needed to do and made us feel comfortable throughout the session. It felt like we left the meeting with new friends! The Wednesday after our session Sara and Alex had already gotten a blog post up about our session with a sneak peek of our photos. Then that Friday we had our whole gallery! We were blown away at the fantastic images we received and it was so fast! My fiance and I are very excited to continue working with everyone at AL Weddings. Our experience with them has given us peace of mind, knowing they will capture every sweet memory of our wedding day!

Sent on 04/27/2019
    Al Weddings 5
    Al Weddings 6
    Al Weddings 7
    Al Weddings 8

Brittney · Married on 10/07/2017

AMAZING!!!!(to say the least) Alex and Sara are seriously THE BEST there is! Not only are they amazing photographers, but they are the most kind hearted and loving couple! They were more than a "photography vendor" in the wedding planning process. They were our friends and friends that we will have for a lifetime. I cannot say that about any other vendor we used. We used them for several services - Alex and Sara surpassed my expectations the entire planning process. They take the time to get to know you(unlike most vendors) and make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. If you do not use Alex and Sara then you are missing out on a great friendship and the best photographers around!!!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Cheryl · Married on 10/08/2016

AL Weddings are absolutely the BEST!!! I used them for our engagement photos, boudoir photos, photobooth and wedding photos. They go above and beyond to create the most perfect, comfortable experience. First and foremost they are so personal and put you at ease with all their tips and advise. They are super quick to respond and answer any questions. They capture every important moment and detail of each shoot while keeping everything natural and real. Would highly recommend them to everyone!!!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Al Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,210.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images