Afford-A-Dj

Hamilton, OH View map Visit website
$750 Most Popular Price

$750 Most Popular Price

Afford-A-DJ is based in Hamilton, Ohio, and offers wedding DJ and entertainment services in the surrounding areas. Hi, I am Dennis Chaney (Dj D). I have won awards on both The Knot & WeddingWire and if you visit my website you can read most of my reviews from the past 10 years. I started Afford-A-Dj because I wanted to give people that don’t have thousands to spend on music for their wedding, another option. I'm always there early, and the last one to leave. My price even includes playing the ceremony if needed. One thing I don't do is charge for travel time, setup time, or tear down time, only charging for the hours played. I do, however, charge extra for weddings over 25 miles from home. With 2 portable pa units, one with a wireless microphone, I can do ceremonies even where there is no electricity. My price includes putting together an itinerary, playlist, captains call, announcements, and MC for the night. I have a great sound system, some over-the-top lights, with wireless mics for the announcements. I’ve been playing music for most of my life, even spinning records and CDs at the local skating rink back in the 80s. I consider it a privilege to play music for someone’s wedding and enjoy what I do. My job is to take the pressure away from the future bride and groom or whoever is doing the planning. I always tell people, ”If you want a High Dollar Dj for an Affordable rate”, I’m your man, thanks, Dj D

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$600

What is included in the starting price?

Microphones
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$750

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Sound/PA System
Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Tamara
    Tamara C. Married on 10/22/2022

Amazing dj!

Our DJ was incredible! Our event coordinator was not the best during the reception, and without him our schedule would have been so off. Dennis was so easy and amazing to work with!! He kept everyone dancing and we had so many compliments on him. HIRE HIM!!
    Sarah A. Married on 10/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very professional and amazing to work with!

There are so many good things to say about working with DJ Dingy. He was very easy to work with and made everything simple for us. He was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all of our questions and concerns . I would highly recommend him for any party where you want to have a good time. He knows how to keep people on the dance floor and how to move things along.
    And he will definitely have your interest in mind when preparing for your event!
  • Autumn
    Autumn M. Married on 08/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Was able to help us in a pinch!

My husband had last minute military deployment training and we had to reschedule our wedding date. This DJ came in clutch last minute when our original DJ couldn't make the new date and checked in with us every step of the way! Thank you! He did a great job for not having a lot of time prepare. (a week)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Afford-A-Dj 1
Discount

I give a 10% discount for our service men and women.

Pricing

JMB Images
5.0 out of 5 rating , 2 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

Ohio Hamilton, OH, 45011

Weekends Only
Location of (Afford-A-Dj)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding