Sweet Ribbon Events Reviews

10 | Escondido, CA

10 Reviews for Sweet Ribbon Events

Barb · Married on 07/27/2013

Laura and her staff were soooooo nice and accommodating ! Always willing to help and loads of different ideas. What was SPECTACULAR, was they make their own tablecloths, napkins and runners according to what YOU want, if they do not have your particular style already made in their stock. I found their colorful ideas and linens were way more exquisite than the run of the mill party linen supply place one goes for during their wedding planning.
    All in all, if I had to do it over again or would have another wedding/party, I would use Sweet Ribbons no questions asked. They are more than THE BEST!

Ceni · Married on 09/21/2012

Laura is the best florist that i never met. Our wedding ceremony was decorated beautifully, and she made my venue reception very elegant and gorgeous. She is very professional. I'm very happy with the result.

Laura did a beautiful job on our wedding. It was a huge affair and she was very accommodating and helpful at all times. She gave great suggestions and is very easy to work with. She will definitely do a wonderful job producing your wedding day vision.

I was recommended to Sweet Ribbon for linens by La Daloce Idea. I needed floor length linens for my 72" banquet rounds. Laura of Sweet Ribbon Events had the best pricing in comparison to quotes from my venue and a wholesale restaurant vendor. Defintely try them out if you need specialty linens.

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/23/2012

Laura is an amazing florist! My wedding looked phenomenal. I was obsessed with my bouquet and I got a ton of compliments on my Huppa arrangement, my bouquet and table arrangements. She traveled all the way up to Julian early in the morning to make sure everything thing looked great. She even helped my bridesmaids a little because a I was really sick the morning of my wedding. she is a wonderful person and florist! Very professional and always she always had my budget and best interests at heart and met with me as many times as I wanted to. I would highly recommend Sweet Ribbon Events for your upcoming wedding.

Claudia · Married on 03/03/2012

Laura transformed my wedding venue into a stunning place. She is very creative and has an incredible eye for details. My husband and I loved the work Sweet Ribbon Events did. From the linens, to the Chiavari Chairs, everything she provided was perfect. Not only she decorated my wedding venue, but she also designed my wedding floral. All my guests were completely blown away with my bouquet and centerpieces. If you are looking for an event company that will totally exceed all your expectations, call Laura @ Sweet Ribbon.

Jordana · Married on 11/05/2011

I didnt like the plain white table cloths that my venue provided. Laura has made for me beautiful deep blue table setting, plates with chargers and chairs!

It made the place look like a fairy tale. If you want pictures let me know. I highly recommend her.

Alyse · Married on 03/12/2011

I loved, loved, loved, my flowers! Absolutely stunning! My bouquet was the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen. Laura was so easy to work with and was able to get a feel for my style perfectly. My flowers were based on a Tiffany blue and yellow color scheme and looked chic, modern, and classic at the same time. I am so glad we went with Sweet Ribbon Events...we spent slightly more than we had first budgeted but it was worth every penny and I was thrilled with the look of our ceremony and reception!!!

Stacy · Married on 03/20/2010

Laura was fantastic! Even our photographer loved the flowers for their photogenic quality. The guests thought they were beautiful and my maid of honor even used Sweet Ribbons for her wedding a year later. I had some general ideas of what I wanted but Laura was able to take it to a new level and I was so pleased with the outcome. I would highly recommend Sweet Ribbons!

• Yimon

Yimon · Married on 09/01/2012

Laura is awesome. She works in every way to fit into our budget. The linens and chair covers turned out the way I wanted and more. Thank you Laura and her team for making our day a dream comes true.