M.E.G. Photography

Noblesville, IN View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

I am a professional photographer in the greater Indianapolis area specializing in photojournalistic wedding photography with a candid, comtemporary approach. I try to capture the true romance of the day in the most unobtrussive way possible. This is YOUR day, and we want it to be perfect for you!!! I love working closely with my brides to make sure they get exactly what they are looking for in their wedding pictures AND in their photographer. My favorite part of photographing weddings is getting to know the family and catching all of those special moments on the side when no-one else is paying attention. I can't wait to meet you!

Melissa Married on 07/25/2015
    Setting out to find a photographer is not an easy task, especially when your from out of town. M.E.G. Photography made it easy. What made things even better is knowing that M.E.G. Photography was LGBT friendly and was more than thrilled and willing to join us and capture thousands of moments from our special day. I knew in her first response back to me that they were the ones for us! The first photographer we reached out to had no problem telling us that he was not LGBT friendly, but thankfully he did because it led us to the right people. In addition, we got the tag team, thanks Megan and Lee!
    Stephanie Married on 07/18/2015
    Meg and her husband were great! One of the best wedding decisions I made among them all :) She fit in so well and was able to go with the flow on last minute changes and capture my day perfectly in amazing photos. Her rates were awesome and she was great to work with. I recommend her to all my family and friends. Anytime I show the photos, people are all so impressed with the quality of each one. Please check out her website for more info!
    Melisa Married on 06/20/2015
    Meg and her husband are the best photographers and you should go hire them right now to take pictures of you. She makes you feel super comfortable during the initial conversations and while she's taking photos. She captures everything, which is wonderful and I was surprised by all of the moments I missed during the wedding that I got to see because of her work. She will work really hard for you, she is super kind, and she is so flexible as far as basically everything goes. Meg was a delight to work with and I will hire her the next time I need any photos around Indy.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Mill Top Banquet and Conference Center Mill Top Banquet and Conference Center Banquet Halls

Beautiful pictures are perfect signature to any wedding! We love having M.E.G. at the Mill Top.

4863 Ashbrook Drive Noblesville, 46062
Location of (M.E.G. Photography)

M.E.G. Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does M.E.G. Photography include in the starting price?

M.E.G. Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Proofs

What photography services does M.E.G. Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

M.E.G. Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Proofs

What photography styles does M.E.G. Photography offer?

M.E.G. Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does M.E.G. Photography offer?

M.E.G. Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does M.E.G. Photography offer for wedding events?

M.E.G. Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend M.E.G. Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

M.E.G. Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 5 in average response time, 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in quality of service and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding