Pinnacle Mountain Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$800 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$800 Most Popular Price

Hello, and Welcome. I believe that you are here for a reason.

I am a natural light photographer working with nature as the main backdrop. Although I am based in Balsam, North Carolina, I am willing to travel all over this magnificent world. I aim to create beauty in everything, and ultimately making the best out of life. I love to get individuals outside to capture their raw beauty and watch them come out of their shells with laughter and pure joy by using my many bad dad jokes ;)

I thoroughly love photography of all kinds but I am centering my focus on Individual Portraits and Couples Portraits. At this time, I only take on 15 Weddings per year, and I am selective with those who reach out about wedding photography as I love to help each bride along with their day with my whole heart. I want to make a pure and honest connection with each couple before booking so we can build a friendship and trust. I have been photographing professionally for 6 years and it has been the highlight of my working career among other things.
Lets be friends.

-Hanna Arrington

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$800

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

Reba L. Married on 09/18/2021

Organized and fun

We found Hannah thanks to mutual friends who were married last year and used her. Her photos are beautiful and clean and she’s doesn't over do her editing. She was funny and got us all to have genuine smiles for our photos. She had great prompts and poses so my husband and I didn’t feel like we were awkward.
  • Anna
    Anna K. Married on 09/04/2021

Wonderful and Supportive

Hanna is an excellent wedding photographer! We were so happy with all of the photos that she took. She took tons of beautiful photos and some incredible candid ones as well. She helped make sure that both I and my husband had a smooth and enjoyable day. If you're getting married in the WNC area she has a deep knowledge of beautiful photo sites and has a great sense of humor to keep you laughing throughout your photos. Couldn't have chosen a better pick, in my mind.
    Morgan T. Married on 10/23/2020

Natural, comfortable, professional & GORGEOUS PHOTOS

Hanna did my best friend’s wedding photos and she was such a source of calm on the day, and took such great shots that I knew we had to book her for something! So, she did a fall couples shoot for my boyfriend & I and did our headshots! Her ideas were so unique! She had us interacting with the leaves, got gorgeous poses of us in several different locations around Lake Junaluska, and we felt so comfortable with her, it was really like walking around and taking photos with a dear friend. They are gorgeous and the pictures to this day are all over my living room wall. Just last year when we got married, we booked her for a mountain top engagement photo shoot, and she knew all of the perfect spots to take us to get some great Mountain Views in the area. Within the span of 30 minutes we got so many great photos in 3 gorgeous locations, and she got some beautiful shots of my ring, and came prepared with all of these nifty photographer tricks to cast a romantic glow on the ring! Hanna is such a great hype woman! She compliments you along the way, gives you silly prompts to interact with, and leaves you grinning from ear to ear. My husband and I are both super awkward photo takers and had no idea what to do or how to sit when walking in to our sessions with Hanna, but she was the perfect guide and had us posed in ways that felt comfortable and looked flattering! We love all of our photos by her, and will be repeat customers for many years! Go book her now!

Pinnacle Mountain Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Morgan! It’s always such a pleasure!! You guys are rockstars in front of the camera!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

18 photos · 05/25/2019
  • Amanda & Cody
    35 photos · 04/23/2016

Molina Vision Media Molina Vision Media Wedding Videographers

Hanna is very friendly to her couples. She has a way to make them feel at ease and calm.

N Lakeshore Drive Waynesville, North Carolina, 28786
Location of (Pinnacle Mountain Photography)

Pinnacle Mountain Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Pinnacle Mountain Photography include in the starting price?

Pinnacle Mountain Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Pinnacle Mountain Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Pinnacle Mountain Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Pinnacle Mountain Photography offer?

Pinnacle Mountain Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Pinnacle Mountain Photography offer?

Pinnacle Mountain Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Pinnacle Mountain Photography offer for wedding events?

Pinnacle Mountain Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Pinnacle Mountain Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Pinnacle Mountain Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding