Sweet I Do's Reviews

93 | Surprise, AZ

93 Reviews for Sweet I Do's

bryan · Married on 12/02/2018

Best day of Coordinator

Cannot say enough good things about Brandy. We went back and forth deciding if we should hire a day of coordinator and it was beyond worth it. Brandy took the time with us over two meetings to get everything in line, answered emails promptly, went thru all of our vendor contracts and gave us pointers on everything and just honestly made our whole wedding day have zero stress. She did all the little details that we did not want to be concerned with on the day of the wedding and she has an eye for detail and really helped make our vision better than we could have ever expected.

We also had her do a candy bar and it was a huge hit with everyone and she made that process so easy as well.

If you are looking for someone to make your special day go smooth, stay on track and really make it stress free then book Brandy ASAP

MJ · Married on 03/03/2018

Brandy was very professional and very creative! Everyone loved our candy/treat buffet. It was the hit of the wedding! Thank you Brandy! <3

Kaitlin · Married on 10/06/2017

I loved working with Brandy!! She made the whole process super easy and she was very helpful along the way. All my guests at the Bridal Shower I put on were amazed at how beautiful the display turned out. The bride was completely surprised and blown away at how spectacular everything turned out. I will definitely use Brandy again in the future, and you should too! Thank you. thank you, thank you!!

• User5167565 · 1+ year ago

We hired Sweet I do to plan our wedding and our experience was amazing. Our wedding was actually rained out, almost a complete thunderstorm. Brandy and her team were able to rearrange our entire wedding to get as many people under the tents as possible and had the food trucks pull in and everyone says that our wedding was the best wedding they had ever been to, even after the crazy storm. Brandy went above and beyond, she was so determined to make our wedding perfect that she was wiping water off the dance floor so no one would slip. She is definitely someone you want on your side during a huge life event.

Meredith · Married on 04/28/2017

Sweet I Do's did such an amazing job creating and executing our candy bar! They were open and flexible to any and all feedback / ides. The candy was delicious and the service was amazing! What a GREAT company!

• I

Isabel · Married on 04/21/2017

Brandy is super organized, has a great number of reliable resources / vendors for every aspect you can think of. She was communicative throughout the entire process, making sure we met deadlines. When we went for appointments, she made sure my desires were communicated (even if I wasn't super assertive about them). She had everything under control and also knew to address things I hadn't thought of (I mean, do the women in my family really care about who's flowers are bigger? ... Apparently some do!) When the Big Day arrived, she was on-site the whole day, making sure everyone was on time, everything looked perfect, that we had everything we needed and we didn't skip a beat! She was definitely Coordinator-In-Chief so that we could relax and enjoy our day! Thanks a million!

• I

Ian · Married on 04/06/2017

Hiring Brandy was one of the best things we did for our wedding. She brought an experienced, creative and thoughtful perspective and put in an utterly incredible amount of effort into making our wedding one of the most pleasant, graceful and fun events I've ever been part of in my life.

Her communication was consistent, her planning methods worked, and when the big day came she arranged for absolutely everything without us having to worry at all. She did a great job of making use of all of the resources available to us even in ways we never thought of, and every vendor referral she provided proved to be just as reliable as she was.

My wife is a fierce project manager, and Brandy enabled her to actually put down her sword and shield, kick back and enjoy what we both agree has been the best day of our life.

• User6231938 · 2+ years ago

Brandy is great!
    We hired Brandy to be our wedding coordinator and for rehearsal. We know is a super important day and as the bride and groom you want/ need to enjoy that day and Brandy can definetly help you do that! She lift a big load off our shoulders ... she exceeded our expectations very responsable very caring in little details made sure that things happened as we wanted...
    Definitely recommend her to couples!

Lorise · Married on 10/29/2016

Brandy was vital to getting everything running smoothly and asked all the right questions. She did a great job on the rehearsal, and I was very impressed that she was assisting in all aspects on the wedding day. Very happy we had her as there was little to worry about.

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2016

Brandy was there for me all the way. She was a big help with everything from start to finish. She made my wedding the best day I could've ever asked for.

Marty · Married on 07/30/2016

We used Brandy for two separate services:

As our day of coordinator she reviewed all of our plans, wish list items, and vendors to develop a comprehensive plan that she flawlessly implemented. It was a complicated 3 hour long progressive dinner; one that people will not soon forget. Everyone knew what to expect and when one of the vendors I selected (Prescott Primrose Florist) failed to deliver Brandy jumped into action and made the impossible happen.

We also had Brandy build a candy bar using some unusual requests. All of the items we selected/requested had a special meaning to us. She blended these into her "normal" items. It was both a delicious addition to the event and a great reminder of special times and special people that couldn't be there.

HIGHLY Recommended!!!!

• O

Omar · Married on 05/28/2016

Brandy made our special day quite possibly the best party I have ever had. She made us feel special, she made sure we didn't have to worry about a thing, and threw a party unlike something my family or my wife's family had ever attended before (within budget of course).
    Thank you Brandy for making our special day just so incredible. Highly recommended 10/10 would hire again.

laura · Married on 11/21/2015

We hired Brandy as our day-of coordinator. She was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the whole process. She did not only help us on the day of, but answered any questions and helped us find vendors all along. She made sure everything stayed on schedule on our day and we were not aware of any issues (if there were any).

Gil&Trinity · Married on 11/13/2015

Brandy was great and easy to work with, her table set up was a hit! Thank you for everything
    Gil&Trinity

Kim · Married on 11/07/2015

I found Sweet I Do's when I was looking for someone to do a caramel apple bar at my reception. Brandy met with me, very last minute I might add, and discussed the do's and do not's of a caramel apple bar. We decided to do a dip as you go service which my guests REALLY enjoyed. She took my vision, brought it to life and they were so yummy! She gave me something more than just a caramel apple bar, she took the time to check on my husband and I throughout the night, even going to far as to bringing us a drink in the post-ceremony, try to get photos before the light fails, whirlwind! She made sure I was supplied with snacks before dinner and really made my husband and I feel supported and cared for while we were in the busiest part of our night. Even though I did not use Brandy for a wedding planner, I can tell you that the level of care she gave us shows me you will want to have her by your side on your wedding day! Brandy, I truly appreciate your above and beyond care, I will never forget the special touches you brought to my wedding day.

Kim · Married on 10/23/2015

Brandy was great to work with! I had a unique request for my candy buffet, it had to be New York Knicks themed! Her candy buffet exceeded my expectations and was the talk of the wedding! It was beautiful and creative!!

Kendall · Married on 10/11/2015

I first used Sweet I Do's for my bridal shower favors and they were exactly how I wanted them!!! They were small, jams , jellies, and scones, perfect for my tea party theme! So, when I started looking into getting a wedding coordinator I was surprised Sweet I Do's did that as well. I met with Brandy and she explained in detail what she handles over the course of the wedding day, but she ended up doing so much more!!! She looked over all the contracts I had with vendors, gave advice when I came across issues with vendors, would send me reminder emails making sure everything was getting done, and then the day of she went above and beyond! She made sure all the extra décor got to my wedding location, double checked the decor, and kept us all on time. Honestly, I don't know how the day would have gone so smoothly if it were not for Brandy! My wedding day went by in a blur and because of her I didn’t have to stress. I knew Brandy was making sure everything was how I wanted it. So, I was able to be as relaxed as possible and enjoy all the moments of my wedding. Brandy is amazing!!!

Jackie · Married on 10/03/2015

Don't think about it, just do it! Brandy was an absolute life saver for us and delivered everything she promised and then some!

Ashley · Married on 03/14/2015

I used Sweet I dos for part of my wedding favors for my guests. We had a rustic wedding theme and they made small jams with thank you tags. They were super easy to work with and quick to respond. They even sent pictures of what my favors would look like for my approval. I highly recommend this company. I even had guests contact me after the wedding saying not only how cute they were, but also how delicious the jam was!

Arica · Married on 10/19/2014

We had honey pot favors that we gave our guests. Brandy with Sweet I Do's was professional, prompt and did a wonderful job. They gave us options to choose from for the fabric that was on top of the jar. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Absolutely beautiful! The Candy Buffet fit in perfectly with our wedding at the Wrigley Mansion in Phoenix, AZ. Everyone LOVED the candies and raved about the pretzels and the banana gummy bears, those were the top hits of the evening! Thank you so much for everything! I highly recommend Sweet I Do's!!

Kelly · Married on 03/21/2014

They did a great job on the candy buffet! The price was so reasonable and the guests loved everything!

L · Married on 03/08/2014

We planned on doing our sweet table on our own but once everything else became very stressful we decided to find a vendor instead, last minute, they were so accommodating and were able to do our wedding anyway! Everything looked amazing and turned out just the way I wanted it! Loved it!

Barb · Married on 02/15/2014

Brandy Blackford was great to work with! She provided so many options of candy to supply for my buffet. She worked with my theme and colors of my wedding!!! I had so many compliments on the display. She took the rhinestone idea from my invitatins and carried it out into the candy containers. Brandy also matched paper colors in my wedding invitations through the candy labels!! I recommend any bride to meet with Sweet I Dos! You will be very happy and also find her proposals reasonable!!! Amazing and stunning candy buffets!!! Thank you Brandy!!!

Jennifer · Married on 11/02/2013

Brandi did a wonderful job on my invitations, table cards and candy bar! She made the process easy and was very helpful! I would definitely recommend her and will use her for upcoming events!