1949 E. University Dr. Suite 110, Tempe, AZ 85281 Map · Phone number

About My Fantasy Florals and Events

Thank you for your interest in our floral design services! We specialize in weddings, corporate and social events only and therefore are never distracted by day-to-day phone, walk-in and wire orders. When we are working on your wedding flowers, we are ONLY working on your wedding flowers. We have years and years of experience and will do everything that we can to make sure that your special day is worry-free and absolutely gorgeous. Remember - our focus is on the fantasy!

milvaroses
LogoColorTextBelow
sunflower

14 Reviews for My Fantasy Florals and Events

Julie · Married on 05/14/2011

Karen is AMAZING!!!! She was absolutely wonderful to work with and her final product made my wedding day. I used a lot of hydrangeas, which unfortunately couldn't handle the heat on the big day, but they were beautiful. She provided the centerpieces which were unique to my theme and everyone LOVED them. She really helped me with the planning and any idea I had regarding the decorations. She took my ideas and brought it all to life. I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Thank you Karen for making my wedding an even more beautful day than I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 05/27/2011

Matthew And Melanie · Married on 03/26/2011

Karen at My Fantasy Florals was great and our floral arrangements were fresh and looked amazing, like they came straight out of a fantasy. And the fact that she knows how to dye her own flowers is a huge bonus in the budget when you're looking for something like blue roses or the like. We dealt with a few different florists till we were pointed in her direction. Once we met her and she looked at our pictures of what we wanted to achieve, it was all over cause she was just as excited to work on our arrangements as we were to see them at the wedding. Which was a breath of fresh air that we weren't just another client on the list. We don't think you can go wrong by using My Fantasy Florals.

Sent on 03/29/2011

Claudia · Married on 10/09/2010

Beautiful!!!! & a Great Price! All I had to do is tell her what I wanted and she did it and it turned out better then I imagined!!!I Loved my bouquet. :)

Sent on 11/09/2010

My Fantasy Florals and Events FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• A Piece of Cake Wedding Design
    A Piece of Cake Wedding Design Wedding Planners

I would like to extend a warm welcome and love having you in my social network! A Piece of Cake Wedding Design is a well-known wedding planning company with bridal consultants all over the US. The main focus in our business is the population of budget brides that, up to this point, if not especially in this hurting economy, have not been able to afford the expenses of a bridal consultant to help them in planning their weddings. We provide that option with bridal consultants skilled in finding quality vendors that are flexible and willing to continue providing quality and beauty at a price that our brides can pay, in helping couples to stay within their wedding budget if not save them money, and finding a way to provide couples with the wedding of their dreams at the price they want to pay for it by finding quality alternatives for more expensive options. We help to attain dreams. I welcome any communication from you. Our toll-free number is 1-877-340-1313 and website is http://apieceofcakeweddingdesign.com. Stop by and check us out!

• Asaré Event Planning
    Asaré Event Planning Wedding Planners

I have worked with Karen for a few years now and I can't say enough wonderful things about her and her services. Her sense of style and decor really take an event to the next level. Karen is a true professional and is by far one of the best florists in the valley. I highly recommend My Fantasy Florals to anyone who is looking to take their floral decor to the next level!

• 1949 E. University Dr., Suite 110 Tempe, 85281 See on map