About DEE JAYS ETC

Weddings Done Right!!

DEE JAYS ETC is a fully insured, professional entertainment company specializing in weddings.

We are based in Rhode Island, we honor “Do Not Play” list and ensure that our clients’ musical tastes are reflected. Our careful planning, attention to detail and music selection is second to none.

We pride ourselves with our first class service to ensure the bride and groom are the stars of every performance and we will keep the sequence of events flowing without missing a beat.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Uplighting (2)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
Microphones (1)
Photobooth (1)

What a great time! I was more of a laid back bride, and left it in Sidney's hands to put together a playlist for our wedding and I was not disappointed. I knew I picked the right DJ when as we were sitting at the head table he played "I wanna grow old with you" by Adam Sandler from The Wedding Singer. I could not have asked for a better DJ! Thank you so much!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jacqueline, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Sidney is the best. Look, I had to book a WEDDING DJ... 1 week prior to the wedding due to a cancellation. And Sidney delivered. He delivered, and he was. Awesome. Fricken. Awesome. Thank you so much. My wedding would definitely not have been such a success without him and his ability to accommodate on such (seriously) short notice. He has my utmost gratitude.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Justin, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

DEE JAYS ETC Pricing

1 VIDEO

Events

Warwick, RI 02888   See On Map
401-338-7781 (phone)
DEE JAYS ETC is a wedding mobile DJ company from Rhode Island servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Warwick, Newport, and Providence. DEE JAYS ETC is a professional Disc Jockey company that has been part of the Rhode Island wedding industry since 1998 specializing in Weddings and formal events.