Studio C Entertainment Reviews

View more information

• Trixi
    Trixi J. Married on 07/09/2021

BEST DJ in Dayton Area

Definitely the DJ to go with! Very organized and guides you through the process and makes sure you don't forget any details in your timeline. Easy and FUN to work with. Listens to the clients inputs and makes sure things go the way you want them to. Flexible also, and very helpful. Psst: they have a great LIMO service too to add that extra pazazz. Check them out! LOVE GREG with Studio C. Trixi
  • Samantha
    Samantha S. Married on 05/29/2021

So glad we went with Studio C!!!!

We had a pretty DIY wedding & originally planned to use Spotify as our music. It got closer to the wedding and I began having concern about how we were going to move our event along and who would cue us at certain times. My now husband really was hesitant about hiring anyone because of our budget. But I was able to find studio C who was very affordable and I talked my husband into it. He is SO thankful I did. We had Ryan as our Dj and we still haven’t stopped talking about how awesome he was. We met with him prior to go over all of our expectations and he was quick to organize it so that the event would flow nicely. He was open to all of our ideas and was genuinely excited for us. He was just so fun to work with and we are so thankful for him. We will recommend him to everyone!!!
  • Rev
    Rev L. Married on 06/10/2019

Great Professional to work with

I am a wedding officiant and it is always great to work with Greg. His music is always on time and correct volume for when it is played and always enhances the ceremony. Thanks, Greg for another great event.
    Brandon C. Married on 11/03/2018

Everything was great!

We had Jason as the DJ from Studio C. He did a tremendous job with the planning and execution of the wedding reception music. He did everything we had requested and his suggestions were perfect. He continually checked in on us to make sure everything was going as we had planned and made sure we stayed on schedule. We had many guests comment to us about the high quality of the DJ service. I definitely recommend their services!
  • Shaina
    Shaina Married on 06/16/2018
    Greg, was absolutely GREAT! Hands down best DJ ever! I got to see first hand how he did at my brothers wedding, that led me to booking him. He was fantastic at my wedding on June 16 too. He’s honest, prompt and will keep the dance floor going all night!

Studio C Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Shaina! We love when families have us back.
    Our best to you and Steven!
  • User2163668 2+ years ago
    Greg Cowger with Studio C Entertainment is amazing. He is so flexible and caters to your every want and need. He will meet with you as many times as you want, and he even had a phone meeting with me the day before the rehearsal to make sure he had everything correct. He even came to the rehearsal and we were able to rehearse the ceremony with ohr specific song selections! He is very knowledgeable and talented with song selections and all the logistics of having good sound. He can provide additional speakers and microphones for the ceremony and he also provided cool uplighting for the reception. Very high quality DJ!
    Kelli Married on 09/27/2014
    Greg was amazing. So easy to work with and to get a hold of. Super flexible and had great ideas for music selections. He also did the up-lighting in the room with a monogram on a wall. It looked absolutely beautiful and really made the room feel elegant. Greg would check on me and let me know when events were coming up, which helped when you are trying to talk to everyone. Our guests had a great time and danced all night long. I would recommend Studio C Entertainment for DJ and lighting services!

Studio C Entertainment's reply:

Kelli & Andrew,
    Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your special day. Our goal was to exceed your expectations. Congratulations and blessings to you both!

Greg