Sweet Love Studios Reviews

134 | Dallas, TX

134 Reviews for Sweet Love Studios

Morgan · Getting married on 07/04/2020

I searched for many places in the DFW area and I'm so glad I chose Sweet Love Studios. Brandi was so professional, kind, and very prompt in responding to questions before the photoshoot. The whole experience was a pleasure, easing my nerves and making it fun, while making me feel fabulous. My boyfriend was stunned by the photos for our anniversary! One of the photos I chose in the final album was rotated a in way I didn't prefer, and Brandi went out of her way to mail me a separate framed photo for the very minor mistake. Actions like that, shows the pride she has in her work. Thank you so much! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/07/2016
  • F

Florencia · Married on 03/21/2017

Thank you so much!!! Highly recommended!!!! =)

Sent on 03/31/2017

Mary · Married on 02/28/2017

Thank you so much!!! Highly recommended!!!! =)

Sent on 03/31/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/21/2016

I was over the moon with Sweet Love Studios!! I contacted Brandi with a short order notice and she not only fit me in immediately, but fit me in AND delivered her phenomenal product on time for my special need. She was amazing!! I will definitely use her in the future for my photography needs!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Sweet Love Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! We really enjoyed meeting you and are so glad to hear you are happy with your album and boudoir experience with our studio! We look forward to working with you again. All our best!

Megan · Married on 08/11/2016

Brandi did a wonderful job making me feel comfortable and helping me, a plus size woman with mummy tummy, feel beautiful. The final album was gorgeous and my husband loves it!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Sweet Love Studios's reply:

We loved meeting you Megan! You are beautiful and so is your album! Thank you so much for leaving us such a sweet review!

Loralie · Married on 05/28/2016

I was thrilled to work with Brandi! She was very flexible to make sure that my photos were taken and picture perfect for my wedding night. She but me at great ease and made the session so much fun! She did a fabulous job. The lady that does hair and make up for her did a fabulous job as well. She was careful to make sure that she gave me a look that was truly me and she had a great personality as well. The final product was fantastic! My new husband can attest to that. I would enthusiastically recommend Brandi with Sweet Love Studios any day of the week!

Sent on 07/19/2016

McKenzy · Married on 05/20/2016

I did a boudoir shoot for my husband for our wedding night! I was so nervous about the how my body would look in the pictures! Let me just say Brandi is AMAZING! My pictures were breathtaking. When I gave the album to my husband he looked at a separate print Brandi gave me for FREE, before opening the album. He said " who is this". Thats how amazing Brandi made me look from the amazing hair and make up artist who was just perfect. After, opening the book he realized it was me! He said " you look like a model" which of course made me feel even more beautiful. I will cherish these pictures for the rest of my life. It was my most favorite thing I have EVER done for my self. Can't wait to have babies so Brandi can take my maternity pictures too!

Sent on 07/28/2016

If you're looking into a boudoir shoot, look no further. I was really nervous to go to a studio and complete this type of gift for my soon to be husband but also very excited. Brandi was so professional, sweet, and laid back. It made the experience fun and most of all easy!

Sent on 07/07/2016

After MUCH deliberation, I finally decided to face my insecurities and have tasteful boudoir pictures taken, as a present for my husband on our wedding day. I called several photographers with questions and from my first conversation with Brandi, she put me totally at ease. We scheduled the shoot, I brought a plethora of outfits and relied on her knowledge to style me...but her emphasis throughout was my comfort, and making sure I felt lovely. Whatever magic she performed, it worked - the pictures she captured were how I see myself and what my new husband loves....flawed but real, curvy but healthy, a little shy but very happy. I'm thankful for Brandi and the gift she helped me give my husband!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Sweet Love Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your review and for letting us know you enjoyed your experience with our studio! So happy to hear your loved your images and we put you at ease. That is one of our goals and so important to our studio!

April · Married on 10/17/2015

I absolutely loved working with Brandi. She did an amazing job of making the session fun and making me feel beautiful! Shelby did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup as well. Brandi, thank you so much for all of your amazing work! My husband and I both love my photo album and when I decide to have more boudoir pictures done, I will definitely come back to you!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Sweet Love Studios's reply:

We are so grateful for your review and happy to hear you and your hubby loved the album! We enjoyed working with you and can't wait to capture your next milestone celebration.

She is really good at making you feel comfortable. She's a great photographer and has great ideas. She's really sweet and easy to work with. I had the best experience and I would recommend her to anybody!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Sweet Love Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, you are so sweet. We love meeting new clients and making them feel comfortable in their skin. Empowering women is our goal and it's something we truly strive to achieve. Every women should feel beautiful and we hope you are reminded of that everytime you see your images. Thank you again for choosing Sweet Love Studios!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 08/15/2015

Sweet Love Studios provided excellent customer service and made me feel very comfortable during the photo shoot. Very friendly staff and were great at getting back in touch with you in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and would do business with them again.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Sweet Love Studios's reply:

Thank you Olivia! We loved meeting you and getting to work together. Your album is so beautiful and your images are so gorgeous! Thank you for choosing Sweet Love Studios, we hope to see you again in the future!

Brynn · Married on 07/18/2015

I had such a positive experience with Sweet Love Studios. I took boudoir photos to give to my husband as a wedding gift and I was extremely nervous and didn't know what to expect. Shelby did an amazing job styling my hair and makeup, I've seriously never looked so good! When the photo session began, Brandi was incredibly welcoming and helpful. She coached me through the entire session so I never felt awkward or uncomfortable. The studio is clean and professional and my pictures turned out great. I spent the entire session feeling beautiful, comfortable, and confident. I would absolutely recommend Sweet Love Studios!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Sweet Love Studios's reply:

Brynn! You are so sweet, thank you so much for the kind words. We absolutely loved getting to meet and work with you! It makes us so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your experience with us. Our goal is to always make our clients feel beautiful and comfortable. We know you had a choice when selecting a photographer, we are so happy and grateful you picked Sweet Love Studios! We hope to see you again in the future. -xoxox

Brandi was extremely accommodating to me living in another town. She offered to ship my album to me, and she kept me up-to-date on my album's delivery. I would recommend her, and have, to anyone!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Sweet Love Studios's reply:

Thank you so much! We strive to accommodate and to be as flexible to our clients' needs. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience and would recommend us to your friends. We know you have a choice when picking a studio. Thank you for choosing Sweet Love Studios!! -xoxo

G · Married on 06/27/2015

I wasn't really sold on the idea of boudoir photography, but I knew that my fiance would go crazy for an album. Putting my body image issues aside, I got online to find a photographer. I felt reassured by Sweet Love Studios website and their prices seemed to be better than average. I contacted them via their website and the next morning received a voice mail and an email from them. I was further reassured about this process when I received a questionnaire asking me about the types of photos I was comfortable with as well as parts of my body I wasn't so comfortable with. The day of, I was so nervous but that soon went away. I was made to look and feel absolutely beautiful. I loved the process and felt completely comfortable. I was able to see my pictures before I left that day. The ordering process was also very easy. I ordered the smallest package, thinking that with my body I wouldn't be happy with the pictures. That was absolutely not the case! I would recommend going for the upgrade because Brandi takes beautiful pictures. I wish I would have gotten a much bigger album! I am so pleased with my experience and my pictures and recommend Sweet Love Studios to anyone.

Sweet Love Studios's reply:

Thank you so much! We are so happy to hear that you love your album and your experience with us exceeded your expectations. We love empowering women and showing them how beautiful they are. We hope every time you see your images you're reminded of that! Thank you so much for choosing Sweet Love Studios!

Tricia · Married on 06/19/2015

I had such a wonderful time creating my boudoir book with Brandi. She made me feel very comfortable with everything. I know my future husband will love her work!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Sweet Love Studios's reply:

Thank you Tricia, you are so sweet! We loved getting to work with you. Your hubby is going to loose his mind when he sees your album! We love hearing from our clients and hope we get the opportunity to work with you again in the future. -xoxo
  • User5197408 · 2+ years ago

