149 Sherbrooke Dr., Dayton, OH 45429 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 32
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Celebrations of Sound

I'll make sure your biggest day is your best day ever and one your guests will never forget. You and your guests will be dancing and singing until the last song ends. Your requests are my playlist as I make sure your amazing day sounds as original as you are. The DJ is the voice of your wedding and the one thing that goes from the very beginning to the very end. All it takes is one message right now to make sure the voice of your wedding sounds great to all of your family and friends. Send a message and save your date today!

Celebrations of Sound in Dayton, Ohio has a passion for entertaining people with a variety of music and sound, making sure that every guest is singing along and having a good time. They will help create the vibe that keeps your event going all night long, letting you have a one-of-a-kind celebration with music that is tailored to your wedding style. They provide the following entertainment services:

• Six hours of DJ/MC performance time
  • Multiple light fixtures with moving lights
  • Lighted mirror ball effect
  • Photo slideshow on projector
  • Wireless Uplighting
  • Ceremony music
  • Wireless microphone
  • In-person meetings
  • Coordination with venue and vendors
  • High-quality sound system with backup
Follow Celebrations of Sound on

16 Reviews for Celebrations of Sound

• Elaina

Elaina · Married on 08/11/2019

Chris is awesome!

Chris is amazing! He played everything we wanted, listened to every input I had and made me feel calm on the big day. He communicated with all of the vendors as well as us to make sure everything was perfect. Not only is he a great DJ but was doing everything from releasing tables to the buffet and timing events to make sure we stayed on track. We made a few last minute changes and he just went with it! Seriously, cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Celebrations of Sound's reply:

Thank you for your gracious review! It was my pleasure to help make the day as special as you and Aaron hoped it would be. From the time the ceremony started until you and your girls were singing very out loud on the dance floor, it was fun playing the music that made the moments happen. I wish you both the best on your journey together!

Kaitlin · Married on 06/08/2019

Would choose Chris again and again!!!

I wish I could give more than 5 stars for this review… Chris was an absolute dream to work with!! I am a person who does not make decisions easily, but from our very first message I was certain that he was the right fit for us! Because of the layout of our venue, we needed someone who was flexible and creative. Right off the bat, Chris assured me that he would be able to handle our outdoor ceremony, dinner and speeches in the barn, and dancing on the outdoor patio. After confirming with him, I realized he was running a contest and he was even nice enough to still let me enter!
    Chris was super quick to respond to any questions I had, and suggested meeting up with us prior to the wedding. We had a great meeting with him and felt so comfortable! He asked us about our hopes for the day, our music preferences, and the vibe we wanted for the party. He even contacted our venue owner and made a trip out before wedding day to make sure he was familiar with the site- I thought this really showed he was dedicated to doing an awesome job.
    The day of our wedding, he continued to be absolutely perfect! We had to make a literal last-minute decision about the ceremony due to a little rain, and he was ready and willing to make whatever we needed happen. I appreciated this so much- he realized how important the ceremony was to us and assured us that he would make his part happen no matter what! The music during the ceremony was perfect and exactly what we imagined. He provided a hands-free mic for our officiant and a handheld mic for our vows and no one had any issues hearing exactly what was going on, which was very important to us!
    Chris read the crowd perfectly throughout the entire evening! Cocktail hour and dinner were filled with fun music that set the tone perfectly. He maneuvered the first dance, father/daughter and mother/son dances with ease, and handled the transition into party time perfectly! He knew that my husband and I wanted to spend the evening dancing and singing to great music and he more than delivered!! The music was incredible the entire evening, and I don’t think I left the dance floor the entire time! I kept waiting for a song I didn’t like so that I could visit with our guests, but that literally never happened. He mixed in the songs we requested incredibly well, and always came to warn me to be ready and grab my friends before he played the songs I labeled as my favorites! I truly had the best night of my life, and it was spent entirely on the dance floor with my closest friends and family. Everyone has an absolute blast, and I cannot thank him enough for the perfect memories we have. Chris is outstanding at what he does, and made sure we didn’t have to think about anything other than being present in the moment. I really cannot say enough good things. If you are looking for someone who will deliver the exact party you have spent so much time dreaming about and planning, book Chris immediately!!! You truly will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Celebrations of Sound's reply:

Wow I am speechless at your kind words. It means so much that me just doing my best to make sure you have the best day ever meant so much to you. You and Kenny are why I love doing what I do. You were so easy to work with and so much fun to watch breaking it down and singing on the dancefloor. I wish you both an amazing honeymoon and only the best in life together!

Award

Celebrations of Sound Pricing

Celebrations of Sound Price Rates

Celebrations of Sound FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 950.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 950.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Celebrations of Sound 1
    10% Off for Military and First Responders

We appreciate the effort and sacrifices of those who risk everything to defend freedom and deal with life's emergencies and difficult situations. We proudly offer a 10% discount to all military members and veterans, members of law enforcement, and first responders to all emergencies. (Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.)

• 149 Sherbrooke Dr. Dayton, OH, 45429 See on map