Bow Tie Media Reviews

Bow Tie Media 7
  • Baylee

Baylee Compton · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Phenomenal!!!

My husband and I are so pleased with our wedding video from Bow Tie Media. We mostly worked with James, but their entire team is truly amazing! They are easy to talk to, flexible, super fun, and timely! We received our video as soon as we got home from our honeymoon. The video had both my husband and I in tears. They perfectly captured the day and made it into something we will cherish forever. Highly recommend!!! Thank you James and the Bow Tie Media team ❤️

Sent on 05/16/2019

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Wow!! Thank you for your kind words. We are truly honored to be a part and love the way the video turned out!
  • Kati

Kati · Married on 04/27/2019

Van Cleave Wedding

Bow Tie Media was fabulous! I have posted our wedding video below as proof. I was tripping over my dress quite a bit and they cut all that out. We chose the basic package with no audio and I am so so happy with how it turned out and we got the video while we were on our honeymoon just ONE week after the wedding.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review! Your family is one to remember. It was such a great time to see you both come together! THANK YOU!

Michelle Nelson · Married on 03/16/2019

Perfect videographer for our wedding day!

Bow tie media was so great to work with. They made sure and spent time talking with us before the wedding to make sure he knew exactly what we wanted. They made planning everything so easy and we’re so helpful. The day of the wedding everything went so smoothly and we love our wedding video. It is perfect and was so great to get it back the next week.

Sent on 03/02/2019

Bow Tie Media's reply:

It has been fun connecting with you and your friends! Thank you for the great review and we appreciate allowing us to be a part!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2018

Lauren Hall

Bow Tie Media had an amazing team to work with. They were professional and also just so much FUN to have there on our wedding day. Not only did they give us our video in SIX days, they also gave us another awesome video from their Instagram that day. My husband and I had so much fun reliving the day. I will recommend Bow Tie to anybody and everybody. If we could do the day over again, I would pick them again and again.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Wow, Lauren! Thank you so much. We did have a blast with you both and everyone at your wedding. Thank you for allowing us to be a part!

Katie Frost · Married on 10/19/2018

Glass Case of Emotion

I've worked with James and his team countless times as a planner and I knew when I got married that I would have him by my side. What I wasn't expecting was all the emotion I experienced in the process. I tell my brides the day will fly by, videography is the best way to capture all of those fleeting moments. I never knew how true those words were until now. Our wedding just flew by but James captured it all! We had a destination wedding and I wasn't really sure how much he was going to be able to use but boy he made the best stinking video I've ever seen. He had both my husband and I in tears by the end of watching our video. Everything we talked about after the wedding (just the two of us not James) was highlighted in our video. Every high moment was there. It was absolute perfection. If you are considering videography and if it's worth it, the answer is yes. If you're considering BowTie the answer is yes! Not only do they deliver a wonderfully crafted take on your wedding day but they do it in a week! They are absolutely amazing and you will not be disappointed! :D

Sent on 11/02/2018

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Katie, your wedding was a once in a lifetime experience. We never would have thought we would have been chosen to be a part of your extraordinary wedding. We are honored that you brought us in and love this video. We hope is something you can cherish for the rest o f your life.
  • Katherine

Katherine Hilary · Married on 10/12/2018

We get to relive our best day!

My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to go with James and Bow Tie Media. He came highly recommended by our wedding planner & now we know why! My husband was initially hesitant to hire a videographer grapher, unsure of why we needed one & afraid their presence on our big day would feel intrusive, but now he’s singing a totally different tune. Our Bow Tie team was there from beginning to end (as evidenced in every magical moment they caught on video) but you’d never know it. They were professional & blended seamlessly into the background so we could maintain the privacy & intimacy that was very important to us on our special day. I was specific with what I wanted in a video (length & with voice overs from our ceremony) and James accommodated these requests without question. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives, I woke up the next day asking if we could do it all again, and when we got our got our video, we could! They captured our day perfectly! However after the fact, I wished I had asked for footage of our vows & toasts (an oversight on my part), so I reached out to James on the off chance that they might have some additional footage. Within 24 hours James was able to send me both! To say they went above and beyond to make us happy is an understatement. If you have any doubt in your mind, YES you want a videographer to capture your big day, and you want Bow Tie Media!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Photo and Video

Going with Bow Tie Media was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We ended up getting engagement photos, wedding photos, and videography with them and it all turned out amazing. The photos look so professional and really capture our day perfectly. The turn around time of 7 days was insane and faster than any other photographer I’d heard of. I think our favorite part is the video. The day goes by so quickly so it’s a great reminder of what all went on throughout the day.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Bow Tie Media 22
    Bow Tie Media 23
    Bow Tie Media 24
    Bow Tie Media 25

Bow Tie Media's reply:

We had so much fun being a part of the whole process with you both. Thank you for your kind words and hope we cross paths again soon!

