Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ 85085 Map · Phone number

d7k6963
d7k6963

3 Reviews for Frances + Tony Photography & Films

Gina · Married on 06/22/2012

Totally recommend her! She is amazing and talented. She took our 20th wedding anniversary photos and we were so impressed we hired her again to capture some of my favorite moments at my daughters wedding. They are my absolute favorite! If you want professional and quality photos, book your session now!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Frances Cecilia Photography was super fantastic and I can not wait to see the pictures. She was very responsive in what I wanted in pictures. Her professionalism was fantastic and treated us with the upmost respect. She was on time and stayed a little past her time and did not charge me. She worked hard that day, even in the rain and did it all with a smile.

Sent on 07/10/2012

0.2
      0.5
      0.5

Although Frances Cecilia is cheap, you get what you pay for. She also was unable to find the Starbucks for our first meeting. After a disastrous engagement session, I terminated her services for my upcoming wedding. The pictures came out terribly. She blamed the lighting, the location, and our comfort level for her lack of skill. She also was unable to find the engagement location, despite it being one of the most distinguishing features in Phoenix. I am out my deposit, in addition, she made me pay for the terrible engagement session.

Sent on 06/09/2013

Frances + Tony Photography & Films's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Janet. Again, I apologize that we could not find a happy median. I would have loved to have made things right for you and to show you that I am fully capable of providing the images you had hoped for. With all due respect, at that time I was new to AZ and you had been informed of that; there is a Papago Park in Phoenix and one in Tempe, as is my practice I showed up early but happened to be a few blocks down the road at the wrong one. This is the first time I have had an unhappy customer, but do understand your concerns. I appreciate that you still use my engagement photo as your FB profile (I'm hoping they were not quite as horrible as you say). Unfortunately, there was a contract signed between us with a non-refundable retainer for reserving my services to hold your wedding date, which I was not able to rebook; services and product were delivered, an opportunity was made to reshoot and a willingness to make things right, along with a refund. Your feedback is very useful and I will use your constructive criticism to grow and improve my business. Best wishes to you and your fiancé.

Frances + Tony Photography & Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints