Celebrations of Sound Reviews

24 | Dayton, OH

24 Reviews for Celebrations of Sound

Jennifer Franz · Married on 06/06/2020

He did a fantastic job

The DJ you want for an absolutely amazing wedding!

Sent on 01/05/2021

Celebrations of Sound's reply:

Thanks Jenny! It was great being a part of you and Jerry starting your lives together. From the amazing setting of the wedding at your farm to the largest group of guests I had all year, the energy and good times were like no other. I had a blast keeping things fun on the dance floor! Thanks again for allowing me to help make your wedding day amazing. I wish you both nothing but the best in your life together!
  • Becky

Becky Hackney · Married on 10/26/2019

Our guests danced all night!

Chris did an amazing job at our wedding. We had some changes to our ceremony music after our initial planning meeting and he was able to accommodate all of them. Our guests all remarked on how fun the wedding was and how much they enjoyed themselves. Chris made that happen!

Sent on 06/19/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Lowry · Married on 10/19/2019

Highly recommend Chris for DJ services.

Chris is great to work with. He is professional and prompt with communication. He did an amazing job DJ-ing our wedding and made our night so much fun!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Morgan Siler · Married on 09/14/2019

Great experience

Chris is great! He took the time to meet with us multiple times before the big day to ensure everything was perfect. He kept the reception following great and played music everyone loved! We received so many compliments about Chris from our guests!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Maria Y · Married on 09/11/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Chris is amazing. He is kind, organized and very professional. A great dance party was a high priority to my Fiance and I and Chris achieved that tenfold. He did a great job of working with us to find out what we liked and read the crowd so well. Highly highly recommend him! It is so great to work with people you trust and feel comfortable with and Chris is just that.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Jenny Monticue · Married on 09/07/2019

Our experience was awesome!

Chris was an awesome DJ! He did a great job keeping the party alive. I’m so glad I picked celebration of sound. Thanks again, Chris!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/17/2019

the best DJ we could have found!

We couldn’t be any happier to have Chris DJ our wedding! Leading up to the big day, my husband and I lost a groomsman, and he was more than accommodating with the tragic event. He met with us on our schedule, and went over every little detail. He was able to help us honor our late friend, and keep the party going strong all night. Our guests told us it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to with all of the lights and the music selection. With the weddings I’ve been to, I’ve only ever seen a handful of people on the dance floor. With Chris as our DJ, we had a good 25+ people on the dance floor at all times. He was such a great addition to making our wedding day everything we’ve ever dreamed of! We can’t thank him enough!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Elaina

Elaina · Married on 08/11/2019

Chris is awesome!

Chris is amazing! He played everything we wanted, listened to every input I had and made me feel calm on the big day. He communicated with all of the vendors as well as us to make sure everything was perfect. Not only is he a great DJ but was doing everything from releasing tables to the buffet and timing events to make sure we stayed on track. We made a few last minute changes and he just went with it! Seriously, cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Celebrations of Sound's reply:

Thank you for your gracious review! It was my pleasure to help make the day as special as you and Aaron hoped it would be. From the time the ceremony started until you and your girls were singing very out loud on the dance floor, it was fun playing the music that made the moments happen. I wish you both the best on your journey together!

Matthew Klips · Married on 06/10/2019

Perfect DJ and wedding MC for our magical day

Chris did an amazing job playing everything we wanted and nothing we didn't. He was ready for our outdoor ceremony and when the rain started he was quickly able to get the indoor setup going in our tent. Planning with him was fun and very enjoyable. He worked with our ceremony and all the special requests for the reception. Very modern equipment for great sound. Even planned a last minute live acoustic performance with zero hiccups!
    Highly recommend this professional DJ and wedding MC.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Kaitlin · Married on 06/08/2019

Would choose Chris again and again!!!

I wish I could give more than 5 stars for this review… Chris was an absolute dream to work with!! I am a person who does not make decisions easily, but from our very first message I was certain that he was the right fit for us! Because of the layout of our venue, we needed someone who was flexible and creative. Right off the bat, Chris assured me that he would be able to handle our outdoor ceremony, dinner and speeches in the barn, and dancing on the outdoor patio. After confirming with him, I realized he was running a contest and he was even nice enough to still let me enter!
    Chris was super quick to respond to any questions I had, and suggested meeting up with us prior to the wedding. We had a great meeting with him and felt so comfortable! He asked us about our hopes for the day, our music preferences, and the vibe we wanted for the party. He even contacted our venue owner and made a trip out before wedding day to make sure he was familiar with the site- I thought this really showed he was dedicated to doing an awesome job.
    The day of our wedding, he continued to be absolutely perfect! We had to make a literal last-minute decision about the ceremony due to a little rain, and he was ready and willing to make whatever we needed happen. I appreciated this so much- he realized how important the ceremony was to us and assured us that he would make his part happen no matter what! The music during the ceremony was perfect and exactly what we imagined. He provided a hands-free mic for our officiant and a handheld mic for our vows and no one had any issues hearing exactly what was going on, which was very important to us!
    Chris read the crowd perfectly throughout the entire evening! Cocktail hour and dinner were filled with fun music that set the tone perfectly. He maneuvered the first dance, father/daughter and mother/son dances with ease, and handled the transition into party time perfectly! He knew that my husband and I wanted to spend the evening dancing and singing to great music and he more than delivered!! The music was incredible the entire evening, and I don’t think I left the dance floor the entire time! I kept waiting for a song I didn’t like so that I could visit with our guests, but that literally never happened. He mixed in the songs we requested incredibly well, and always came to warn me to be ready and grab my friends before he played the songs I labeled as my favorites! I truly had the best night of my life, and it was spent entirely on the dance floor with my closest friends and family. Everyone has an absolute blast, and I cannot thank him enough for the perfect memories we have. Chris is outstanding at what he does, and made sure we didn’t have to think about anything other than being present in the moment. I really cannot say enough good things. If you are looking for someone who will deliver the exact party you have spent so much time dreaming about and planning, book Chris immediately!!! You truly will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Celebrations of Sound's reply:

Wow I am speechless at your kind words. It means so much that me just doing my best to make sure you have the best day ever meant so much to you. You and Kenny are why I love doing what I do. You were so easy to work with and so much fun to watch breaking it down and singing on the dancefloor. I wish you both an amazing honeymoon and only the best in life together!
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 05/19/2019

Beyond Extraordinary

I could not imagine having our wedding with anyone there to create the party other than Chris. Knowing we wanted someone reliable, accommodating, professional, and an all-around fun person, we thought it was a difficult order to fill but were fortunate enough to find the perfect person. If you're still searching for the right DJ, stop your search here. You've found the one.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Celebrations of Sound's reply:

Taylor, a huge thank you to you and Greg for allowing me to be a part of such a fantastic and memorable day. It was equal parts love of family and friends and awesome fun until the very end. I wish you both the best on your life together.

Elizabeth Yahna · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing DJ

Awesome DJ. Had last minute requests for ceremony and he made it work flawlessly. So glad we chose him! Made everything flow so easy so we could enjoy our big day.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Celebrations of Sound's reply:

Thanks Elizabeth! I really enjoyed getting to know you and Nick and your family and friends. From the personal touches of a live singer at the ceremony to the whole group singing as you two left it was an awesome day. I'm glad you enjoyed your day and the great memories you'll have from it. I wish you two the best in your life together!

Nancy Snyder · Married on 05/16/2019

A Magical Night

Chris is the owner and was absolutely wonderful! He made our wedding day magical and was a pleasure to work with! He is laid back and easy to talk to about your wedding day needs. He is also great with communication and gets back to you in a timely manner. Our dance area was beautiful with the accent lighting and made the mood of the room inviting and fun. I highly recommend working with Celebration Sounds! Chris knew how to keep the party going by reading the room and seeing what your guest most enjoyed. We didn't have to worry about the party ending early instead we didn't want the night to end! We had an absolute blast and would love to work with Chris on future events! You are in great hands!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Celebrations of Sound's reply:

Thanks Nancy! I had a lot of fun with you and Tanner and your guests. From rocking out during cocktail hour to watching the party train go around the dance floor (nice lead by the way) your group and your style made my job easy. Thanks again for allowing me to be a part of such a fantastic day and night!

Chelsea Hinojosa · Married on 03/23/2019

Couldn't be happier!

