13 Reviews for DEE JAYS ETC

Do-Not-Play List (1)
Microphones (1)
Photobooth (1)
13 DEE JAYS ETC Reviews

What a great time! I was more of a laid back bride, and left it in Sidney's hands to put together a playlist for our wedding and I was not disappointed. I knew I picked the right DJ when as we were sitting at the head table he played "I wanna grow old with you" by Adam Sandler from The Wedding Singer. I could not have asked for a better DJ! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Sidney is the best. Look, I had to book a WEDDING DJ... 1 week prior to the wedding due to a cancellation. And Sidney delivered. He delivered, and he was. Awesome. Fricken. Awesome. Thank you so much. My wedding would definitely not have been such a success without him and his ability to accommodate on such (seriously) short notice. He has my utmost gratitude.

Profile Picture Justin, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

Sidney was the DJ for my office's Holiday party. It was a huge success, in large part thanks to Sidney. He played a wide selection of music to satisfy everyone, which kept people on the dance floor all night. The lighting was a very nice touch. Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture User7724846, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sidney was absolutely amazing to work with! From our very first meeting, he knew exactly what we were looking for and was able to provide that and more. His professionalism is top notch. He played music that the crowd loved. I am still receiving comments about how much our guests enjoyed the music and DJ Sidney. He truly made our day so special and we will certainly be contacting him for future DJ services. Thank you for making our day so amazing, Sidney!!

Profile Picture Kendall, 11/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Sydney and Nathan were awesome Everyone danced until they played their last song. A great night!! Thank You!!

Profile Picture michelle, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We needed a DJ for our Wedding and after contacting Sidney we met with him and when we did we knew he was the right guy for the job. He met with us a couple times previous to the event to pick out all of our songs and give us great suggestions. The day of the event he was already setup when we got there, went over a few things quick and then he went to work and pulled off an amazing job! Everyone that attended told us how great our DJ was and were amazed on how he got the guests on the dance floor! Go with DJ Sidney!

Profile Picture Kyle, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Very flexible, accommodating and professional. What a great job Sidney did at our wedding. The music suited all cultures and ages. The timeline for our reception was perfect. Sidney was there to lead us as to what we were supposed to do next. Overall, great DJ to work with. Highley recommended!!! :)

Profile Picture Kellie, 9/17/11, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Friendly guy and great DJ. Very professional. Highly recommend Sidney for your event! :)

Profile Picture Kevin N Kellie, 9/17/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We LOVED working with Sidney. We had 2 meetings with him prior to the wedding and was able to pick all our own music right on his website. He did both Ceremony Music and Reception which were in different locations on the same property and set it up without problem and with a smile on the hottest day of 2011!! (106 degrees!) We will definitely recommend him to everyone and use again ourselves!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/22/11, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our DJ (Sidney) was SO great to work with! He made the process easy & fun, was very well prepared & attentive, and was a huge reason why our reception was an absolute blast! I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for excellent service & a packed dance floor!

Profile Picture Maren, 7/10/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our WEdding was August 8, 2009. Sydney P. was our DEE JAY and he was fabulous!!! He did a wonderful job at our wedding reception and we couldn't have been any happier with his service! Excellent job, very professional!

Profile Picture Denise, 8/8/09, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

My DJ was Sidney Posy. I honestly could not have asked or wished for a better DJ. He is a great guy and very talented. His system is all electronic which makes requesting a song easy. You actually get to hear the songs you request when you request them!!!
He did both my wedding shower and reception. Both times he listened to what I wanted and hit it right on the nose. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a reliable and talented DJ for your wedding.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 9/20/08, 5 Reviews