Story*Spark Films, LLC Reviews

7 | Boone, NC

7 Reviews for Story*Spark Films, LLC

Lesa · Married on 10/23/2015

As the mother of the bride, I'd always heard how wonderful having a video detailing the wedding is for the bride, groom and family. While photos can also capture the special moments beautifully, it is the video that spotlight snippets of the emotional communication between bride and groom; genuine personalities of family and guests, the overall feel and magic of the day as the couple and guests all enjoy the spectacular venue; and experience the joy of such a happy event. Thank you, Katie, for surpassing our expectations and providing a film that we'll cherish for years to come!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Story*Spark Films, LLC's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with Lesa and her daughter for this beautiful wedding! Thank you all and may you enjoy the videos for years to come!

Katie was great to work with! She captured our amazing day perfectly and without charging an arm and a leg. She is very creative and fun. Our guests loved her too!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Jenny · Married on 05/12/2012

Katie is a legend when it comes to videography. She filmed our wedding day over 3 years ago and created a beautiful video that includes our love story, how we met, and amazing scenes from our ceremony and reception. Every time we show someone our wedding video they are in awe of it, as are we! The quality of the images, the attention to detail, the timing, the songs, the personal touch, and the way it all weaves together perfectly works in unison to form an incredible video we will cherish for a lifetime. Almost every time I watch it I cry... it is truly an amazing piece of work. Katie is great to work with and she has a natural gift that's very evident when you see her videos. We are above and beyond pleased with her and we would recommend her work to all we know!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Talia · Married on 06/05/2011

We didn't just get a highlight reel from our wedding, Katie told our story. She told our love story and the story of our wedding day. She was one of my best decisions for my wedding. She captured all the important moments, edited it well and worked with us to make sure we were happy. I couldn't have been more pleased with what she produced. Since then my husband and I have worked with her on a couple of other projects and have always been extremely pleased with what she produces. She has an eye for detail and thinks outside of the box when it comes to the story. Very creative, love, love, love her.

Sent on 02/12/2015

Joe · Married on 06/05/2011

A wedding video is a wedding video, or so I thought until Katie delivered ours to us. Now we have friends saying we have the best wedding video they've ever seen, and wish they'd hired her to do theirs. If you want someone that brings technical prowess as well as deep artistry to your video, hire Katie.

Sent on 02/14/2015

Story*Spark Films, LLC's reply:

Thank you Joe! It was such a pleasure filming your day. You guys made it easy to shoot beautifully :-) and to this day yours is one of the most fun weddings I've had the pleasure of filming- let alone attending!

Joe · Married on 06/05/2011

Sent on 02/14/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/18/2011

Katie and her assistant did an outstanding job filming our wedding day. Katie managed to capture all of our most precious moments while somehow remaining nonintrusive. We absolutely love our final product and frequently show it off to anyone we can! Our wedding video is one of our most cherished possessions from the day and we felt it so accurately represented us and our friends and family that we hardly felt the need to print out pictures. We make sure to watch it every year on our anniversary!

Sent on 02/10/2015