Chris was great. Super friendly and very professional. He kept us happy and made everything seamless. A big weight was taken off of our shoulders knowing he was there. We could not have asked for anyone better.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Celebrations of Sound's reply:

Thanks Chelsea! I really enjoyed getting to know you and Nick and being a part of such a great day. It's fun to see so many family and friends celebrate a day of love amd a night of dancing and singing until the very last song. I wish you both the best on your journey together!

Amanda Mitchell · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding Upgrade!

Our original DJ backed out of our wedding 9 days before our big day. Talk about panic! Chris went above and beyond to help us out. He originally had to work at a local club the night of our wedding but contacted a coworker to cover his shift and got back with us the same day to confirm that he would be able to DJ for us. He fit us into his schedule to meet and discuss music selection on short notice, and we have very difficult schedules to work with. He was very reasonably priced and was even able to offer fantastic uplighting and lights that projected our names on the floor (things we weren't getting with our previous DJ).
    The day of our wedding we got hit with a terrible snow storm and had been getting calls left and right with guests no longer coming. I was completely stressed out thinking that none of my vendors would be able to make it to the venue, then Chris texted me to reassure me that he had a truck and would be there no matter what! He even included wireless mics for our ceremony which was necessary for us since my grandfather was officiating. The music was fantastic and he had everyone dancing all night!
    If you want great music and a vendor that is genuinely nice- you can't go wrong with Chris!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Celebrations of Sound's reply:

Thanks Amanda! I'm glad I was able be a part of such a great day and night. Your wedding party and family and friends made my job a lot of fun as they we ready to dance and party the whole time. I especially loved watching the Cotton-eyed Joe! You and Kyle were super to work with and I'm glad I got the chance to know you both. Wishing you the best on your life together!

Cody Farley · Married on 10/19/2018

Celebrations of Sound

Chris was a great DJ that catered to all of our musical needs. He:
    was prompt and timely
    had great equipment
    catered to our playlist
    was a great MC for our introductions and ceremonies.

I would highly recommend him to others.

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Carly

Carly Johnson · Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome, Friendly, Professional DJ!

I've known Chris for roughly 6-7 years so when it was time to pick a DJ for our wedding, there was no question as to who it would be and he exceeded all expectations! He met with us prior to the wedding to get ideas about what we wanted and needed. He made the wedding absolutely perfect and everyone had a great time! Thanks for everything, Chris!

Becca Miller · Married on 06/09/2018

Chris was great and easy to work with!

Chris did our wedding (ceremony and reception) a few weeks ago, and did a fantastic job! He was so easy to work with and executed everything we wanted perfectly. He kept the dance floor full the whole night! You will not be disappointed by hiring Chris for your event!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Brian Phillips · Married on 11/25/2017

Amazing!!!

Chris was amazing, he has know us for years and truly went the extra mile to make our wedding extra special. He took the time after a long work day to meet with us to understand every minute of our wedding and reception. I honestly cannot think of anybody who could of done the job he did.

Brian and Britt Phillips

Sent on 10/31/2018

Megan Eley · Married on 07/22/2017

Hands down the best!

Chris took the time to meet with us prior to our wedding to find out how to make our day perfect. He did a great job with both our ceremony and reception. He definitely kept the night flowing smoothly and plenty of guests commented on what a great job he did! Thanks, Chris for making our special day perfect!

Amanda Bettker · Married on 09/17/2016

Best dj ever

Celebrations of Sound did a fantastic job at our wedding! Truly made our day so special and we could not have asked for a better DJ! Highly recommend for any event!

• Amanda

Amanda Hatfield · Married on 09/15/2012

Tailored, Unique Experience

As someone with over 20 years experience, Chris graciously took my song selections and offered a tailored experience, that truly expressed my husband and I as a couple. He had everyone on the dance floor the entire night and was a pleasure to work with!
    I have also attended several other weddings and events he has hosted/facilitated and each of them were unique. You can't go wrong with this genuine, down to earth, professional!

Angela S Massarini · Married on 09/08/2012

Amazing DJ

Chris was amazing as always, played all the right music and also requested music. He is always a professional and you can tell this is his passion. He helped guide us through all the typical moments of our weddings. I would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone.

Jessica Wert · Married on 02/17/2008

Made our wedding amazing

No one better!! Professional, fun and awesome party DJ. He listened to every little detail for my wedding and he kept the whole event on track. Couldn't ask for better!! Your DJ can make or break your wedding so choose wisely....choose Chris!!! He will help you make it unforgettable!