Sweet I Do's

Surprise, AZ View map
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

One of the first questions most couples ask is "Why do I need to hire a wedding planner? Our _________ (family, mom, best friend, guest) is great at planning parties and can take care of it all." Our answer is simply this. At a time when you are supposed to be the center of attention, when your family and invited guests should be making memories and sharing in the moments with you, who wants to worry about the details that make an event come together. We specialize in Day of Coordination to help ensure that you, your family, friends and guests enjoy every moment and are there for every memory and if anything should go wrong, you will never know about it.

This is your wedding, we offer as little or as much advice, design and coordination as you need.

We have a variety of packages available, but we are also happy to customize to fit your needs and budget.

Your Dreams Our Imagination= The Perfect Event

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

3,500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Melissa Married on 05/06/2022

Brandy is the BEST!

We were so thankful to have had Brandy's expertise during the months leading up to the wedding as well as the day of! She was on top of everything, asked the important questions that we had never thought to ask and brought the vision we had for our day to life. Brandy went above and beyond to make up for what our venue was lacking in communication and organization. On top of being great at what she does, she was an absolute pleasure to work with. Hiring Brandy for day of coordination was easily the best decision we made throughout the entire process. She is the sole reason our wedding day ran as smoothly as it did and we are extremely grateful!
  • Samantha
    Samantha E. Married on 03/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolute best decision of my entire planning!

Our wedding venue required a day-of coordinator despite providing a planner. I was not sure what a coordinator would do, but let me tell you, I am not sure there would have been a wedding without Brandy! She went above and beyond. She recommended vendors when we were trying to find a florist and musician last minute and handled the more frustrating aspects of communication. She meticulously executed every detail on our wedding day, making sure everyone was in the right place at the right time, setting up all our decor beautifully, and delivering everything back to our hotel room at the end of the wedding. If there had been a storm on our wedding day, I'm sure Brandy would have somehow made it stop and turn it into a rainbow as I walked down the aisle. 100/10 recommend Brandy to anyone!
  • Patricia
    Patricia Married on 01/23/2022

The best Wedding Planner/Day of Coordinator

Overall Brandy provided us with an amazing experience. She had great ideas and additional details for things we didn't know we needed. She was always available when we needed help. She handled background work with the vendors without any issues. Most importantly was how helpful she was on the day off. We wouldn't have been able to do it without her!

Sweet I Do's's reply:

Thank you so much Tricia! Working with you and Thomas was what I hope my relationship is with all of my clients. And seeing the love and family support you had all day long was a memory I won't forget! Wishing you and your little family all the best!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Caitlin & Colin
    45 photos 路 04/13/2019

Bird of Paradise Weddings Bird of Paradise Weddings Wedding Officiants

Brandy with "Sweet I Do's" is truly a sweetheart! As a fabulous planner & event coordinator she is on her game to make sure everything is going smoothly, & she thinks of things you couldn't even imagine! Candy & dessert bar's for your wedding or event too- they are super yummy! Highly recommend her for sure! Most Sincerely~ Montana Bird of Paradise Weddings Officiant/Minister

Whiskey Tango AZ Whiskey Tango AZ Wedding Bands

What a wonderful wedding planner service. Truly top notch, Sweet I Do's, takes every effort into making a weddings a breeze, while paying full attention to even the smallest of details.

Posh Invitations Posh Invitations Wedding Invitations

Sweet I do's is your go to for any sweet treat bar. Not only is Brandy the sweetest person but she does more than candy/s'more/hot cocoa bars. She will also be your wedding planner. Brandy is so creative and thinks outside of the box and truly provide exceptional customer service. I recommend Brandy for your next event, birthday parties, corporate events, weddings, anniversary parties and the list goes on!

17404 W Caribbean Ln Surprise, 85388
Location of (Sweet I Do's)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding