DJ Graeme Ritchie

392 South Main St., #62, Providence, RI 02903 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 13

About DJ Graeme Ritchie

DJ Graeme Ritchie is a professional DJ and master of ceremonies who is located in Providence, Rhode Island. He has been servicing the New England area since 2002. Graeme is dedicated to listening to every couples' needs so that he can provide them with wedding entertainment that is everything they envisioned.

DJ Graeme Ritchie makes sure that the attention is always on the couple, providing them with a free consultation so that he can give them a unique experience that leaves no detail behind. Along with providing you with music for your ceremony and wedding reception, DJ Graeme also has a list of vendors that can accommodate your style and taste.

bb82ab9d18697ae0 1431993813959 kj 1497

34 Reviews for DJ Graeme Ritchie

• Kate

Kate Ruprecht · Married on 12/10/2019

The best party ever

My husband and I had some strong opinions about the music that should be played at our wedding - for example, no classic wedding songs or oldies. We asked Graeme to cater to the younger crew at our wedding (70% of our wedding guests were 35 or younger) and he delivered. Once we opened the dance floor I never saw anyone sitting down again for the rest of the night. The tent rental company had told me that the dance floor I wanted to rent was much larger then needed for our weddings size but Graeme was able to keep it full and even over flowing all night long. He knows how to throw a party!!!

In addition we had an outdoor ceremony and even though the wedding wasn't particularity large (98 guests) the space he needed to make music & sound work for was very large and far away from an electrical source. Graeme worked directly with my venue to ensure he had everything he needed to make the day go off without a hitch.

Sent on 10/14/2019

DJ Graeme Ritchie's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Kate! You, Bryan and all of your guests were an absolute pleasure to work with. Congratulations to you both!!!
  • Kelly

Kelly Wilcox · Married on 10/18/2019

If I could give him more than five stars I would... Best Vibe Curator EVER!

We hired Graeme as our wedding DJ for our big day, and it was one of the best decisions I ever made! In all seriousness, the best vibe curator we could have asked for. He was extremely easy to work with, is very experienced, organized, personable and makes everyone feel special. Most importantly, Graeme is fun! He realizes the importance of weddings, despite how many he's done - and he takes extra care in making it special, memorable and personalized. There is no doubt he knows what he's doing, and he makes sure everyone is happy and having a great time. Not only does he take care of absolutely everything - he goes FAR above and beyond. We had my now sister-in-law and her husband sing our first dance song (they traveled from out of town) and Graeme was able to arrange a guitar to make it extra special and perfect - convenience for everyone! I also didn't know what my first dance song would be with my dad, because my dad was adamant about surprising me and ended up creating a "mash-up" of special songs from my childhood, and was only able to do this because of Graeme (and the "mash-up" was under 2 minutes, which I am SURE Graeme also helped direct ;) ) - Our wedding day simply would not have been the same without him. If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding, look NO further. From before the ceremony to "shutting the place down" he managed it flawlessly every step of the way and we are so thankful for him. Weeks later we're still getting comments on how great our DJ was - I would recommend him over and over again if I could. Thank you Graeme!!

*Photo Credit: Caitlin Elizabeth James Photography

Sent on 11/01/2019

DJ Graeme Ritchie's reply:

What a nice review! Thank you Kelly for taking the time to write such nice things about me. You and Nate were wonderful, and a lot of fun to work with. Also, I may actually put "Vibe Curator" on my business card! Haha! :-) Thank you!!!

DJ Graeme Ritchie FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1600
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?

• 392 South Main St., #62 Providence, RI, 02903 See on map
    617-934-7093 (Phone number)
    Location of (DJ Graeme Ritchie)