The Cottage at Queen Creek

Queen Creek, AZ View map

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$125.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$60.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$800.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals
Single Flowers
    Sarah Married on 11/17/2018

Look no further for your florist!

Susan is absolutely AMAZING at what she does! For my wedding this past weekend she was nothing but excellent! She even went out of her way to make an additional piece for my pergola just because she wanted it to look incredible, and it did! The flowers are fresh and beautiful and I couldn't be any happier with how they all looked! We had tons of flowers and she really delivered! She even called me days before the wedding to make sure I was okay with a substitution because she was unable to get in a certain flower. She personally shopped local flower shops and grocery stores to try and find it for me! Her communication with me was prompt and efficient. If you are looking for flowers for ANY occasion, look no further. You will NOT be disappointed!

The Cottage at Queen Creek's reply:

We are go pleased that you were happy with your wedding flowers. You were very pleasant and easy to work with! Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to create a beautiful wedding for you.
    Jennifer Married on 06/06/2015
    I have worked with The Cottage at Queen Creek once before and I knew that they would be perfect to help with my wedding flowers. Working with Deb and Wendy was a real joy. They were so easy to talk with. I came with pictures of things that I wanted or liked and they helped create the perfect bridal bouquet from those photos. They were also able to create perfect bouquets for my bridesmaids, perfect boutonnieres for the groom, groomsmen, and fathers, and the perfect pin on flowers for the mothers and grandmothers. I could not have imagined my flowers to be more perfect for the biggest day of my life! Thank you so much Wendy and Deb fore creating perfect flowers to help make my day absolutely perfect!
    Lexi Married on 10/16/2014
    Wendy was AMAZING!! She took my scatterbrained pictures and mashups of random bouquets and flowers and made my wedding dreams come true with her work! I cant say enough good things about this place. I will ALWAYS use them from now on for all my flower needs!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

AZ CELEBRITY DJ AZ CELEBRITY DJ Wedding DJs

Debbie And Brooke are great - They are first class all the way and have wonderful flowers and the shop they have is so cute. They are the ONLY florist in Queen Creek and South Gilbert that do a wonderful job. Make sure and check them out ~

Still Life Studios - Photography Still Life Studios - Photography Wedding Photographers

Debbie and Brooke are great to work with and I haven't seen anything but wonderful from The Cottage! Use them with confidence. They are friendly and the service is great!

18510 E San Tan Blvd #104 Queen Creek, AZ, 85142
4806772002
Location of (The Cottage at Queen Creek)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding