17404 W Caribbean Ln, Surprise, AZ 85388 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sweet I Do's

One of the first questions most couples ask is "Why do I need to hire a wedding planner? Our _________ (family, mom, best friend, guest) is great at planning parties and can take care of it all." Our answer is simply this. At a time when you are supposed to be the center of attention, when your family and invited guests should be making memories and sharing in the moments with you, who wants to worry about the details that make an event come together. We specialize in Day of Coordination to help ensure that you, your family, friends and guests enjoy every moment and are there for every memory and if anything should go wrong, you will never know about it.

This is your wedding, we offer as little or as much advice, design and coordination as you need.

We have a variety of packages available, but we are also happy to customize to fit your needs and budget.

Your Dreams Our Imagination= The Perfect Event

f0d11f587bc8f9f5 1527332803 8889d53a91e8f1ce 1527332801 bafa398f1214e0ae 152733

93 Reviews for Sweet I Do's

bryan · Married on 12/02/2018

Best day of Coordinator

Cannot say enough good things about Brandy. We went back and forth deciding if we should hire a day of coordinator and it was beyond worth it. Brandy took the time with us over two meetings to get everything in line, answered emails promptly, went thru all of our vendor contracts and gave us pointers on everything and just honestly made our whole wedding day have zero stress. She did all the little details that we did not want to be concerned with on the day of the wedding and she has an eye for detail and really helped make our vision better than we could have ever expected.

We also had her do a candy bar and it was a huge hit with everyone and she made that process so easy as well.

If you are looking for someone to make your special day go smooth, stay on track and really make it stress free then book Brandy ASAP

Sent on 12/17/2018

MJ · Married on 03/03/2018

Brandy was very professional and very creative! Everyone loved our candy/treat buffet. It was the hit of the wedding! Thank you Brandy! <3

Sent on 03/18/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 10/06/2017

I loved working with Brandy!! She made the whole process super easy and she was very helpful along the way. All my guests at the Bridal Shower I put on were amazed at how beautiful the display turned out. The bride was completely surprised and blown away at how spectacular everything turned out. I will definitely use Brandy again in the future, and you should too! Thank you. thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Sweet I Do's FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

Real Weddings

• Bird of Paradise Weddings
    Bird of Paradise Weddings Wedding Officiants

Brandy with "Sweet I Do's" is truly a sweetheart! As a fabulous planner & event coordinator she is on her game to make sure everything is going smoothly, & she thinks of things you couldn't even imagine! Candy & dessert bar's for your wedding or event too- they are super yummy! Highly recommend her for sure! Most Sincerely~ Montana Bird of Paradise Weddings Officiant/Minister

• Whiskey Tango AZ
    Whiskey Tango AZ Wedding Bands

What a wonderful wedding planner service. Truly top notch, Sweet I Do's, takes every effort into making a weddings a breeze, while paying full attention to even the smallest of details.

• Posh Invitations
    Posh Invitations Wedding Invitations

Sweet I do's is your go to for any sweet treat bar. Not only is Brandy the sweetest person but she does more than candy/s'more/hot cocoa bars. She will also be your wedding planner. Brandy is so creative and thinks outside of the box and truly provide exceptional customer service. I recommend Brandy for your next event, birthday parties, corporate events, weddings, anniversary parties and the list goes on!

• 17404 W Caribbean Ln Surprise, 85388 See on map