Kaley · Married on 08/18/2018

Bow Tie Media was a perfect choice for our wedding. The team did an awesome job and we couldn't be happier with our photos and video. Everyone involved was friendly, professional, and a joy to work with! Their pricing was very reasonable and more affordable than some other local options. I am so happy we chose Bow Tie Media for both our photos and video, they are keepsakes that we will always cherish!

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Bow Tie Media 26
    Bow Tie Media 27
    Bow Tie Media 28

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Wow! Thank you for the kind words, Kaley! We had a blast with you and your family.
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 08/04/2018

I can't express how much I love my wedding pictures and video. They are exactly what I wanted and more! When I discovered Bow Tie Media I was impressed that there was something that I wanted and it didn't start at $3,000 (just for the photography of the wedding day). I looked and looked for the specific style (natural light) that I wanted for my wedding and found it. The guys at Bow Tie Media are sooo friendly and professional. The fact that my wedding photographer/videographer knew what they were doing and didn't have me worry about anything is just amazing. It was one less thing that I didn't have to stress about. I felt like we were in good hands. We did take our engagement pictures with them and those turned out really great too! They capture great moments both with both photography and videography. All of our family members really enjoyed the video and our pictures, there were some tears shed on how great it looked. Also, their turnaround time is so quick, we got our stuff not even a week after our wedding! Trust me you'll want to book these guys they are really worth it!

Sent on 08/16/2018
    Bow Tie Media 29
    Bow Tie Media 30
    Bow Tie Media 31
    Bow Tie Media 32
    Bow Tie Media 33

Bow Tie Media's reply:

We can't even put into words how grateful we are. Thank you for the kind words and describing what we hope to provide for every couple we get to meet. Enjoy your new life together!

Tori · Married on 07/21/2018

Everyone says something they wish they'd invested in was a wedding video of their big day. From the minute I booked Bow Tie Media until the delivery of my amazing wedding video, I was so pleased with their business and especially the end product! I planned my wedding from out of state and found Bow Tie Media online. After reaching out, James and the rest of the Bow Tie Media team spent time to ask about me and my fiance, how we met and learned what we wanted in our wedding video. The day of the wedding, their team captured everything perfectly and I had my wedding video the next week. I was so impressed in the timeliness and quality of the video and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much! This means a lot!

Brittany · Married on 06/16/2018

Bow tie media worked really well with us! Very kind, flexible and encouraging people. In the midst of wedding planning and stress it was a gift to trust this team. We could not be happier with the product they promise and the quick delivery! We received our video before we were even back from our honeymoon! It was so sweet to take a moment and remember our wedding day when it seemed to be over in flash! So thankful for this company and their service!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Thank you, Brittany! You mentioned several words that we strive for and this means a lot. We couldn't be happier with your wedding video!

Alexandra · Married on 06/09/2018

The entire team at Bow Tie Media were helpful and kind from the minute we booked. The whole process was made simple and stress-free, from choosing a package, to booking, to the day of the wedding. They were so easy to work with and very professional. They did great at taking charge and photographing the right moments. Our wedding was captured beautifully, and we couldn’t imagine a better way to look back on our special day! One of the best things is that our photos and videos were delivered to us just a few short days after the main event! I will 100% be recommending Bow Tie Media to all my friends and family!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Thank you Alexandra! It was an honor! We appreciate you and Oscar!

Matt · Married on 05/12/2018

Everything was great. They came out there and rocked it. They did a great job. I would recommend them to everybody.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Thanks Matt! Y'all are awesome. We loved getting to hangout with y'all!

Lauren · Married on 04/20/2018

We loved having Bow Tie Media capture our wedding and we loved the quality of our pictures! I would highly recommend them if you’re looking for a photographer for your wedding or event!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Thank you, Lauren! Thank you for the kind words. Much appreciated!

Kim · Married on 03/03/2018

James and the Bow Tie Media crew were incredible! My wife and I ended up booking these guys a little late in the game and were so lucky they were even available. They were our first choice because of their transitions in their videos, the stories that their work told, and the quality of their videos as a whole. James was very responsive to all emails and even made adjustments to the transitions that were included in his first submission to us with no questions asked.

If you are looking for a top notch videographer, don't hesitate to book these guys. They are easy going and were so personable the day of our wedding, I 100% recommend this group for any occasion!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Bow Tie Media's reply:

WOW! Thank you so much! We were honored and hope our paths can cross again in the future!

