Bow Tie Media Reviews

Bow Tie Media 5
  • Baylee

Baylee Compton · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Phenomenal!!!

My husband and I are so pleased with our wedding video from Bow Tie Media. We mostly worked with James, but their entire team is truly amazing! They are easy to talk to, flexible, super fun, and timely! We received our video as soon as we got home from our honeymoon. The video had both my husband and I in tears. They perfectly captured the day and made it into something we will cherish forever. Highly recommend!!! Thank you James and the Bow Tie Media team ❤️

Sent on 05/16/2019

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Wow!! Thank you for your kind words. We are truly honored to be a part and love the way the video turned out!
  • Candess

Candess · Married on 10/19/2019

Beyond our expectations

Working with Sam and Bow Tie Media was such a wonderful experience. Very responsive, professional, had a great meeting to discuss expectations. He was very friendly and loved having him at our wedding. It wasn’t awkward at all having them follow you around. He seriously was able to capture more than I was even aware of. We were shocked and excited to get our video back while we were still on our honeymoon. It didn’t even take a week to get it back. We absolutely loved our video and have watched it numerous times!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Thank you so much for those words, Candess. Your wedding was absolutely stunning and we were privileged to play a part in your and Landon's special day.

Tayler Nichols · Married on 10/03/2019

Great experience with Bow Tie Media

I could go on and on about how much we loved working with Bow Tie Media. Bow Tie Media was extremely professional, creative, and flexible. We absolutely LOVE our engagement and wedding photos. We also loved how quickly we received our photos. Reviewing our wedding pics while on our honeymoon was a real treat! Bow Tie Media was also great at promptly responding to correspondence and following up throughout the planning process. We highly recommend Bow Tie Media!!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Bow Tie Media's reply:

We so appreciate that, Tayler. We had an incredible experience working with you and Terrence, and we're so thankful you chose us to capture your memories!
  • Rachel

Rachel Nanez-Hutchason · Married on 09/21/2019

Outstanding!!

From the beginning, Bow Tie Media's entire team was amazing to us! You can tell they are all passionate about what they do and how much they want our day to be so special! My husband and I originally were not looking into a videographer thinking just pictures would be fine, but we are SOOO glad we decided to do video! Our wedding video is beautiful, perfect and something we can look back on forever to re-live those moments! The team was professional and so much fun to work with! 110% recommend using Bow Tie Media for your wedding!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Rachel! You and Steven are the best, and we loved getting to capture your wedding!
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 09/21/2019

The perfect photographers for your wedding!

James, Sam, and Eric were a total blessing to my wedding team! They did our engagements, my bridals, and our wedding photography. The pictures are all stunning, artistically unique, and were all given to us within a week of the photo shoots! These guys are responsive, driven, kind, funny, and they made me feel like my wedding day was just as important to them as it was to me. The wedding video leaves me speechless every time I watch it! 10/10 would recommend!!!

Bow Tie Media 6
    Bow Tie Media 12
    Bow Tie Media 13
    Sent on 09/30/2019

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Jillian, we had an incredible experience being a part of your and Colin’s big day. So happy that you guys love your photos and video!
  • Raeleigh

Raeleigh · Married on 08/24/2019

Bow Tie Media is AMAZING!!!!

Choosing Bow Tie Media to be our videographers was easily one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding! They were absolutely incredible! So easy to work with, flexible, and made sure to communicate with us throughout the entire process! Some of the friendliest/nicest people that we worked with, not to mention super fun! We never felt like they “were in our way” or anything like that during our wedding and yet they captured our day perfectly from all angles! We seriously LOVE our wedding video, had me & my husband in tears all over again it was the perfect! Also, their turnaround time is so fast, we had our video back in less than a week!!!! I promise if you choose bow tie media to be your videographers and/or photographers it will not be a mistake! Highly, highly recommend this team and can’t thank them enough for being a part of our special day!!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Bow Tie Media's reply:

We were so thankful for the opportunity to capture your day. We think you and Jorge are incredible! Send us some pictures from Japan! :)
  • Victoria

Victoria Castañeda · Married on 08/23/2019

So much fun to work with & SO good at what they do!!

BowTie Media is THE BEST! Every member of their team has been so professional, fun and HELPFUL! We cannot recommend them enough! Our wedding video turned out absolutely beautiful; Eric and his team knew exactly which moments to capture! We had a really fun time with them on our wedding day as well!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Victoria, thank you for these words. We think you and Alejandro are awesome, and it was our privilege to capture your big day!
  • Deborah

Deborah Vert · Married on 08/17/2019

Spectacular

Bow Tie is worth every penny. The one piece of advice my DJ gives her brides is to hire the videographer - I already had - and I whole heartedly agree! They took hours and hours of video and turned them into a beautiful video that we will treasure forever. Video captures the energy and emotions of the day so well and differently than still photography.
    I wish I had booked them for photography as well
    I HIGHLY recommend this team for your wedding needs.
    From the early introductory no pressure (but fun) emails to each detail as the event got closer they are top notch.
    I planned a surprise wedding (even the groom didn't know!) and they captured all of it and were so enthusiastic and supportive in pulling this off!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Bow Tie Media's reply:

We can’t believe we were privileged enough to capture your surprise wedding. It was an incredible experience for all of us, and we’re so happy to hear you love your video!
  • Brooke

Brooke Vestal · Married on 06/08/2019

Bowtie media is absolutely amazing!!!

Sam with Bowtie media has been such a blessing. He made our experience so easy and so special! He is so professional and great to work with!
    I would recommend Bowtie media above any other photography vendor!

Bow Tie Media 14
    Bow Tie Media 26
    Bow Tie Media 27
    Sent on 07/18/2019

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Thank you so much for those kind words, Brooke! We loved being a part of your special day. Wishing the best for you and Tyler!

Jonathan Klingenberg · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing! Highly recommend!

Incredible experience working with this team. They were so easy to work with and so responsive. The shots were amazing and they captured all the aspects of the wedding that we wanted. We really loved working with them and would highly recommend them to anyone who’s looking for the best team to capture their big day.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Thank you Jonathan! We loved being a part of the process and getting to experience your incredible day!
  • Kati

Kati · Married on 04/27/2019

Van Cleave Wedding

Bow Tie Media was fabulous! I have posted our wedding video below as proof. I was tripping over my dress quite a bit and they cut all that out. We chose the basic package with no audio and I am so so happy with how it turned out and we got the video while we were on our honeymoon just ONE week after the wedding.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review! Your family is one to remember. It was such a great time to see you both come together! THANK YOU!
  • Taylor

Taylor Teakell · Married on 04/26/2019

Trustworthy team. Quality worth what you pay!

This team is so professional! They are quick to respond and great at following through. Quality of work is phenomenal and it’s definitely worth the price. Have already recommended them to all my friends.
    Trust me. From one bride to another, you NEED wedding day photography and videography. The day goes by so quickly that it’s hard to remember anything vividly. This was an investment into remembering this day well.

Bow Tie Media 28
    Bow Tie Media 40
    Bow Tie Media 41
    Sent on 05/16/2019

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Thank you, Taylor! This means so much to us! Your day was special and we were blessed to be a part in this way!

Toby · Married on 04/26/2019

Wedding Experience

Everyone involved was incredible. They know what they are doing and make it a fun experience.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Toby, thank you so much for your kind words! We loved being a part of your and Taylor's big day. Wishing the best for your marriage!

Michelle Nelson · Married on 03/16/2019

Perfect videographer for our wedding day!

Bow tie media was so great to work with. They made sure and spent time talking with us before the wedding to make sure he knew exactly what we wanted. They made planning everything so easy and we’re so helpful. The day of the wedding everything went so smoothly and we love our wedding video. It is perfect and was so great to get it back the next week.

Sent on 03/02/2019

Bow Tie Media's reply:

It has been fun connecting with you and your friends! Thank you for the great review and we appreciate allowing us to be a part!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2018

Lauren Hall

Bow Tie Media had an amazing team to work with. They were professional and also just so much FUN to have there on our wedding day. Not only did they give us our video in SIX days, they also gave us another awesome video from their Instagram that day. My husband and I had so much fun reliving the day. I will recommend Bow Tie to anybody and everybody. If we could do the day over again, I would pick them again and again.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Wow, Lauren! Thank you so much. We did have a blast with you both and everyone at your wedding. Thank you for allowing us to be a part!

Katie Frost · Married on 10/19/2018

Glass Case of Emotion

I've worked with James and his team countless times as a planner and I knew when I got married that I would have him by my side. What I wasn't expecting was all the emotion I experienced in the process. I tell my brides the day will fly by, videography is the best way to capture all of those fleeting moments. I never knew how true those words were until now. Our wedding just flew by but James captured it all! We had a destination wedding and I wasn't really sure how much he was going to be able to use but boy he made the best stinking video I've ever seen. He had both my husband and I in tears by the end of watching our video. Everything we talked about after the wedding (just the two of us not James) was highlighted in our video. Every high moment was there. It was absolute perfection. If you are considering videography and if it's worth it, the answer is yes. If you're considering BowTie the answer is yes! Not only do they deliver a wonderfully crafted take on your wedding day but they do it in a week! They are absolutely amazing and you will not be disappointed! :D

Sent on 11/02/2018

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Katie, your wedding was a once in a lifetime experience. We never would have thought we would have been chosen to be a part of your extraordinary wedding. We are honored that you brought us in and love this video. We hope is something you can cherish for the rest o f your life.
  • Katherine

Katherine Hilary · Married on 10/12/2018

We get to relive our best day!

