16 Reviews for Sugar Social

16 Sugar Social Reviews

I currently work for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Butler County, a nationally accredited mentoring program serving underprivileged children in Butler County. I asked Kristen if she would be willing to come to our facility and lead the children in our program in a baking/cupcake decorating activity. We were ecstatic when Kristen eagerly agreed! The activity was fantastic. Kristen is so professional, fun, and extremely detail-oriented. This event was probably out of her comfort zone, and unusual for her, but we could not have been more impressed with her adaptability to the entire experience. I would highly recommend Kristen and Sugar Social in any capacity. She is an admirable business woman who gives back to her community, and in terms of product quality and overall service, it doesn't get any better than this. I don't even need to talk about how delicious the cupcakes are....they speak for themselves.

Profile Picture Taylor, 11/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kristen was amazing to work with! Got back to you quickly, professionally, and even though I didn't meet her face to face at first it felt very personal. The cupcake quality were fantastic, very moist and absolutely delicious. Our cutting cake was just how I imagined it would be and of course tastey! She set up perfectly and I had nothing to worry about. My wedding planner had done work with her prior, which was nice, and she came HIGHLY recommended. I would recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture Felicia, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Kristen was absolutely WONDERFUL to work with!!! The cupcakes speak for them selves, delicious. Pretty much melt in your mouth (and what was left over, stayed good for nearly a week- they were so so good) Our colors were perfect, I described to her what I wanted (as far as texture / look) for the cutting cake and it was SPOT on!!! I had a wonderful experience and recommend her/the company to everyone, not just for weddings, but cupcakes in general. Very Very reasonably priced as well and local, which I loved.

Profile Picture Felicia, 10/25/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

All the guest enjoyed the wedding cupcake.

Profile Picture Beth Ann, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My cupcakes, cutting cake and John Deere themed grooms cake were all wonderfully beautiful, and tasted great (many inquires as to who had made them). Super flexible as I added 2 more dozen cupcakes to my order, close to my wedding date. Presentation went right along with my décor. Recommend to anyone looking for cake or cupcakes for any event!

Profile Picture Roxanne, 9/6/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We contacted Kristen just a few weeks before our wedding reception. She prepared a really amazing tasting for us and we knew immediately we wanted to book her. Kristen was easy to get in touch with while we were planning and she was very creative.

On the date of our event, she arrived on time (looking adorable, I might add), and sat quietly while finalizing her display of cupcakes and cake pops. The display was stunning. All of our guests raved about the display and the taste in equal measure.

At the end of our evening, we had zero cupcakes left and zero cake pops left (even though we ordered enough for one for each guest and my husband and I didn't eat any). We were delighted that Kristen stashed a few cake pops away for us so we could enjoy them at the end of our evening.

I can't recommend Kristen and Sugar Social highly enough. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I loved sugar social and I am so happy I found them for my big day! We wanted to do cupcakes for our wedding with a small cutting cake for us. They did an amazing job. We ended up with 6 flavors of cupcakes, one of them being gluten free for a few guests, and all of them were AMAZING!! The cutting cake was delicious as well. They set up the cupcakes in a rustic theme with wood slabs that they provided and it made our theme really show through. It was so nice that they had cupcake displays available, it was one less thing that we had to worry about on our big day. We got so many compliments on the cupcakes, I would recommend their services to any one. They were so great to work with.

Profile Picture Heather, 5/31/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Kristen was wonderful to work with! She created an unbelieveable display for our wedding. She even took the time to hand draw each cupcake topper. The cupcakes tasted as good as they looked. Champagne Raspberry was my absolute favorite. We also ordered a cutting cake that was gorgeous! I would highly recommend Sugar Social if you are looking to serve cupcakes at your wedding reception.

Profile Picture User3705737, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Kristen (Sugar Social) provided cupcakes and a small cutting cake for our wedding. She did an incredible job! I contacted her a couple of months before my wedding, and she provided us with some samples of many different flavors to try. She has over 20 different flavors to choose from, including some "fall" themed flavors like apple cider and pumpkin spice (our wedding was in October so these were great choices). She delivered the cupcakes to our venue a couple of hours before the reception started, and also provided pieces to display the cupcakes for our guests. She customized the frosting/sprinkle/etc. colors to match our wedding colors perfectly. There wasn't one cupcake left at the end of the night! Our guests enjoyed them very much, and really enjoyed having a lot of flavors to choose from. The price of the cupcakes was also very reasonable. I would definitely recommend Sugar Social for any event!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/12/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Everyone loved Kristen's cupcakes! They were beautiful and delicious!! I would recommend her for anyone having a wedding or party!

Profile Picture Rachael, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My sister-in-law made all the arrangements for Sugar Social to provide cupcakes for our wedding. They were easy to work with and wanted to make everything perfect for us! The cupcakes were delicious and everybody loved the presentation! The small wedding cake that she provided for us for the ceremonial cutting of the cake was delicious too! I would highly recommend this company!

Jill and Jasen B.

Profile Picture Jill, 6/7/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Best cake & cupcake vendor in the Pittsburgh, PA area! She made this part of my wedding planning easy and stress-free. She took my pinterest ideas & brought them to reality.. A golf themed groom's cake & cupcakes for the rehearsal dinner and flower themed cake & cupcakes for my wedding. They turned out BEAUTIFUL and tasted even more delicious!! I received so many compliments on the unique flavors she made.. Brides, you won't be disappointed!! (:

Profile Picture Heather, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Kristen was so unbelievably wonderful to work with. She made the most delicious cupcakes I've ever had. We received so many complaints on the cupcakes! I couldn't have asked for better. I had a stress free wedding thanks to Kristen.

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cupcakes were excellent. Everything was perfect.

Profile Picture User2872570, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Sugar Social made the most wonderful cupcakes for my wedding day! We had Almond, Pumpkin Spice, Oreo, Champagne Raspberry, and Red Velvet. My guests are still complimenting me on them.

Profile Picture Beth, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Excellent to work with! The cupcakes tasted as good as they looked! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture User2611781, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews