DEE JAYS ETC Reviews

16 | Warwick, RI

16 Reviews for DEE JAYS ETC

16 DEE JAYS ETC Reviews

Justine · Married on 10/06/2018

DJ Sidney is AMAZING! He kept us dancing all night! He always had a smile on his face and played a great mix of music. He accepted requests from our guests and made sure to play our “must play” songs. He went out of his way to confirm name pronunciations before introductions and as someone who has been called “Justin” her whole life, I really appreciate that! We had the uplighting package which was the perfect finishing touch to our “fall” theme. We also had the photo booth and there was a line for it all night! The JAMM text messaging system was a great way for our friends and family to share the photos they were taking throughout the night. Our guests had so much fun!

DEE JAYS ETC 1

Christine · Married on 07/21/2018

We used Sidney for our wedding on 7.21.18. From the very beginning Sidney was amazing, very professional. He was absolutely amazing on our wedding day! He had all our guests on the dance floor the whole time. He listened about what kinds of music everyone likes and played everything! I would recommend him over and over again.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Thank you!

Jacqueline · Married on 10/07/2017

What a great time! I was more of a laid back bride, and left it in Sidney's hands to put together a playlist for our wedding and I was not disappointed. I knew I picked the right DJ when as we were sitting at the head table he played "I wanna grow old with you" by Adam Sandler from The Wedding Singer. I could not have asked for a better DJ! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Thank you!!!
  • San

San · Married on 09/03/2017

We hired Sidney as our DJ and the use of the photo booth for the night. We couldn’t be happier with our choice. Sidney was organized, friendly and helpful from the first meeting to the breakdown of the equipment. He was efficient and quick with getting our bridal party lined up for entrances. The special dances went beautifully and he checked with us occasionally throughout the night to make sure we were happy with how things went. The dance floor was packed and he kept people coming back. The photo booth was a great touch to the entertainment of the night and everyone loved the pictures. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone for further use.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Thank you...!!!!!!

Justin · Married on 05/06/2017

Sidney is the best. Look, I had to book a WEDDING DJ... 1 week prior to the wedding due to a cancellation. And Sidney delivered. He delivered, and he was. Awesome. Fricken. Awesome. Thank you so much. My wedding would definitely not have been such a success without him and his ability to accommodate on such (seriously) short notice. He has my utmost gratitude.

Sent on 05/16/2017

DEE JAYS ETC's reply:

Thank you... I had blast!
  • W

Wendy · Married on 01/28/2017

Sidney was the DJ for my office's Holiday party. It was a huge success, in large part thanks to Sidney. He played a wide selection of music to satisfy everyone, which kept people on the dance floor all night. The lighting was a very nice touch. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Thank you!

Kendall · Married on 11/12/2016

Sidney was absolutely amazing to work with! From our very first meeting, he knew exactly what we were looking for and was able to provide that and more. His professionalism is top notch. He played music that the crowd loved. I am still receiving comments about how much our guests enjoyed the music and DJ Sidney. He truly made our day so special and we will certainly be contacting him for future DJ services. Thank you for making our day so amazing, Sidney!!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Thank you sooooo much!

michelle · Married on 08/20/2016

Sydney and Nathan were awesome Everyone danced until they played their last song. A great night!! Thank You!!

Sent on 08/23/2016

DEE JAYS ETC's reply:

Thank you so much! We had a great time.

Kyle · Married on 06/30/2012

We needed a DJ for our Wedding and after contacting Sidney we met with him and when we did we knew he was the right guy for the job. He met with us a couple times previous to the event to pick out all of our songs and give us great suggestions. The day of the event he was already setup when we got there, went over a few things quick and then he went to work and pulled off an amazing job! Everyone that attended told us how great our DJ was and were amazed on how he got the guests on the dance floor! Go with DJ Sidney!

Kevin N Kellie · Married on 09/17/2011

Friendly guy and great DJ. Very professional. Highly recommend Sidney for your event! :)

Amy · Married on 07/22/2011

We LOVED working with Sidney. We had 2 meetings with him prior to the wedding and was able to pick all our own music right on his website. He did both Ceremony Music and Reception which were in different locations on the same property and set it up without problem and with a smile on the hottest day of 2011!! (106 degrees!) We will definitely recommend him to everyone and use again ourselves!

Denise · Married on 08/08/2009

Our WEdding was August 8, 2009. Sydney P. was our DEE JAY and he was fabulous!!! He did a wonderful job at our wedding reception and we couldn't have been any happier with his service! Excellent job, very professional!

Cheryl · Married on 09/20/2008

My DJ was Sidney Posy. I honestly could not have asked or wished for a better DJ. He is a great guy and very talented. His system is all electronic which makes requesting a song easy. You actually get to hear the songs you request when you request them!!!
    He did both my wedding shower and reception. Both times he listened to what I wanted and hit it right on the nose. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a reliable and talented DJ for your wedding.

Kellie · Married on 09/17/2011

Very flexible, accommodating and professional. What a great job Sidney did at our wedding. The music suited all cultures and ages. The timeline for our reception was perfect. Sidney was there to lead us as to what we were supposed to do next. Overall, great DJ to work with. Highley recommended!!! :)

Maren · Married on 07/10/2010

Our DJ (Sidney) was SO great to work with! He made the process easy & fun, was very well prepared & attentive, and was a huge reason why our reception was an absolute blast! I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for excellent service & a packed dance floor!