Elyse · Married on 01/06/2018

I was overwhelmed with how incredible Bow Tie Media was to work with. They captured our wedding more beautifully than my husband and I ever could have imagined. They made something that could have easily been chaotic, one of the most peaceful and enjoyable parts of our wedding day. I have personally given their contact to multiple people who have raved about our photos and wedding video.

Sent on 01/14/2018
    Bow Tie Media 34
    Bow Tie Media 35
    Bow Tie Media 36
    Bow Tie Media 37
    Bow Tie Media 38

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Thank you so much, Elyse! We had the greatest time with you, your family and friends. We appreciate the kind words.

Haley · Married on 12/01/2017

Bow tie was such a joy to work with, between booking and wedding day I felt completely at ease. They handled all of my photography and videography needs and were a blast to have at our wedding. They made everyone feel comfortable and kept everything on schedule. Seriously amazing!

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Bow Tie Media 45
    Bow Tie Media 46
    Bow Tie Media 47

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Thank you so much Haley! We still are wanting to join your close group of friends so let us know when! Thank you!

Amanda · Married on 11/20/2017

The entire team was fantastic! Our photographer and the second shooter were incredible, kind, flexible, and super artistic, and very professional on the day of the wedding. They listened to some of our ideas, and had plenty of their own! And a huge bonus and fun surprise for us was receiving our finished and edited photos while we were on our honeymoon! We were able to relive the experience together, and had such a blast looking through the beautiful photos. We are super pleased with our entire experience with Bow Tie Media, and would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Bow Tie Media 52
    Bow Tie Media 53
    Bow Tie Media 54

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Thank you Amanda! Your wedding was the most colorful wedding we have ever been a part of and it was so much fun! Thank you for trusting us!

Jade · Married on 10/07/2017

We ABSOLUTELY loved working with Bow Tie Media! Their team is filled with such talented people with true gifts for what they do. One my wedding day, they were very accommodating and brought smiles and positive attitudes along with them. While we were on our honeymoon we got our wedding video and photos! You could say they were pretty efficient! It turned out that hiring Bow Tie Media was the single best decision that I made in my wedding planning process. We have the most breath taking video and photos to look back on and smile at because of them. I HIGHLY recommend them for any need of a videographer, photographer, web design, etc. I certainly won't be using another company. :)

We did their Black Tie Wedding Package that included engagement pictures, save the dates, invitations, wedding photos, wedding video, and huge photo book. All for $4,250!!!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Bow Tie Media 55
    Bow Tie Media 56
    Bow Tie Media 57
    Bow Tie Media 58
    Bow Tie Media 59

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Wow wow wow! Thank you, Jade! We had a blast with you in the whole process and so honored you believe we were the best decision you made in the planning for your wedding. Yall are an incredible power couple that will do great things and we are so happy we got to see you two come together!

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

Bow Tie Media was incredible to work with. They care a lot about getting the most important shot to YOU and realize that that shot is different for every bride. I went on a limb to ask for drone footage which they had never done before. They were incredibly flexible and ended up getting AMAZING drone footage without compromising any footage from the rest of the wedding. The video was so tasteful and the music choice and scenes they got were spot on. The videographers were able to pick up on moments that were the most special for my husband and I. I was so impressed with the meaningful moments they were able to capture. They were so sharp and professional and blended right into the crowd. I didn't feel at all like I had a camera in my face all night.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren! Those drone shots were awesome and our favorite shots were yall in front of the fireworks and the solo dancing at the end. We appreciate the kind words!

madison · Married on 09/22/2017

James and Eric did such a great job. Loved working with them. They were very fast with getting my final product back to me and it couldn’t be happier with the result!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Thank You, Madison! Much appreciated.

Jacqueline · Married on 08/25/2017

Bow Tie Media is simply the BEST! Eric and James did an exceptional job capturing our special day. I definitely recommend these guys to everyone, as their videography and photography services are top-notch!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Bow Tie Media's reply:

I love that we get to talk about your wedding photos and video only a few weeks after the wedding! We were honored to be able capture your day. Thank you!

Hannah · Married on 05/19/2017

This company was wonderful to work with. Completely listened to my vision and made it happen. My wedding day was perfect because of them.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Thank you Hannah! We had a blast at your wedding and loved to be around friends we knew as well!
  • Derek

Derek Gehring · Married on 05/05/2017

10 year renewal of vows

I couldn’t ask for a better group of people to capture our special moments. They are very thoughtful and truly care about you and making your day special!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Thank you Derek! Much appreciated! So glad we could be a part of such a special memory. It means a lot!