Dayton, OH 45420 Map · Phone number

About Djs with a Twist

DJ's With a Twist provides DJ'ing services for any occasion in the greater Cincinnati, Columbus and Dayton areas. We provide a fun, entertaining atmosphere with professionalism. Our services are affordable, we work inside of budgets for any event, wedding or party. We will make sure your special day is unique and keep the party going.

Our services include Dj'ing, karaoke, Lighting, Fog Machine, and even special wedding trivia.

Please feel free to contact us at anytime.

"Top pick for any event that wants trivia videos music dance fun awsome for weddings 5 stars"

Follow Djs with a Twist on

screen shot 2015 04 09 at 3 08 02 pm
img2403

7 Reviews for Djs with a Twist

Rebecca · Married on 05/25/2017

Matt hosted a trivia event at my work and my co-workers and I had a blast! I have also attended a number of other events hosted by DJ's with a Twist and thoroughly enjoyed myself every time. Matt is funny, energetic, and very entertaining. In addition, Matt has a way of connecting with a crowd, bringing people together, and catering to a variety of interests that is nothing less than impressive! I would highly recommend Matt James and DJ's with a Twist to anyone looking for entertainment!!!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Sunshine · Married on 05/13/2016

Matt did our wedding and he was absolutely amazing! I didn't have to worry about a thing and he kept all the guests entertained the entire night! So many people kept asking me "where did you find this dj?! He's awesome!!" If I ever need a dj I would never use anyone else.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Tabitha · Married on 08/08/2015

I don't even know where to begin to explain how fantastic Matt was! He absolutely made our night.
    We wanted to make sure our reception was fun while we were taking pictures, and so he did a Trivia game with our guests-which was a massive hit! Matt was able to keep everyone entertained and involved without it being cheesy.
    I have been to weddings where the reception seemed unorganized and the bride and groom ended up having to direct everything, but we did not have to lift a finger. Matt kept us on schedule and moving forward like we wanted. He was super flexible when we wanted to add things and stayed a bit later than expected. He also made sure there was never a dull moment by playing fantastic music and making sure everyone came out to dance and felt included.
    Also, I will never be able to thank him enough for putting his reputation on the line for a while. I got a bit of heat stroke at the beginning of our reception, and had to sit in a back room for a bit. I was really upset and having a bride moment, and we wanted all our dance songs to wait until I had a chance to get back out to the party. For the 15 minutes I was trying not to throw up, Matt honored that and didn't play a single dance song, which led some of our guests to believe he was only going to play sappy love songs all night (which was so not the case). Even though he got some confused looks, he put us first. And trust me, nobody doubted his music choices 15 minutes later when he got the party started.
    Matt also did a Snapchat story of our reception that is hands down my favorite recorded memory of the day, and everyone loved getting to be a part of it throughout the night.
    We have recommended Matt to everyone we know, and we all will continue to do so. Our day would not have been nearly as special without the awesome job he did. When you have a DJ that both your grandparents and college friends all compliment-you know you hit the jack pot!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Djs with a Twist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 197.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Karaoke
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 603
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball