Studio 343 Photography Reviews

Studio 343 Photography 6
Studio 343 Photography 7
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 11/10/2018

Great photographers for my wedding

Mark and Mary did a great job with our wedding photography! They were both very easy going and professional and did a great job capturing the day! The price included them coming to the rehearsal as well as the entire wedding day starting in the morning with us getting ready and includes access to download, share and print as many of the pictures as we want.

Hannah · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Photographers!

Mark and Mary were very helpful, patient, and experienced. They got all the photos we had asked them to get for the evening and more. We are more than satisfied with the experience!

Dani Priest · Married on 09/22/2018

Great quality with friendly faces

Mark and Mary were both wonderful. They very easy to work with and developed beautiful pictures! Not only did they capture wonderful moments but they were so easy to talk to and friendly! I would definitely recommend them! They put a lot of time and effort into making your day special from being at the rehearsal dinner, hair and makeup, to the ceremony and rehearsal. Many pictures to reminisce on!

Andrea · Married on 07/28/2018

Mark and Mary did such a wonderful job creating beautiful pictures for our wedding day! They were very attentive and went above and beyond what was asked to help us make our day as special as possible!

Aaron · Married on 04/21/2018

Mark and Mary did a phenomenal job and we would recommend them to anybody. They provided us with great pictures for an amazing price and they were super friendly and very professional.

Studio 343 Photography 10
    Studio 343 Photography 16
    Studio 343 Photography 17
    Studio 343 Photography 18

Miranda · Married on 11/11/2017

Mark and Mary were awesome!! They went above and beyond and were so helpful!!! I would recommend them to anyone! They were great!!

Jared and Megan · Married on 10/28/2017

Mark and Mary with Studio 343 were truly a blessing on our wedding day! Their value cannot be beat considering they take pictures of not only the rehearsal but of the entire wedding day from getting ready until the end of the reception. They kept in contact with us throughout the whole planning process and ensured that we were getting everything we were looking for! They even stayed as long as we needed/wanted them and captured any photo we requested. We couldn't have asked for better photos and would highly recommend them to anyone!! :)

Bethany · Married on 10/21/2017

Mark & Mary were an absolute dream! They are genuinely kind people first and foremost... which made our wedding seem as though we had good friends with us behind the camera! From start to finish, this amazing duo was professional and immediately made us feel at ease and confident that the day would be captured in beautiful photographs. They kept us updated and were very well organized, which in turn got rid of any stress related to pictures! I have recommended them to many friends and always have questions on who did our pictures... they are literally breathtaking!! My husband and I just simply cannot say enough kind words for them... but don’t just trust us... their work speaks for itself!! This is one easy wedding decision, choosing Studio 343 Photography, that comes with no regrets! If you’re reading this, M&M... thank you again!!
    -Best Always,
    Bethany & Brennan

Studio 343 Photography 19
    Studio 343 Photography 20

Chelsea · Married on 10/14/2017

Mark & Mary went above and beyond what we were hoping for in a wedding photographer. After meeting with several other photographers, when we met with Mark & Mary for the first time, we were stunned by their quality of work, passion for photography, and calm and caring demeanor. On our wedding day, Mark & Mary went above the expectations of a photographer. They kept the groups on schedule and helped in ANY way that they could. At one point, we could not get my veil in and did not have any more bobby pins so Mary kindly took the bobby pins from her hair and assisted us in getting the veil to stay. They were both very calm and friendly, exactly what the bride & groom need on their wedding day. When we received the finished copies of the photos, we were extremely happy in how they captured every moment of our big day. We are so thankful to have been able to work with them!

Studio 343 Photography 21

Kayla · Married on 09/16/2017

I highly recommend Mark and Mary at Studio 343 to any bride and groom looking for photographers to capture their special day. From start to finish, Mark and Mary were accessible, professional, knowledgeable, and kind. Mark spent more than an hour on the phone with me, prior to choosing them as my photographers, answering any questions I had and making sure I had all the info I needed. I researched many photographers, and their pricing was incredibly affordable for the services that they provide (rehearsal included, 2nd shooter, no time limit, etc.) The day of our wedding, Mark did a great job of keeping us on track and making sure we got all of the shots that we wanted. We received our photos 2.5 weeks after the wedding and are in love with them. You won't be disappointed if you choose Studio 343!

