349 E Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85012 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Thomas Shull Photography

Thomas Shull Photography is a photography company based out of Phoenix, Arizona. Serving surrounding areas and destinations including Hawaii, San Diego, Napa Valley, and more, Thomas Shull Photography works carefully to tell the beautiful story of you and your significant other. Photographer, TJ is passionate about bringing audiences into scenes of imagery and photographs weddings as an extension of your personality on your special day.

Thomas Shull Photography provides wedding packages that include additional hours, engagement shoots, high res images, toning, trash the dress, albums, digital files and prints., as well as singular services and items. They can shoot one event/day and bring a second shooter on when needed.

Follow Thomas Shull Photography on

Thomas Shull Photography 7
  • Shelly

Shelly Czopp · Married on 03/31/2019

The best of the best

Thomas made our entire day amazing! He is so talented, not only in his photography skills but also in managing people. He made sure that we captured all of our dream photos.

I had sent Thomas a list of sample photos that I wanted to recreate on my wedding day and periodically throughout the day, without me mentioning anything, he found ways to fit them in. I could perhaps say that he was more crucial than my day-of -wedding-coordinator in making sure that things kept moving. A few months before my wedding Thomas had me fill out a questionnaire of EVERY detail of my wedding day and he used every bit of that information to make sure that almost no photos that we wanted were missed and that we stuck to our timeline.

I have referred Thomas to other friends who have had similar results. You will not go wrong by choosing this one of a kind, classic and organized photographer.

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Thomas Shull Photography 12
    Thomas Shull Photography 13
    Thomas Shull Photography 14

Angelina · Married on 08/18/2018

If we could give TJ 10 stars, we would! From the moment we met TJ, he made us feel so comfortable. We flew out to Arizona for our engagement photos and to get to know TJ. From the beginning communication was quick and easy - our photos were not only stunning, TJ managed to capture our love in some amazing photos that we will forever cherish. Leading up to our wedding day, TJ was super communicative and supplied us with a list to fill out for all the wedding shots we wanted - super helpful! Day of our wedding, wow is all we can say! TJ was early, had the venue scouted and ideas for photos ready. TJ was like a fly on the wall, I barely noticed he was taking photos during the getting ready process - really calms a nervous bride. He was sweating bullets our entire wedding (93*) and you would've never known he was uncomfortable, his professionalism was out of this world. TJ worked so hard to capture all the beautiful moments and took the lead in getting us those million dollar shots. Not only did he work hard on the day of, he turned around 100 sneak peeks the very next morning. The sneak peeks are stunning, I can't imagine what other beautiful moments he captured. His work speaks for itself but his work ethic is something that any bride and groom want at their wedding. We've been married less than two weeks and have had guests and family members tell us our photographer was the best vendor we hired for his professionalism and non-stop photo taking (seriously, my Dad won't shut up about him). Thank you TJ so much for all your hard work, amazing photos and now, a friendship. We were TOO lucky to have you as our wedding photographer!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Thomas Shull Photography 21
    Thomas Shull Photography 22
    Thomas Shull Photography 23

Erika · Married on 11/11/2017

TJ did our engagement photos in Sedona, AZ. He gave us several location options and knew exactly where to go once we were on West Fork Trail. TJ did a great job directing us so we could get some great photos. We are extremely happy with the pictures and can't wait to use them on our wedding website, save the dates and get a couple prints done for our home. I highly recommend TJ for any occasion. Thanks, TJ!

Sent on 04/21/2017

Thomas Shull Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Thomas Shull Photography 1
    Hawaii Wedding Deal!
    As a Phoenix based wedding photographer trying to breakthrough into the Hawaii wedding market, I am offering 5 WeddingWire clients a special offer of $500 off my Full Day wedding packages. My packages include all travel expenses for any weddings booked in 2016. Yes, if your wedding is in 2017 this deal still applies to you and you may claim it. When you click on the deal button you will be directed to my Hawaii Weddings page on my website where you will learn more about me and this deal.

• 349 E Thomas Rd Phoenix, AZ, 85012 See on map