34 Reviews for Studio 343 Photography

High-Res Images (2)
Additional Hours (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
34 Studio 343 Photography Reviews

Mark and Mary did a phenomenal job and we would recommend them to anybody. They provided us with great pictures for an amazing price and they were super friendly and very professional.

Photos
Profile Picture Aaron, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mark and Mary were awesome!! They went above and beyond and were so helpful!!! I would recommend them to anyone! They were great!!

Profile Picture Miranda, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mark and Mary with Studio 343 were truly a blessing on our wedding day! Their value cannot be beat considering they take pictures of not only the rehearsal but of the entire wedding day from getting ready until the end of the reception. They kept in contact with us throughout the whole planning process and ensured that we were getting everything we were looking for! They even stayed as long as we needed/wanted them and captured any photo we requested. We couldn't have asked for better photos and would highly recommend them to anyone!! :)

Profile Picture Jared and Megan, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mark and Mary not only took wonderful pictures, but were so helpful and friendly! They also came to the salon in the morning and stayed for almost all of the reception. Very sweet people and if you are looking for a wedding photographer I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Mikala, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mark & Mary went above and beyond what we were hoping for in a wedding photographer. After meeting with several other photographers, when we met with Mark & Mary for the first time, we were stunned by their quality of work, passion for photography, and calm and caring demeanor. On our wedding day, Mark & Mary went above the expectations of a photographer. They kept the groups on schedule and helped in ANY way that they could. At one point, we could not get my veil in and did not have any more bobby pins so Mary kindly took the bobby pins from her hair and assisted us in getting the veil to stay. They were both very calm and friendly, exactly what the bride & groom need on their wedding day. When we received the finished copies of the photos, we were extremely happy in how they captured every moment of our big day. We are so thankful to have been able to work with them!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

I highly recommend Mark and Mary at Studio 343 to any bride and groom looking for photographers to capture their special day. From start to finish, Mark and Mary were accessible, professional, knowledgeable, and kind. Mark spent more than an hour on the phone with me, prior to choosing them as my photographers, answering any questions I had and making sure I had all the info I needed. I researched many photographers, and their pricing was incredibly affordable for the services that they provide (rehearsal included, 2nd shooter, no time limit, etc.) The day of our wedding, Mark did a great job of keeping us on track and making sure we got all of the shots that we wanted. We received our photos 2.5 weeks after the wedding and are in love with them. You won't be disappointed if you choose Studio 343!

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mark and Mary were awesome from the start to finish. I asked them if I could replace the rehearsal photos with an engagement session instead (because I knew my rehearsal and dinner wouldn't be that fancy anyways) and they allowed me to do so and even still came for the rehearsal as well! Which was a nice surprise. On the wedding day, they came at 9:30 am and stayed til very late into the night. They directed us on posing (which I'm sure was a task :D) and were very patient with us. They also have an awesome way to receive your photos through their website that you can download onto multiple devices, and print straight from there if you'd like, and more. It is super easy to use and divided up into sections such as rehearsal, getting ready, ceremony, etc. And lastly they got our photos back within the time they told us they would, it took almost no time! Thanks again Mark and Mary!

Profile Picture Julie, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mark and Mary did a fantastic job! They were so helpful and went out of their way to make our day perfect. Our guests even kept talking about how great of a job they did. We love our photos. We're so grateful to have such wonderful pictures to always remember our special day!! We highly recommend Studio 343

Profile Picture Brandy, 7/22/17, 1 Review
4.7

Studio 343 did a wonderful job with my wedding pictures! For starters, when I first reserved them, they were very responsive to my questions. Meeting before the wedding, they went over every detail and Mark gave me a very helpful itinerary/flow of how things should go in order. Price wise- photography is already one of the most expensive things. I think Studio 343 was very reasonable in their price especially since they were there the whole day! From the time we were at the salon, to the time people were leaving the reception! Not very many photographers are like that....most charge by the number of hours. I received all of my pictures which was great even though there were a ton. Mark and Mary were so nice to work with and they did a great job. I'm thrilled with all my pictures and I am able to relive my wedding day!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mark and Mary went above and beyond my expectations! They were there every step of the way from rehearsal to reception. I would highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Alexi, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Mark and Mary are phenomenal to work with. My wedding photos turned out better than I could have ever imagined. Mark and Mary are very professional and the quality of the photos are outstanding. I highly recommend these two! Choosing a photographer for your wedding day is one of the most important details, and I'm so happy I choose them! The day goes by so fast and they captured every singe important memory and more! The delivery of the photos were fast and they kept me calm from the beginning of my day to the end! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Studio 343 Photography was great to work with. They we're interested in all the details of our big day and explained how things would go from their perspective. They were right there to lend a helping hand and help the day run smoothly. Pictures turned out great. I only wish the weather would have been better so we could have taken some landscape type pictures. But the inside pictures are perfect!

Profile Picture User7720728, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mark and Mary did an excellent job and were so great to work with! We couldn't be happier with our pictures!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/15/16, 1 Review

Awesome job. Will be using again. A+++++

Profile Picture Tom, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mark and Mary are amazing! They made us feel comfortable and our wonderful pictures show it! They really captured our special day perfectly! Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Lorilynn, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It should truly be a no-brainer to select Studio 343 as your wedding photographer. They know what they are doing and run the show so you dont have to worry. Plus, the pictures turned out fantastic and will be the only tangible thing we have to remember our awesome wedding day. All thanks to Studio 343!

Profile Picture Sam, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience with Mark and Mary. They were professional, personable, and a blast to be around. They really cared about what I wanted and needed. They caught the best moments at my wedding. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jenna, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional and accommodating to our needs. We were guided through the process in a
way that enabled us to plan our day. This established time line gave us confidence that our event
would run as smoothly as possible. Using the PASS app was great for sharing with family and friends.
Many beautiful photos to preserve precious memories!

Profile Picture User7418608, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They attending our rehearsal to make sure they adjusted the camera placements for the lighting. They were very flexible and also very accommodating. It was 106 degrees and we were all sweating but our pictures still turned out beautiful thanks to them! I would definitely recommend them????

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very highly recommend Studio 343 Photography! Mark and Mary were wonderful to work with and did an amazing job of capturing our wedding day--I love every single one of my photos!

Profile Picture User5573175, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Having Studio 343 do my wedding photography was probably the best decision regarding my wedding second only to saying yes to my husband. Mark and his wife Marry went above and beyond to make the day wonderful. Not only did the pictures turn out beautiful, but their thoughtfulness and help during the day was fantastic. Marry was so helpful in keeping us on schedule and being a kind helping hand constantly. I could not recommend Studio 343 enough, they really helped make the day memorable and hassle free.

Profile Picture Jackie, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

We absolutely loved working with Studio 343. They were super personal and great to work with. They even came to the rehearsal dinner! I recommend having a list of photos you must have to guarantee you get all the photos you want.

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They are SO personable, professional, and just really good people. They truly care about your special day and will do whatever they can to make your pictures beautiful and special just for you.

Profile Picture Katherine, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mark and Mary captured our special day perfectly. Our photos will always be cherished. I’ve never felt so comfortable around a photographer. Love, love, love Mark and Mary.

Profile Picture Leann, 8/2/14, 1 Review