Still Life Studios - Photography Reviews

Still Life Studios - Photography 6
Still Life Studios - Photography 7

Madison · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent experience

We loved Still Life! They were fun, enthusiastic, kind, considerate of family dynamics, easygoing, and helped create our perfect vision for photos! Katelyn did a great job with our photos and she continued to check in about things we wanted photographed. They were perfect for our day!!! :)

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Still Life Studios - Photography 8
    Still Life Studios - Photography 9
    Still Life Studios - Photography 10
    Still Life Studios - Photography 11

Meghan · Married on 05/26/2019

Best Day Ever 5.26.2019

For our wedding, the one thing I wanted was the best photographer because the photos are what I was going to be able to cherish for a lifetime. We decided to have our wedding in Arizona (we live in Illinois) and that made the process a little tougher for me because I physically wasn't going to meet the photographers until a later date and I hadn't had any family or friend recommendations out there. During my process to find our photographer I looked at how the vendors did engagement and wedding photos, reviews given to them and how responsive they were when I reached out to them. Still Life Studios stood out to me the most. They are very responsive and from my very first skype session with Bridget, I thought we instantly connected and I felt like she truly understood what I was looking for. After we decided to book them we wanted our engagement photos out in Phoenix with Bridget (that was the first time we met in person). She naturally meshed great with my husband and I which allowed us to have fun with our engagement shoot. On our wedding day, Bridget arrived early to take photos of the girls getting ready and took charge right away. Karis was our second shooter. She hung out with the guys early on in the day and they were amazed by her because she knew them all by name. We got so many compliments on Bridget and Karis throughout the night and we still are getting compliments since we have gotten back to Illinois. I can' thank them enough for their amazing personalities and capturing the best day of our lives.
    Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Sent on 05/30/2019

Katie · Married on 01/11/2019

Wonderful Experience

Still Life did an absolutely fantastic job with our engagement and wedding photos! Our photographer was courteous, professional and super easy to work with. My husband and I aren't the most comfortable in front of the camera, and Bridgette was able to make us feel at ease which resulted in some truly wonderful moments captured on film. The actual wedding day photo sessions went off without a hitch with Bridgette always being on alert to capture all of our wonderful ceremony and reception. I strongly recommend Still Life Studios!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Janessa Ludka · Married on 11/11/2018

Best photographer ever!

Bridget is awesome and our photos were gorgeous!

Sent on 11/24/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome Photographers!

Hands down the BEST wedding photographer! She captured every little detail and aspect of our wedding and there were SO many photos to choose from! Very creative, very professional, and very easy to work with. The prices are reasonable and you definitely get the amazing quality you pay for. I couldn't be more thrilled with how our wedding photos turned out. I recommend Still Life 100%.

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Beckie

Beckie · Married on 10/05/2018

Gorgeous pictures!

We couldn’t be happier with our pictures and experience with Still Life Photography! Bridget our photographer was incredible. I just love her and so did all my family and friends. She captured every moment and more. She made sure to get all the requested pictures we asked for (which was a lot). The photos are breathtaking! She is so talented.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Still Life Studios - Photography 21
    Still Life Studios - Photography 22
    Still Life Studios - Photography 23

Ria · Married on 03/03/2018

The Still Life team is AMAZING!!! They have a wonderful and creative eye. Brianna (who also did our engagement session) was fantastic. She was so wonderful in making the day stress free and fun! We are in LOVE with our photos and highly recommend Still Life to anyone looking for an incredible photography experience!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Nancy · Married on 12/28/2017

Absolutely and utterly OUTSTANDING!! The team at Still Life was one of the greatest blessings on our wedding day! We were blessed with the opportunity to have Bridget as our photographer and her enthusiasm, inexplicably polished professionalism, artistic eye and ability to work sooooo adeptly with people made the experience before, during and after our wedding perfect! She managed our guests and family with such ease, while maintaining an air of complete inclusion--everyone felt loved, appreciated and wanted in those photos!! Additionally, this company will ABSOLUTELY bring your wedding dream to you! They truly hold to the notion that every wedding is unique and individual, and so it was great to have such custom elements be of top importance for us in our photos!! Whoever is reading this, I PROMISE you will NOT GO WRONG with Still Life!! If you want memories to last an eternity, CHOOSE THEM!! BEST DECISION WE MADE EVERRRRR :)

Sent on 01/08/2018

Stephanie · Married on 11/18/2017

I loved Still Life, they did our engagement and wedding photos!! They all turned out beautiful! Bridget was amazing at our wedding and very understanding of certain awkward family dynamics. She was also able to get our little ones to smile and keep their attention. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/18/2017

Still life did our engagement and wedding photos. All of them came out beautiful! Bridget did amazing!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Monique · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Still Life Studios have been nothing short of fantastic. They were recommended to us by our venue through our wedding package. When we went to view their work, we instantly fell in love. Bridget ended up shooting both our wedding and engagement photos. We connected because we wanted to bring out the geekiness in our relationship through the photos. Bridget was a total professional, but also liked to have fun.

What we liked most about her photography style was that she focused on candid shots. It gave our photos a very natural feel to them. Still Life was quick to turn around our engagement photos and we loved every single one of them. We are waiting for the wedding photos to come back (our wedding was 10/7/17) but we have already seen a preview of one of our photos.

I would recommend Still Life Studios to anyone looking for reliable photographers who will make your pictures truly unique. I cannot thank them enough for being professionals throughout our wedding and for giving us memories for years to come.

Sent on 10/13/2017
    Still Life Studios - Photography 24
    Still Life Studios - Photography 25
    Still Life Studios - Photography 26

Aliesche · Married on 04/14/2017

Still Life Studios was AMAZING!! We chose Bridget as our wedding photographer and she was amazing. She worked with us to pick a great location for our engagement session and made us feel relaxed the whole time. We were nervous as neither me nor my husband have ever had professional pictures like that done before, but she was great with us and made it very comfortable and fun for us. She also was very great the day of the wedding. I had a list of pictures that I wanted and she got every single one of them. She’s amazing at her job and the pictures came out perfect! Everyone at Still Life Studios have been very helpful at answering any and all of my questions, as well being very kind. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to get pictures done from weddings to maternity photos! My husband and I are making Still Life Studios our lifetime go to photographer!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Lindsey · Married on 02/11/2017

Our venue had a package for a DJ, photography, and linens for $2500.00, so I'm not sure of their actual cost. We had the option of a couple of vendors, and Still Life was so personable and down to earth, so we went with them as part of our package. Still Life answered all of our questions in a timely fashion, and was very professional. We did get a free engagement session, and brought our dogs. Let's just say, the dogs were not complying, however, Brianna was more than helpful to get some great pictures with our pups. Our engagement pictures turned out wonderfully. Our wedding pictures looked phenomenal. I'm a pretty laid back person, so I didn't really have any picture ideas in mind, so I let Brianna take over. She is amazing with the camera, and we were stunned by our amazing pictures. She did ask us if we had certain poses or wanted certain things captured by the camera, and I just let her use her professional judgment, and she did a stellar job! We were married on February 11, and had access to our online gallery by February 17th. I would highly recommend Still Life to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 02/26/2017

Brittney · Married on 02/04/2017

Great people to work with! Our engagement and wedding pictures all turned out amazing! And we got them back soo quickly. Highly recommend them

Sent on 02/15/2017
  • Sundevilgirl17

Diane · Married on 12/17/2016

Brianna at Still Life Studios was an amazing photographer! We felt super comfortable with her and she got some absolutely beautiful photos of our wedding. I couldn't believe how fast they were available to preview too! She had a link for us within a week of the wedding and when you email them, you can expect a response within minutes. I would highly recommend Still Life Studios.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Rachael · Married on 12/17/2016

Our Engagement and Wedding photgrapher was Bridget! She was absolutely amazing! My husband and I felt very comfrotable with her and we had a BLAST taking pictures with her. She made the time we spent with her fun and exciting! We recieved Still Life out of our wedding package with Seville Golf and Country Club. We honestly couldn't be more pleased. It rained on our wedding and the photos that Bridget was able to get from that are absolutely STUNNING! Also the responsiveness of the whole Still Life team has been incredible. I always got a response within 24 hours and they were awesome with any changes that we threw at them! Overall I could not be happier with the service that we recieved from Still Life and Bridget!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Kimmy · Married on 11/12/2016

My husband and I were married at Regency Garden on 11/12/2016 and we were so impressed with them! Bridget shot our wedding-- she was efficient, quick, mindful of family drama, conscious of the areas of my body I'm not too happy with, and she made sure to take all the photos we wanted. She went out of her way to make sure I was comfortable in the photos. Bridget was a rock star-- she helped me with my bustle (which was a huge pain and she was the only one who could figure it out) and she ran to get me anything I needed--including my flats because my heels were killing me.

Still Life not only takes quality photos, but they edit and turn them around at lighting speed. Bridget is an absolute joy to work with.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Michaella · Married on 11/06/2016

We absolutely loved our wedding photos! Bridget was amazing on the day of our wedding. We felt so comfortable working with her, and she did an amazing job with coordinating our larger families. I would recommend the non-traditional package. It's nice to get the bulk of the photos over with before the wedding ceremony, and it's nice to see your fiancé/fiancee before you walk down the aisle. We would recommend Still Life to anyone!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Katherine · Married on 09/03/2016

I highly recommend still life studios. Brianna (photographer) shot my daughter's engagement photos at the Botanical Gardens in Phoenix. They turned out beautifully. Brianna also shot my daughter's, pre-wedding, wedding ceremony and reception photos at Anthem Country Club. There are so many amazing moments captured! Truly, it will take us six months to narrow down the photos in order to create the wedding album. We love them all!!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/23/2016

I stumbled upon the work of SLS and kept coming back to it. I had appointments with at least three photographers in the beginning...I only needed one meeting. SLS was the first and the last stop we made. Once we sat with Bridget and Brianna and saw more of the amazing work the team does- we were convinced. They had our weekend open and we went home- talked it over and booked that night. Initially when planning I asked recently married couples what's the one thing that they suggested spending money on...100% of people said photography, and I agree. This was worth every penny. Our engagement pictures were amazing, even in 117 degrees and the energy and fun each photographer brought to our event made it so easy to pose all night. I love the way our photos turned out and I am having an impossible time narrowing down my favorites because they're all amazing. I highly recommend SLS to anyone. I look forward to being a longtime customer!

Sent on 05/22/2016
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 04/15/2016

Booking Still Life Studios was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process. Our planner, Jennifer Starr, recommended them and after only a few minutes at the consultation, we were sure we were choosing the right photographers. We immediately turned down the three other photographers we were considering. Their work is incredible, their personalities: easy going and carefree. For whatever reason, at our engagement shoot I froze and had such a hard time posing and relaxing in the moment. Bridget made me feel at ease and our pictures came out beautifully! On the wedding day, we were surprised when we had a different second photographer than the one we had during our engagement shoot. It turns out the owner himself decided to shoot our wedding. At first I was nervous with a new face on such an important day, but within seconds we LOVED Matt. He made everyone so comfortable and laugh hysterically throughout the long and sometimes awkward process. Our photos are so natural and so "us". Bridget and Matt were incredible, helping to stage us just right to capture the perfect shot. I've never seen my husband look better than in our wedding photos! The emotion they captured is priceless - shots of my dad's speech, the look on my grandmother's face throughout the entire day, even a picture perfect image of the moon on our wedding night. So priceless and absolutely perfect! Thank you Still Life for an incredible experience from start to finish!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Adriana · Married on 03/05/2016

Bridget was our photographer from Still Life Studios and she worked with us in both our engagement session and for our wedding. She was absolutely awesome to work with and was a lot of fun! Family photos were a little hectic after our ceremony, but Bridget handled it really well and was able to get the pictures we wanted! I'm very happy with the results of our wedding pictures! We love the way they turned out and cannot wait to hang them on our walls and show our family and friends. Thank you for such a great experience!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Mirranda · Married on 03/04/2016

I will always go to Still Life Studios for our photography! I had Brianna as a photographer and she made us feel like we were family. Brianna was very flexible with our engagement photos up north in the snow . She was helpful by explaining our package that we had with our wedding venue and by helping us with the theme of our engagement photos. Most importantly , the whole photoshoot was very comfortable. She is very professional and I could not be happier with the quality of our photos from both our engagement photos and our wedding. On our wedding day I was very nervous, My husband and I decided to do a "First Look" so we can calm our nerves. That moment was so touching and so many emotions were going through our heads and Brianna beautifully captured those moments in our wedding photos and I will always look back and remember how i felt during that moment. This was truly a great experience and I cannot wait until my husband and I have a baby so Brianna can take photos of our little blessing. I am extremely happy with our experience and I will recommend to anyone!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Heather · Married on 04/18/2015

Still Life Studios and specifically our photographer, Bridget, were amazing! During our engagement shoot, we knew that we made a great decision with our photographer because we had an absolute blast, and had SO many great pictures from it! During our wedding, Bridget made us feel comfortable and at ease in front of the camera. She captured the essence of the day perfectly, and made sure we had all the different poses we wanted. My husband and I are photographically challenged, but Bridget managed to find some awesome shots and we are in love with how all of our photos turned out! We got a sneak preview of some of our pictures only days after our wedding, and were able to view all the edited images within one week of our wedding! We honestly couldn't have asked for a better photography studio.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Michael · Married on 03/08/2015

Brianna and Bridget were amazing. They take excellent pictures and were everywhere at our wedding. They also make excellent save the date magnets and wedding programs.

Sent on 03/11/2015