Engagement
Shoot included

About Frozen In Time Photography

Getting married is one of the biggest life events you will ever experience, and a day you've imagined since you were a child. Between the ring and the happily-ever-after comes your wedding day, a day that you will want to remember forever. Photography captures those moments that turn into memories, preserving them for years to come. Your photos should bring you back to your wedding day to show you things that you otherwise couldn't see, and to remind you of the joy and romance of the day.

I want you to love your wedding photos, and I believe all of my clients deserve the very best. I firmly believe that when you're hiring your photographer, you are not only hiring them for their vision and style, you're also hiring someone you will feel comfortable spending time photographing you and your families on one of the most important days of your life.  My approach to photography is a healthy mix of lifestyle, formal, and photojournalistic photographs.  I strive to create photographs that represent the pure romance and joy of your wedding day and I shoot continuously documenting all of the wedding bliss as it unfolds.  I set you up for some poses during our “couple” time but I love having the opportunity of capturing those sweet, sincere moments so I just let you be you.   I don't think of you as just another shot list.  Instead, I invest my time in getting to know you and your wedding dreams.

So, why do I do this you ask? Well, I love love. Simple as that. I absolutely adore weddings and documenting your magical day from start to finish. I love the romance, the anticipation and excitement, the first kiss, first dance, the celebration, and all of the love and joy in between. All of the beautiful details and real emotions. To be honest, I catch myself crying at at least one point during each wedding I have the honor to photograph. You can just call me a hopeless romantic.

If you want a photographer who will laugh with you, smile with you, and most likely cry as you walk down the aisle or dance with your parents, please shoot me an email and we can have a chat to work out the right package that works for you and your needs.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

todo alt text
Engagement Shoot (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)

Christine was an absolute joy to work with. She was very responsive and super professional. Our engagement and wedding photos came out great! She was a trooper for suffering shots in hot summer days and dealing with crazy family members. She was excellent and we could not be happier with the results. Christine adds a personal touch to her photos and her service which we most definitely appreciate. We cannot thank her enough.

Photo of Frozen In Time Photography in Dighton, MA
Profile Picture Dan, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She makes you feel so comfortable and very fun to work with

Profile Picture Tammy, 9/16/17, 1 Review

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

PO BOX 435, Dighton, MA 02715   See On Map
774-955-0875 (phone)
Frozen In Time Photography is a wedding Photographer from Dighton servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Boston, Providence, and Fall River. Frozen In Time Photography is a professional Photographer that has been part of the Boston and Providence wedding industry since 2011 specializing in Proposals, Engagement and Weddings.