Julie · Married on 08/12/2017

Mark and Mary were awesome from the start to finish. I asked them if I could replace the rehearsal photos with an engagement session instead (because I knew my rehearsal and dinner wouldn't be that fancy anyways) and they allowed me to do so and even still came for the rehearsal as well! Which was a nice surprise. On the wedding day, they came at 9:30 am and stayed til very late into the night. They directed us on posing (which I'm sure was a task :D) and were very patient with us. They also have an awesome way to receive your photos through their website that you can download onto multiple devices, and print straight from there if you'd like, and more. It is super easy to use and divided up into sections such as rehearsal, getting ready, ceremony, etc. And lastly they got our photos back within the time they told us they would, it took almost no time! Thanks again Mark and Mary!

Brandy · Married on 07/22/2017

Mark and Mary did a fantastic job! They were so helpful and went out of their way to make our day perfect. Our guests even kept talking about how great of a job they did. We love our photos. We're so grateful to have such wonderful pictures to always remember our special day!! We highly recommend Studio 343

Alexi · Married on 06/17/2017

Mark and Mary went above and beyond my expectations! They were there every step of the way from rehearsal to reception. I would highly recommend them!!

Sara · Married on 05/13/2017

Mark and Mary are phenomenal to work with. My wedding photos turned out better than I could have ever imagined. Mark and Mary are very professional and the quality of the photos are outstanding. I highly recommend these two! Choosing a photographer for your wedding day is one of the most important details, and I'm so happy I choose them! The day goes by so fast and they captured every singe important memory and more! The delivery of the photos were fast and they kept me calm from the beginning of my day to the end! Thank you so much!

• User7720728 · 1+ year ago

Studio 343 Photography was great to work with. They we're interested in all the details of our big day and explained how things would go from their perspective. They were right there to lend a helping hand and help the day run smoothly. Pictures turned out great. I only wish the weather would have been better so we could have taken some landscape type pictures. But the inside pictures are perfect!

Kelsey · Married on 10/15/2016

Mark and Mary did an excellent job and were so great to work with! We couldn't be happier with our pictures!

Tom · Married on 10/15/2016

Awesome job. Will be using again. A+++++

Lorilynn · Married on 10/01/2016

Mark and Mary are amazing! They made us feel comfortable and our wonderful pictures show it! They really captured our special day perfectly! Highly recommend them!

Jenna · Married on 09/03/2016

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience with Mark and Mary. They were professional, personable, and a blast to be around. They really cared about what I wanted and needed. They caught the best moments at my wedding. Highly recommend!

Sam · Married on 09/03/2016

It should truly be a no-brainer to select Studio 343 as your wedding photographer. They know what they are doing and run the show so you dont have to worry. Plus, the pictures turned out fantastic and will be the only tangible thing we have to remember our awesome wedding day. All thanks to Studio 343!

James · Married on 08/13/2016

Very professional and accommodating to our needs. We were guided through the process in a
    way that enabled us to plan our day. This established time line gave us confidence that our event
    would run as smoothly as possible. Using the PASS app was great for sharing with family and friends.
    Many beautiful photos to preserve precious memories!

Ashley · Married on 07/23/2016

They attending our rehearsal to make sure they adjusted the camera placements for the lighting. They were very flexible and also very accommodating. It was 106 degrees and we were all sweating but our pictures still turned out beautiful thanks to them! I would definitely recommend them????

Kristen · Married on 06/18/2016

Very highly recommend Studio 343 Photography! Mark and Mary were wonderful to work with and did an amazing job of capturing our wedding day--I love every single one of my photos!

Jackie · Married on 05/28/2016

Having Studio 343 do my wedding photography was probably the best decision regarding my wedding second only to saying yes to my husband. Mark and his wife Marry went above and beyond to make the day wonderful. Not only did the pictures turn out beautiful, but their thoughtfulness and help during the day was fantastic. Marry was so helpful in keeping us on schedule and being a kind helping hand constantly. I could not recommend Studio 343 enough, they really helped make the day memorable and hassle free.