17404 W Caribbean Ln, Surprise, AZ 85388 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sweet I Do's

One of the first questions most couples ask is "Why do I need to hire a wedding planner? Our _________ (family, mom, best friend, guest) is great at planning parties and can take care of it all." Our answer is simply this. At a time when you are supposed to be the center of attention, when your family and invited guests should be making memories and sharing in the moments with you, who wants to worry about the details that make an event come together. We specialize in Day of Coordination to help ensure that you, your family, friends and guests enjoy every moment and are there for every memory and if anything should go wrong, you will never know about it.

This is your wedding, we offer as little or as much advice, design and coordination as you need.

We have a variety of packages available, but we are also happy to customize to fit your needs and budget.

Your Dreams Our Imagination= The Perfect Event

95 Reviews for Sweet I Do's

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/26/2019

Put Your Mind at Ease with Sweet I Do’s

Whether you are a newly engaged person who has no idea where to start when planning a wedding or a “Type A” individual who has everything covered but just wants to make sure their vision is executed perfectly, Brandy at Sweet I Do’s has your back.

I hired Brandy for our October wedding and she truly made the entire preparation as well as day-of experience as stress-free as possible. Brandy is so thoughtful and considerate and will explore every detail that goes into a wedding to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. I’m very much a DIY kind of bride, so even though I had most things handled, Brandy would check in with me regularly to see if she could help with anything I needed or brought up questions to ask vendors that I hadn’t even thought about.

She made the rehearsal and wedding day an absolute breeze for us newlyweds! My groom and I were able to spend the entire two days relaxed and focused on having fun without having people constantly barrage us with questions or worrying that my decor wasn’t set just the way I wanted it (she nailed it!). She also made sure we were able to participate in some of the fun activities we had for our guests, like pulling us over to use the photobooth at least once before that vendor finished for the night (there was so much going on that night, I completely forgot we hired a photobooth!)

Brandy was a total life-saver and made our big day go as smoothly and perfectly as possible. If you are getting married, this is an investment you will not regret! I can’t recommend Sweet I Do’s enough and know you will love her services.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Melinda Rowe · Married on 10/13/2019

You make not know it, but hire a coordinator!

I knew that when I got engaged, I really wanted a day of coordinator to help everything run smoothly, so that I could enjoy the day. Brandy went above and beyond! The fact that I could email and text at any point for questions or advice, was the best. She worked so hard to help make me less stressed! I would recommend her to anyone looking for any sort of help with wedding planning or coordination! She was simply the best.

Sent on 12/20/2019

bryan · Married on 12/02/2018

Best day of Coordinator

Cannot say enough good things about Brandy. We went back and forth deciding if we should hire a day of coordinator and it was beyond worth it. Brandy took the time with us over two meetings to get everything in line, answered emails promptly, went thru all of our vendor contracts and gave us pointers on everything and just honestly made our whole wedding day have zero stress. She did all the little details that we did not want to be concerned with on the day of the wedding and she has an eye for detail and really helped make our vision better than we could have ever expected.

We also had her do a candy bar and it was a huge hit with everyone and she made that process so easy as well.

If you are looking for someone to make your special day go smooth, stay on track and really make it stress free then book Brandy ASAP

Sent on 12/17/2018

Sweet I Do's FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Bird of Paradise Weddings Wedding Officiants

Brandy with "Sweet I Do's" is truly a sweetheart! As a fabulous planner & event coordinator she is on her game to make sure everything is going smoothly, & she thinks of things you couldn't even imagine! Candy & dessert bar's for your wedding or event too- they are super yummy! Highly recommend her for sure! Most Sincerely~ Montana Bird of Paradise Weddings Officiant/Minister

• Whiskey Tango AZ Wedding Bands

What a wonderful wedding planner service. Truly top notch, Sweet I Do's, takes every effort into making a weddings a breeze, while paying full attention to even the smallest of details.

• Posh Invitations Wedding Invitations

Sweet I do's is your go to for any sweet treat bar. Not only is Brandy the sweetest person but she does more than candy/s'more/hot cocoa bars. She will also be your wedding planner. Brandy is so creative and thinks outside of the box and truly provide exceptional customer service. I recommend Brandy for your next event, birthday parties, corporate events, weddings, anniversary parties and the list goes on!

• 17404 W Caribbean Ln Surprise, 85388 See on map
    Location of (Sweet I Do's)