149 Sherbrooke Dr., Dayton, OH 45429 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 31
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Celebrations of Sound

Celebrations of Sound is a DJ entertainment business based in Dayton, Ohio that has been delivering amazing music and creating everlasting memories for over 20 years. They will create a fun and energetic atmosphere for your special occasion, always working with you to make sure your wedding sounds like YOU!

Celebrations of Sound has a passion for entertaining people with a variety of music and sound, making sure that every guest is singing along and having a good time. They will help create the vibe that keeps your event going all night long, letting you have a one-of-a-kind celebration with music that is tailored to your wedding style. They provide the following entertainment services:

• Six hours of DJ/MC performance time
  • Multiple light fixtures with moving lights
  • Lighted mirror ball effect
  • Photo slideshow on projector
  • Wireless Uplighting
  • Ceremony music
  • Wireless microphone
  • In-person meetings
  • Coordination with venue and vendors
  • High-quality sound system with backup
Follow Celebrations of Sound on
img 1030 51 994678

• Videos 2

15 Reviews for Celebrations of Sound

Kaitlin · Married on 06/08/2019

Would choose Chris again and again!!!

I wish I could give more than 5 stars for this review… Chris was an absolute dream to work with!! I am a person who does not make decisions easily, but from our very first message I was certain that he was the right fit for us! Because of the layout of our venue, we needed someone who was flexible and creative. Right off the bat, Chris assured me that he would be able to handle our outdoor ceremony, dinner and speeches in the barn, and dancing on the outdoor patio. After confirming with him, I realized he was running a contest and he was even nice enough to still let me enter!
    Chris was super quick to respond to any questions I had, and suggested meeting up with us prior to the wedding. We had a great meeting with him and felt so comfortable! He asked us about our hopes for the day, our music preferences, and the vibe we wanted for the party. He even contacted our venue owner and made a trip out before wedding day to make sure he was familiar with the site- I thought this really showed he was dedicated to doing an awesome job.
    The day of our wedding, he continued to be absolutely perfect! We had to make a literal last-minute decision about the ceremony due to a little rain, and he was ready and willing to make whatever we needed happen. I appreciated this so much- he realized how important the ceremony was to us and assured us that he would make his part happen no matter what! The music during the ceremony was perfect and exactly what we imagined. He provided a hands-free mic for our officiant and a handheld mic for our vows and no one had any issues hearing exactly what was going on, which was very important to us!
    Chris read the crowd perfectly throughout the entire evening! Cocktail hour and dinner were filled with fun music that set the tone perfectly. He maneuvered the first dance, father/daughter and mother/son dances with ease, and handled the transition into party time perfectly! He knew that my husband and I wanted to spend the evening dancing and singing to great music and he more than delivered!! The music was incredible the entire evening, and I don’t think I left the dance floor the entire time! I kept waiting for a song I didn’t like so that I could visit with our guests, but that literally never happened. He mixed in the songs we requested incredibly well, and always came to warn me to be ready and grab my friends before he played the songs I labeled as my favorites! I truly had the best night of my life, and it was spent entirely on the dance floor with my closest friends and family. Everyone has an absolute blast, and I cannot thank him enough for the perfect memories we have. Chris is outstanding at what he does, and made sure we didn’t have to think about anything other than being present in the moment. I really cannot say enough good things. If you are looking for someone who will deliver the exact party you have spent so much time dreaming about and planning, book Chris immediately!!! You truly will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Celebrations of Sound's reply:

Wow I am speechless at your kind words. It means so much that me just doing my best to make sure you have the best day ever meant so much to you. You and Kenny are why I love doing what I do. You were so easy to work with and so much fun to watch breaking it down and singing on the dancefloor. I wish you both an amazing honeymoon and only the best in life together!
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 05/19/2019

Beyond Extraordinary

I could not imagine having our wedding with anyone there to create the party other than Chris. Knowing we wanted someone reliable, accommodating, professional, and an all-around fun person, we thought it was a difficult order to fill but were fortunate enough to find the perfect person. If you're still searching for the right DJ, stop your search here. You've found the one.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Award

Celebrations of Sound Pricing

Celebrations of Sound Price Rates

Celebrations of Sound FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 775.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 975.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Celebrations of Sound 1
    10% Off for Military and First Responders

We appreciate the effort and sacrifices of those who risk everything to defend freedom and deal with life's emergencies and difficult situations. We proudly offer a 10% discount to all military members and veterans, members of law enforcement, and first responders to all emergencies. (Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.)

• 149 Sherbrooke Dr. Dayton, OH, 45429 See on map