Stories Told Photography Reviews

18 Reviews for Stories Told Photography

• Emily

Emily Lasse · Married on 08/01/2020

What a great day

Aaron was super awesome to work with! I am lucky enough to have a photographer as an Aunt, but I decided that I wanted to hire someone else so that she could enjoy the wedding, and Aaron was the perfect match. He allowed my aunt to take some pictures as well as capturing some amazing pictures of his own.

Sent on 08/13/2020

Emily · Married on 05/31/2020

Wow! Highly Recommended!

We had Aaron and Abby photograph our wedding. They arrived early and were very timely and professional. They handled everything perfectly and I had nothing to worry about. I gave Aaron a day-of-schedule a week in advanced and they stuck to it and everything was on time. We took the wedding party and couple pictures before the ceremony and got back in time and didn’t feel stressed. They were a great team and very nice. We got our photos back after the wedding and they were amazing! I couldn’t have been happier. There are so many good photos it’s hard to pick my favorites! The photos were edited very nicely and looked great. I highly recommend them to photograph your wedding!

Sent on 07/09/2020
  • Brittany and CJ

Brittany · Married on 10/20/2019

Perfect choice for genuine photos

I spent a lot of time looking at photographers' portfolios online and really loved Aaron's editing and lighting style. He was very communicative regarding his pricing and timeline. On the day of the wedding he was there early and got a lot of great photos of setup. Throughout the ceremony and reception, I almost didn't notice him because he is very good at capturing candids and making sure that my photos weren't all posed with fake smiles. I received my photos about a month after the wedding and am very happy with them. There are photos of several moments I missed in all of the madness, and the photos feel very genuine. The only downside for me, personally, was that I did not do a very good job of coordinating specific posed shots I had wanted, so if there are specific posed photos you think you would like, let Aaron know ahead of time so he can accommodate them.

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 10/12/2019

A great photographer!

Aaron was amazing! He was so helpful and flexible with us! We were planning from out of time and he worked to accommodate our schedule. Our pictures turned out amazing and we are so happy!

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Kingston · Married on 09/21/2019

So wonderful

Working with Aaron was a total breeze. He was always very responsive, helpful, and to the point. It was so nice to not have to worry about anything because he was very professional and on top of things. On the day of he was on time, patient with our awkward dorkiness, and obviously took amazing photos that really captured the day for us.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Kayla Bichsel · Married on 08/17/2019

Above and Beyond Expectations

Aaron and Abbey were both fantastic. I highly recommend using them as photographers. They captured fantastic organic moments through the interactions, Aaron had a keen eye for things that were important and made sure to include them. (Example, all groomsman wore Converse shoes and he staged a photo of all of them together) Abbey was a favorite of our nephew and all in all they were very patient with us and our families. In a lot of ways I feel they went above and beyond what I would have expected them to do. Short anecdote to prove this, my younger brother (groom side) is currently deployed in South Korea and was unable to make the wedding, long story short, emergency leave was denied last minute (groom side family medical emergency) and the day before the wedding we found out he wouldn't be able to be in the wedding. We instead used a cardboard cut out on a stand to partake in the wedding, Aaron and Abbey were more than understanding and accommodating to this truly unique situation. They were professional and courteous for their entire time at the wedding and managed to get organic pictures of our families interactions that are honestly priceless.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Lily Wang · Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful Photography

Aaron was absolutely wonderful. Despite us planning from out of town, he worked around our schedule and was always easy to reach. He was professional throughout the wedding planning process, and helped us to stay as low stress as possible. On the day, he had wonderful suggestions for poses and locations for the group photos, and also took many behind the scene photos documenting the little details I didn’t get to see as the bride. Many of the wedding highlights were also taken from multiple angles, which I was pleasantly surprised by. I would highly recommend Aaron for your wedding photography needs.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Megan · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding Pictures

Stories Told did a great job with our wedding pictures! We were very pleased with how they turned out! They were also very professional throughout the whole process and responded quickly to me. They also offered a military discount, unlike many other photographers, which we appreciated a lot.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Logan Miller · Married on 07/15/2018

Laid Back & Easy to Work With

Aaron provide great service to my wife and I. He gave us advice and recommendations when we asked and worked with us so that he made sure we were getting what we wanted. He even came to our wedding venue a day early with us to scope out good spots for pictures. That's the kind of service you will be getting, you will not be sorry.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Josh · Married on 10/21/2017

Aaron did a great job. He was on time and very professional, I would recommend him for any services that you may need.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Doreen · Married on 04/08/2017

Aaron is a great photographer! He is very flexible, punctual, and reasonable! His prices are very good! I will highly recommend him! In fact we will define u call him back to take more pictures later!!! I love his timeliness most! He is VERY good at updating you on everything and you can tell he is very dedicated to his work.

Thank you Aaron for taking our photos!!!!!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Julie · Married on 09/10/2016

Very professional! Aaron was willing travel a long way for a very short ceremony. My husband and I were very grateful at how accommodating he was! His photos were beautiful. He was able to use very the very limited scenery of our venue and still capture our love and our special day picture-perfectly. And I can't forget to mention how reasonably priced he was! Overall, he was great to work with.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2016

Stories Told was timely, professional, and gave us the best experience possible for our big day. Looking back at the photos from the day I am amazed at how many candid moments were captured. I would highly recommend Stories Told Photography to any couples getting ready to tie the knot.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Heather · Married on 08/29/2015

Aaron did a phenomenal job photographing one of the best days of our lives! He was extremely flexible ensuring we received coveted shots downtown by the canal on our wedding day. Don't hesitate to tell him exactly what you want. We shared many Pinterest pins to give him an idea of what we wanted. He provided honest feedback about what shots were realistic given the lighting and time of day we would shoot which ensured customer satisfaction in the end. We highly recommend Aaron for any of your future photography needs!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Tom · Married on 08/09/2013

The photos are far beyond anything I could have imagined! Totally impressed. Thank you so much. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Sent on 03/03/2017

James · Married on 05/04/2013

Stories Told Photography did a wonderful job of capturing all the great memories of our wedding. We were very impressed with the quality of the photos taken and still receive compliments from family and friends. Our wedding venue had poor lighting but that did not impact the quality of our photos at all. Aaron was discreet, polite, and was not a burden to our guests. Before the wedding Aaron was busy creating unique photos of our table top displays and documenting all the little things you don't think about until it's too late.

We've used Stories Told Photography for professional photos of our newborn too.

Sent on 03/04/2017

Morgan · Married on 06/08/2019

3.0

Great quality photos

We received great quality photos from Stories Told. We love all the candid moments that he captured and will have the memories to look back on for years to come.

Sent on 07/25/2019