10721 Bluestone Road, Fort Worth, TX 76108 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 37

About Bow Tie Media

Build Trust. Tell your story. Capture and relive your memories.

You want someone who cares about you and your story while capturing your special day the way you envision. There is a multitude of options to choose from as you plan your wedding. The sheer number of options can lead to confusion and concerns about who you can trust and the quality of the end product. It’s not your fault. We know what it is like to have a lot of options and not know what direction to take. We have captured hundreds of couples special memories for them to relive over and over again. Our simple three-step process will guarantee the easiest booking for your wedding by giving you both confidence in a great process and trust in the quality of the product. You are not a number to us. Spend your time making great memories and let us take care of all the details.

Get our full pricing list online here: https://bowtie.media/book-us

Follow Bow Tie Media on

Bow Tie Media 7
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2018

Lauren Hall

Bow Tie Media had an amazing team to work with. They were professional and also just so much FUN to have there on our wedding day. Not only did they give us our video in SIX days, they also gave us another awesome video from their Instagram that day. My husband and I had so much fun reliving the day. I will recommend Bow Tie to anybody and everybody. If we could do the day over again, I would pick them again and again.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Wow, Lauren! Thank you so much. We did have a blast with you both and everyone at your wedding. Thank you for allowing us to be a part!
  • Katherine

Katherine Hilary · Married on 10/12/2018

We get to relive our best day!

My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to go with James and Bow Tie Media. He came highly recommended by our wedding planner & now we know why! My husband was initially hesitant to hire a videographer grapher, unsure of why we needed one & afraid their presence on our big day would feel intrusive, but now he’s singing a totally different tune. Our Bow Tie team was there from beginning to end (as evidenced in every magical moment they caught on video) but you’d never know it. They were professional & blended seamlessly into the background so we could maintain the privacy & intimacy that was very important to us on our special day. I was specific with what I wanted in a video (length & with voice overs from our ceremony) and James accommodated these requests without question. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives, I woke up the next day asking if we could do it all again, and when we got our got our video, we could! They captured our day perfectly! However after the fact, I wished I had asked for footage of our vows & toasts (an oversight on my part), so I reached out to James on the off chance that they might have some additional footage. Within 24 hours James was able to send me both! To say they went above and beyond to make us happy is an understatement. If you have any doubt in your mind, YES you want a videographer to capture your big day, and you want Bow Tie Media!

Bow Tie Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,899.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 10721 Bluestone Road Fort Worth, Texas, TX 76108 See on map