My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to go with James and Bow Tie Media. He came highly recommended by our wedding planner & now we know why! My husband was initially hesitant to hire a videographer grapher, unsure of why we needed one & afraid their presence on our big day would feel intrusive, but now he’s singing a totally different tune. Our Bow Tie team was there from beginning to end (as evidenced in every magical moment they caught on video) but you’d never know it. They were professional & blended seamlessly into the background so we could maintain the privacy & intimacy that was very important to us on our special day. I was specific with what I wanted in a video (length & with voice overs from our ceremony) and James accommodated these requests without question. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives, I woke up the next day asking if we could do it all again, and when we got our got our video, we could! They captured our day perfectly! However after the fact, I wished I had asked for footage of our vows & toasts (an oversight on my part), so I reached out to James on the off chance that they might have some additional footage. Within 24 hours James was able to send me both! To say they went above and beyond to make us happy is an understatement. If you have any doubt in your mind, YES you want a videographer to capture your big day, and you want Bow Tie Media!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Katherine, we are so glad to hear that you had a great experience! We love your video, so we're glad you do too 😊
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Photo and Video

Going with Bow Tie Media was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We ended up getting engagement photos, wedding photos, and videography with them and it all turned out amazing. The photos look so professional and really capture our day perfectly. The turn around time of 7 days was insane and faster than any other photographer I’d heard of. I think our favorite part is the video. The day goes by so quickly so it’s a great reminder of what all went on throughout the day.

Bow Tie Media 42
    Bow Tie Media 43
    Bow Tie Media 44
    Bow Tie Media 45
    Sent on 10/17/2018

Bow Tie Media's reply:

We had so much fun being a part of the whole process with you both. Thank you for your kind words and hope we cross paths again soon!

Kaley · Married on 08/18/2018

Bow Tie Media was a perfect choice for our wedding. The team did an awesome job and we couldn't be happier with our photos and video. Everyone involved was friendly, professional, and a joy to work with! Their pricing was very reasonable and more affordable than some other local options. I am so happy we chose Bow Tie Media for both our photos and video, they are keepsakes that we will always cherish!

Bow Tie Media 46
    Bow Tie Media 47
    Bow Tie Media 48
    Sent on 09/11/2018

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Wow! Thank you for the kind words, Kaley! We had a blast with you and your family.
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 08/04/2018

I can't express how much I love my wedding pictures and video. They are exactly what I wanted and more! When I discovered Bow Tie Media I was impressed that there was something that I wanted and it didn't start at $3,000 (just for the photography of the wedding day). I looked and looked for the specific style (natural light) that I wanted for my wedding and found it. The guys at Bow Tie Media are sooo friendly and professional. The fact that my wedding photographer/videographer knew what they were doing and didn't have me worry about anything is just amazing. It was one less thing that I didn't have to stress about. I felt like we were in good hands. We did take our engagement pictures with them and those turned out really great too! They capture great moments both with both photography and videography. All of our family members really enjoyed the video and our pictures, there were some tears shed on how great it looked. Also, their turnaround time is so quick, we got our stuff not even a week after our wedding! Trust me you'll want to book these guys they are really worth it!

Bow Tie Media 49
    Bow Tie Media 50
    Bow Tie Media 51
    Bow Tie Media 52
    Bow Tie Media 53
    Sent on 08/16/2018

Bow Tie Media's reply:

We can't even put into words how grateful we are. Thank you for the kind words and describing what we hope to provide for every couple we get to meet. Enjoy your new life together!

Tori · Married on 07/21/2018

Everyone says something they wish they'd invested in was a wedding video of their big day. From the minute I booked Bow Tie Media until the delivery of my amazing wedding video, I was so pleased with their business and especially the end product! I planned my wedding from out of state and found Bow Tie Media online. After reaching out, James and the rest of the Bow Tie Media team spent time to ask about me and my fiance, how we met and learned what we wanted in our wedding video. The day of the wedding, their team captured everything perfectly and I had my wedding video the next week. I was so impressed in the timeliness and quality of the video and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much! This means a lot!

Brittany · Married on 06/16/2018

Bow tie media worked really well with us! Very kind, flexible and encouraging people. In the midst of wedding planning and stress it was a gift to trust this team. We could not be happier with the product they promise and the quick delivery! We received our video before we were even back from our honeymoon! It was so sweet to take a moment and remember our wedding day when it seemed to be over in flash! So thankful for this company and their service!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Thank you, Brittany! You mentioned several words that we strive for and this means a lot. We couldn't be happier with your wedding video!

Alexandra · Married on 06/09/2018

The entire team at Bow Tie Media were helpful and kind from the minute we booked. The whole process was made simple and stress-free, from choosing a package, to booking, to the day of the wedding. They were so easy to work with and very professional. They did great at taking charge and photographing the right moments. Our wedding was captured beautifully, and we couldn’t imagine a better way to look back on our special day! One of the best things is that our photos and videos were delivered to us just a few short days after the main event! I will 100% be recommending Bow Tie Media to all my friends and family!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Thank you Alexandra! It was an honor! We appreciate you and Oscar!

Matt · Married on 05/12/2018

Everything was great. They came out there and rocked it. They did a great job. I would recommend them to everybody.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Thanks Matt! Y'all are awesome. We loved getting to hangout with y'all!

Lauren · Married on 04/20/2018

We loved having Bow Tie Media capture our wedding and we loved the quality of our pictures! I would highly recommend them if you’re looking for a photographer for your wedding or event!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Bow Tie Media's reply:

Thank you, Lauren! Thank you for the kind words. Much appreciated!