Jpellin Videography

Charlotte, NC View map Visit website
$2,600 Most Popular Price

$2,600 Most Popular Price

Jpellin Videography is a wedding videography company based out of Charlotte, North Carolina. Owner Jennifer offers a range of services to help couples document this exciting stage in their lives together. Her video production service will allow you to relive the moments whenever you want. This filmmaker understands that every wedding story is special, and she is honored to be able to tell it. Jennifer is happy to work with couples based throughout Columbia and Greenville, South Carolina, and the surrounding areas.

Jpellin Videography has multiple packages to choose from. Options include The Short Film, which covers the ceremony only, and The Feature Film, which will include the ceremony and reception. Each package includes an online trailer, two videographers, multiple cameras, and a USB. Jennifer can also incorporate drone footage into her films. In addition to creating a beautiful video of your big day, this company also offers custom-designed wedding invitations, save-the-dates, wedding programs, and thank-you cards

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

1 User photo

• Valerie
    Valerie W. Married on 08/22/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I had an exceptional experience. JPellin Video & Design was very professional, diligent and flexible.

I recommend JPellin Video & Design to anyone who’s looking for professionalism, great videography experience and timely delivery of videos.

Jpellin Videography's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review Valerie. I'm glad I was able to capture your special day. Blessings to you and Jason!
    Debra P. Married on 10/28/2018

Fall, outside wedding video

Jennifer captured our wedding day perfectly! She wasn't intrusive and she captured people and events that we wouldn't and didn't see. She booked our event only, which happened to be on her birthday, so that our wedding had her undivided attention. Her presentation of the video (cds and flash drive) to us afterwards was beautifully and elegantly presented. Jennifer continued to stay in contact with us from the day we met and hired her until well after the ceremony. You will be beyond pleased with her services!
    Jaimie and Debra

Team

Jennifer Pellin
Jennifer Pellin
Lead Videographer

Hey there! I'm happy you're here! I absolutely love what I do. I have called Charlotte home since 2012, and grew up in SC. I have been a professional wedding videographer for more than 10 years and have been privileged to serve many beloved families throughout that time. The most important part of my job is to make sure that every soul who works with me is uplifted, inspired, and of course, receives a once-in-a-lifetime film to relive.

When I'm not capturing people in love, you can find me living life with my family and friends. I enjoy traveling, sporting events, anything art, and attending live concerts performed by my favorite artists.

Enchantment Designs Enchantment Designs Wedding Photographers

I was the main photographer and Jpellin was the videographer for a mutual wedding on Nov. 2015. We had very limited space in the ceremony but she was very professional, accommodating with space, and was easy to work with. Her work is very professional and looked great. I would recommend Jpellin Videography & Graphic Design.

Making Memories Photography, LLC Making Memories Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Jennifer and her team are true professionals in every aspect of the word. They do AMAZING work! We highly recommend them to all our clients looking for videography of any Wedding or other venue! We truly look forward to working with them in the future!

Web Effectx Web Effectx Wedding Favors

Modern & sleek video production! Fast and friendly service. Not only do I endorse JPellin Videography & Graphic Design as a business associate but as a recent client. The videography for my wedding was better than I imagined. I still watch the video frequently. I appreciate all the effort to ensure my happiness.

Charlotte, North Carolina Charlotte, NC, 28273
Location of (Jpellin Videography)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding