PMB#127 22-C New Leicester HWY, Asheville, NC 28806 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Molina Vision Media

Molina Vision Media is an Asheville-based media company specializing in photography and video production services. Moline Vision media is dedicated to producing high quality content and capturing each little moment and memory from your special day. From reciting your vows to cutting the cake, Molina Vision will be sure to capture it all.

Molina Vision Media offers both photography and videography services. The videography services provided includes the actual video shooting throughout your wedding event, along with editing the video to make it the perfect time capsule for you and your loved ones to watch over and over. Molina Vision Media even offers aerial videography and photography services for a truly cinematic effect. Additionally, Molina Vision Video offers the following services:

• Drone footage

11 Reviews for Molina Vision Media

• Jody

Jody · Married on 05/26/2019

Great to work with, Great value, Great product

I was SO happy with Oscar and his assistant, Ana. They were friendly and engaged but also at times I forgot they were even there! They worked great w/ our photographer. Oscar got us our highlights video quickly and we love it! Great value!!! If you are on the fence, go with Oscar! You will not regret it.

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/09/2018

We really hit the jackpot with Oscar of Molina Vision Media. He has a great eye and feel for what works. I have watched our highlight movie so many times-- but not as many times as my mother! I really feel like he captured the feeling of the day and all the fun and love of our wedding. Oscar went above and beyond and I suspect I don't even know all the ways he did so-- I do know that he added twinkle lights to the bride and groom table at the reception and the effect was ethereal. Oscar, thank you so much! You are a true talent!

Sent on 09/14/2018

J · Married on 04/21/2018

We were looking for a videographer and photographer to capture my daughter's Quinceañera. We contacted Oscar with Molina Visions Media because of his great reviews and were impressed with his photos and videos on his website. I cannot express how happy we are that we chose him! From the begging he showed great professionalism in every detail and was attentive to capture what we envisioned. The highlight video was beautifully put together. I highly recommend Oscar, he truly did an amazing job!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Award

Molina Vision Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• PMB#127 22-C New Leicester HWY Asheville, North Carolina, 28806 See on map