Shelby and Brandi were amazing women to work with. I had been planning to give my husband a boudoir album for our wedding day for a long time, and I happened to find Sweet Love Studios online. Both Shelby and Brandi made me feel incredibly beautiful, comfortable, confident, and most of all they made it so much fun for me! From the time I sent an inquiry to the time I had my shoot, it was a matter of about 4 business days! I got my album back within 3 weeks, and I couldn't have been more happy with the results. And most importantly, my husband loves the album :) I have been recommending all of my friends to do a boudoir shoot with Brandi - I wouldn't go any where else!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Sweet Love Studios's reply:

Thank you so much, you're so sweet! It is our main goal to make our clients feel their best and beautiful. We love to hear that we accomplished that with you. So glad to hear your husband loves your album! We hope to see you again one day in the future. We know our clients have many options when choosing a studio, thank you so much for choosing Sweet Love Studios! -oxox

Kortlynn · event on: 05/26/2015

Our newborn shoot was so fun! And very easy! The pictures turned out beautiful!! Her work is flawless!!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Sweet Love Studios's reply:

Thank you Kortlynn, you're so sweet! We absolutely love capturing our clients and their babies in those first few days. It's such an honor to be apart of those special moments. Thank you so much for choosing Sweet Love Studios again. We appreciate your business so much! -xoxo

Katie · Married on 05/16/2015

Brandi was amazing!!!! I was so worried about feeling awkward before my boudoir photo shoot because it was with someone I'd never met before. That feeling changed as soon as I met Brandi. She is soooo welcoming and professional. She makes you feel AMAZING and sooo beautiful during your photo shoot and I didn't feel an ounce of awkwardness during it. She coaches you through everything & listens to your ideas of what your wanting. The studio is so clean, professional, and more than I expected it to be- I'm obsessed with it! Shelby, the hair and makeup artist is amazing as well! My hair and makeup were perfect and exactly what I wanted and she is soo personable! My experience with sweet love studios was so amazing & i recommend Brandi to everyone. I plan on going back for another shoot sometime because it was the best experience!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Sweet Love Studios's reply:

Katie, you are the sweetest! We loved getting to meet you. You are absolutely precious we would be honored to work with you again! Thank you so much for your kind words, it means the world to us. Congratulations again on your wedding, we know you will make a gorgeous bride! We know you have a choice when picking a photographer. We are so grateful you chose Sweet Love Studios! -xoxox

Alyssa · Married on 05/08/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Brandi. I found her website online and loved her work. She was just as great in person. She coached me through the whole thing and was open to my ideas as well. She really knows what she is doing. We really worked as a team. I was a little late in planning the boudoir shoot for our wedding and she was able to fit me and get everything turned around in less than a week. I am beyond happy with everything. I would HIGHLY recommend Sweet Love Studios to anyone!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Sweet Love Studios's reply:

Thank you Alyssa, you're so sweet! We loved getting to meet and work with you. Our goal is to create a product that our clients love and can always look back on and feel beautiful. We were more than happy to accommodate your needs. Thank you again for choosing Sweet Love Studios! We hope to see you again in the future. -xoxo

shanna · event on: 04/30/2015

Wonderful and super friendly!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Sweet Love Studios's reply:

Thank you Shanna! Hope you love your album, thank you for choosing Sweet Love Studios!

Jill · event on: 04/18/2015

Had so much fun and love my album turned out better than I thought.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Sweet Love Studios's reply:

Thank you Jill! We loved getting to meet and work with you. Your album is so beautiful. Thank you for choosing Sweet Love Studios!

Dena · event on: 04/14/2015

Brandi makes you feel very comfortable and end the end very beautiful the studio is extremely nice and private.

Sweet Love Studios's reply:

Dena, thank you so much! We loved having the opportunity to work with you. Thank you again for your kind words and choosing Sweet Love Studios!
  • User5019520 · event on: 04/07/2015

Brandi was fantastic to work with, and went out of her way to make the experience comfortable and enjoyable! I have already recommended her to all my friends!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Sweet Love Studios's reply:

Thank you! We always strive to deliver the best possible experience and product that we can. We love to hear how much our clients love their album. Thank you for your review!

Katie · event on: 03/27/2015

I had such a wonderful time during my shoot and such a great relaxing atmosphere!

Sweet Love Studios's reply:

Thank you Katie! We strive to create a comfortable and beautiful atmosphere were our clients can feel at home. Thank you for choosing Sweet Love Studios! We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again in the future. -xoxo