Studio 76 • DJ Reviews

20 | Somerset, MA

20 Reviews for Studio 76 • DJ

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/04/2018

Awesome DJ!

Chris was awesome! He definitely knew what the crowd was looking for and our dance floor was full the whole night. No one wanted the night to end. He played a good mix of older music and modern music which made everyone happy and willing to dance. We had so much fun!

Mia · Married on 05/19/2018

Chris was an amazing DJ! He was super quick with responses and answered any questions I had. He even met me at the venue to check it out so he could get a feel for the place before he DJ'd there. Chris really helped with running the night smoothly since my wedding coordinator, who should've been doing that, decided to go MIA for the night. My guests absolutely loved Chris and all the song choices! We are SUPER happy that we booked him!

Kristen · Married on 04/06/2018

We got married on 4/6/18, from the very beginning of the planning process Chris was excellent to work with. He was willing to accommodate all of our special requests, such as pre-mixing our first dance to add a funky twist and sent it to us ahead of time so we could practice! Our guests truly loved the music he was playing. He always is very professional, and super responsive. Everything I asked for, it was always, “sure no problem”! I’d definitely recommend using Studio 76 for all of your entertainment needs!

Valerie · Married on 09/17/2017

Chris was amazing! Before the day he was always prompt with communication if I ever had any questions and the day of I had no worries at all, everyone loved the songs played, everything was smooth, I couldn’t have asked for more! We actually heard him at another event we were at which is what prompted us to book him. Phenomenal and highly recommended, professional, all of the above!

Rachael · Married on 09/16/2017

Excellent DJ! Would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking to have a great time at their event! Loved the songs he played and he was very prompt and professional. Definitely was a key element in making it a night we will never forget, thanks Studio 76!

We hired Chris as our wedding shower and wedding day DJ. We were thrilled to have him as our DJ because we have been to previous weddings in which he was the DJ and we loved what we heard. When it came time for our events, Chris did not disappoint! The dance floor was always packed! People danced from beginning to end and he had the dance floor consistently filled while he played a wide variety of music. Chris is a very friendly, professional, and all around great vendor to work with.

Leslea · Married on 08/27/2016

Chris Roberge is without a doubt the best wedding DJ in Southern New England. He put our minds at ease in the first 5 minutes of meeting with him to discuss our wedding reception and then he delivered in spectacular fashion. He is very attentive to detail and was focused on what we were looking to do with our special day.

Family and friends are still talking about how great Chris was at our wedding and I am sure that will continue for some time. People danced the entire night and we had the time of our lives. The dance floor was packed all night long-Well done!

Studio 76 comes with our highest recommendation. In fact I don't think we could ever recommend anyone else after seeing the performance.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/24/2015

Studio 76 (Chris) is the best wedding DJ I have ever seen. The entire dance floor was filled with people all night long! He played all kinds of music, something for everyone. I would hire Studio 76 again and again and again! I am so over the moon with how fantastic he was. I have had more people call me to tell me how much they loved the DJ. Thank you Chris for everything!!!

• W

Wendy · Married on 08/22/2015

Chris did an excellent job at our daiughter's wedding! People were dancing as soon as he started. All ages enjoyed his music and the dance floor was alive and crowded with people dancing (and singing along) all night long. All requests were fulfilled and many compliments were received! Highly recommend Chris!

Ericka · Married on 08/22/2015

Chris made our wedding!!! Two weeks later our guests are still talking about how amazing our DJ was. He was exactly what we wanted, keeping everyone on their feet before dinner, during dinner, and late into the night. We have never seen so many people excited to dance at a wedding. It was the most significant memory of the night (other than the vows).

Dawn · Married on 06/27/2015

I cannot say enough about Studio 76 Chris you went above and beyond I highly recommend you to anyone. People were asking all night for your cards. You kept my party on the dance floor all night thank you for everything.

Kayla · Married on 09/25/2014

Growing up in the same town as Chris, I knew when I started planning our wedding that I wanted studio 76 to dj for the big day! We were not disappointed! Chris is a true artist and his talent behind the mic is hard to come by. He played all of the songs we requested and threw in some great ones we had forgotten about! Everyone was out on the dance floor until we were all forced to leave the venue! Chris got the party started and kept it going all night. I would not hesitate to book him for another special event and would recommend him to everyone I know! Thank you again Chris!!

Courtney · Married on 08/30/2014

Chris was recommended to my husband and I by my uncle who has used Chris before to DJ events. We were very happy with Chris throughout the entire planning process and he made it easy for us planning our wedding two states away. The night of our wedding, Chris did an amazing job and played everything we wanted him to play. He had great energy and made sure people were on the dance floor the whole time. In fact, people were having such a great time, we extended our wedding for another hour and Chris was more than willing to keep the party going! Would definitely use him again for future events.

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/02/2014

We are very happy to have had Chris as our DJ. He DJ'd a wedding I'd been to a few years back and I remembered having a ton of fun. It was also very important to my husband and me that our guests of many ages have fun. The music he played was enjoyed by all ages and we cannot believe how many people were on the dance floor! Some people said they hadn't danced so much in years. Chris is very professional to work with and knows how to work the crowd. We are so happy with the memories of our wedding day and would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Kyla · Married on 11/09/2013

Chris was the DJ at my recent wedding in Boston. He was awesome! Everyone had a great time on the dance floor all night. He was extremely professional throughout our planning process and was always responsive to our questions. He had great suggestions as well. I definitely recommend using his DJ services!!

We were thrilled to have Studio 76 be a part of our big day. Everyone had such a great time and kept commenting on how great the music was! No one wanted the night to end! Thank you Chrs!

Nicole · Married on 10/11/2013

10/11/13 was our wedding Chris was our DJ , I can't say enough great things about him and his services!! He played every song we asked for!! He knew how to keep the crowd on the dance floor with mixing it up through the different generations of songs. He was also amazing on the microphone !! Very affordable and very easy to keep in contact with through out the planning process. I highly recommend Studio 76 as your DJ :)

Chris Roberge rocked! Music makes any wedding and Chris knew exactly how to please a crowd of 200. We gave him a few genres of music that we wanted to hear during the cocktail hour, dinner, and the after dinner dancing. He nailed it! Friends and family were asking for his info afterwards because they want him for their weddings. He was super affordable, organized, and fun!

Chris did a great job! He had all the music my wife and I requested. Highly recommended!

Dana · Married on 06/25/2005

My wife and I used Studio 76 to DJ our wedding. Chris was an excellent DJ. He help us find songs that we could use and offered suggestions into making our night even more memorable. I will use Studio 76 for other events in the future!