Thomas Shull Photography

Phoenix, AZ View map
$2,750 Most Popular Price

$2,750 Most Popular Price

Thomas Shull Photography is a photography company based out of Phoenix, Arizona. Serving surrounding areas and destinations including Hawaii, San Diego, Napa Valley, and more, Thomas Shull Photography works carefully to tell the beautiful story of you and your significant other. Photographer, TJ is passionate about bringing audiences into scenes of imagery and photographs weddings as an extension of your personality on your special day.

Thomas Shull Photography provides wedding packages that include additional hours, engagement shoots, high res images, toning, trash the dress, albums, digital files and prints., as well as singular services and items. They can shoot one event/day and bring a second shooter on when needed.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,750

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Trash The Dress
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Prints

• Shannon
    Shannon C. Married on 10/31/2020

Best Photographers EVER!

TJ was AMAZING to work with throughout our entire engagement and wedding process. I am extremely picky about photos. I wanted a photo editing style that looked great, but also was timeless. Sometimes some of the presets and editing that other photographers use can look outdated after just a few years. TJs editing style is truly TIMELESS! I want these photos to hang on our walls forever! TJ has a way of making the colors so true and vivid. TJ is also extremely responsive and has an amazing turn around time. TJ got us ALL of our wedding photos back within 4 weeks which was incredible. Your photos are truly your only way to relive the amazing day and I am SO happy we went with TJ. I was a "COVID Bride" and had to deal with rescheduling and everything, but TJ made it stress free. He worked with us every step of the way, even meeting us for coffee with his team to ensure we were in great hands. I wanted a photographer who was personable, and would pick great poses, make sure our hair and everything looked great, and his team did an amazing job! We both have big families and they did an amazing job of organizing everyone. We also did our engagement photos with TJ and LOVED all of the options of places he could shoot them at. TJ and his team have above and beyond photography and editing skills, are personable, and responsive. Book with TJ, you will be SO happy you did!
  • User4677713 1+ year ago

Amanda Echevarria and Julian Castellanos

TJ was an absolute pleasure to work with! From the moment I reached out to him via Instagram to get more information about taking our engagement pictures at the slot Canyon and horseshoe bend, he was very responsive and helpful. Everything flowed easily and effortlessly from the first conversation, to setting a date/ time, signing the contract, making a deposit, and ultimately meeting the day of and having a truly relaxing and fun engagement photo shoot- one we'll always remember and cherish. TJ made us feel at ease and comfortable and the pictures were absolutely stunning! We would highly recommend him for all of your photographic needs/ wants!!!
  • Taryn
    Taryn Married on 11/17/2019

Best Experience

I honestly cannot recommend TJ more highly. He is so talented and professional and our photos from our engagement session/wedding are perfect. He also skillfully managed our very large families and bridal parties and complicated timeline which was not an easy task! The way TJ uses natural light and colors gives the photos a timeless, ethereal effect. I am so so pleased with our photos and I know that anyone who chooses TJ would feel the same way!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Thomas Shull Photography 1
Offer
As a Phoenix based wedding photographer trying to breakthrough into the Hawaii wedding market, I am offering 5 WeddingWire clients a special offer of $500 off my Full Day wedding packages. My packages include all travel expenses for any weddings booked in 2016. Yes, if your wedding is in 2017 this deal still applies to you and you may claim it. When you click on the deal button you will be directed to my Hawaii Weddings page on my website where you will learn more about me and this deal.

349 E Thomas Rd Phoenix, AZ, 85012
Location of (Thomas Shull Photography)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding