N Lakeshore Drive, Waynesville, NC 28786 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Pinnacle Mountain Photography

As a native to the Great Smokey Mountains, I love the fresh mountain air and getting lost on the many trails this area is home to. I live by the law of attraction and I firmly believe that everything happens for a reason. I believe that you are here for a reason.

I am a natural light photographer working with nature as the main backdrop. Although I am based in Balsam, North Carolina, I am willing to travel all over this magnificent world. I aim to create beauty in everything, and ultimately making the best out of life. I love to get individuals outside on a trail to capture their raw beauty and watch them come out of their shells with laughter and pure joy.

I thoroughly love photography of all kinds but I am centering my focus on Individual portraits and Couples Portraits. At this time I only take on 15 Weddings per year, as I love to help each bride along with their day with my whole heart. I have been photographing professionally for 5 years and it has been the highlight of my working career among other things.

img2218

Pinnacle Mountain Photography 7
  • Haylee

Haylee · Getting married on 10/03/2020

The Best Ever

Hanna is so sweet and so passionate about what she does! She genuinely loves to capture special moments for people, and does so with amazing skill. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone needing a photographer for anything, especially anything to do with a wedding. I couldn’t ask for a better experience. I get married in June and I am SO excited to see the sweet moments I know she will capture afterwards.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Anisa Boerger · Married on 09/01/2019

Just magical!!!

Hanna was a pleasure to work with!! We planned a destination wedding in Asheville, and she was able to recommend a fantastic venue, as well as put together a beautiful bouquet for me the day of my wedding. She’s just so helpful and truly made our day magical. She captured absolutely gorgeous images which we will cherish forever.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Pinnacle Mountain Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day! I’m so glad I was able to help you with some of the little details! Congratulations!
  • Jessica

Jessica Long · Married on 07/20/2019

Great Experience

Hannah was a joy to work with this summer for our wedding. She caught things I didn’t even know or remember happening! We liked that she directed us into comfortable poses and made us feel very relaxed. She was very professional and stayed in touch with us till our photos got to us. She added some beautiful prints and we will cherish our photos for ever!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Pinnacle Mountain Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

• Molina Vision Media
    Molina Vision Media Wedding Videographers

Hanna is very friendly to her couples. She has a way to make them feel at ease and calm.

• N Lakeshore Drive Waynesville, North Carolina, 28786 See on map