349 E Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85012 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Thomas Shull Photography

Hello! My name is Thomas Shull but my friends know my as T.J. I'm a non-profit working, mountain bike riding, Subaru driving, desert living, music loving, waterfall chasing, camp anywhere kind of photographer currently based out of Phoenix, Arizona. but serving destinations including Hawaii, San Diego, Napa Valley, and more!

Weddings are an extension of your personality; it's a party with friends and family, an engagement of love and laughter, and without a doubt a very special time for you and your significant other. My wedding packages are designed to tell your beautiful story. I am still booking for the 2016 season and booking for 2017 and 2018 are also open. Please if you have any questions or would like to set up a consultation, please contact me below.

Photographing Weddings across Arizona:

Phoenix isn't where I was born, but I have now spent more than half my life in this beautiful city and definitely call it home. I live in downtown Phoenix and get to travel a lot. Arizona is a very dynamic state, and I enjoy photographing all types of weddings across the whole state. I love telling stories, and I can only hope to earn your business here in AZ.

Follow Thomas Shull Photography on

Thomas Shull Photography 5
Thomas Shull Photography 6
Thomas Shull Photography 7

Angelina · Married on 08/18/2018

If we could give TJ 10 stars, we would! From the moment we met TJ, he made us feel so comfortable. We flew out to Arizona for our engagement photos and to get to know TJ. From the beginning communication was quick and easy - our photos were not only stunning, TJ managed to capture our love in some amazing photos that we will forever cherish. Leading up to our wedding day, TJ was super communicative and supplied us with a list to fill out for all the wedding shots we wanted - super helpful! Day of our wedding, wow is all we can say! TJ was early, had the venue scouted and ideas for photos ready. TJ was like a fly on the wall, I barely noticed he was taking photos during the getting ready process - really calms a nervous bride. He was sweating bullets our entire wedding (93*) and you would've never known he was uncomfortable, his professionalism was out of this world. TJ worked so hard to capture all the beautiful moments and took the lead in getting us those million dollar shots. Not only did he work hard on the day of, he turned around 100 sneak peeks the very next morning. The sneak peeks are stunning, I can't imagine what other beautiful moments he captured. His work speaks for itself but his work ethic is something that any bride and groom want at their wedding. We've been married less than two weeks and have had guests and family members tell us our photographer was the best vendor we hired for his professionalism and non-stop photo taking (seriously, my Dad won't shut up about him). Thank you TJ so much for all your hard work, amazing photos and now, a friendship. We were TOO lucky to have you as our wedding photographer!

Thomas Shull Photography 8
    Thomas Shull Photography 14
    Thomas Shull Photography 15
    Thomas Shull Photography 16

Erika · Married on 11/11/2017

TJ did our engagement photos in Sedona, AZ. He gave us several location options and knew exactly where to go once we were on West Fork Trail. TJ did a great job directing us so we could get some great photos. We are extremely happy with the pictures and can't wait to use them on our wedding website, save the dates and get a couple prints done for our home. I highly recommend TJ for any occasion. Thanks, TJ!

Jacquelyn · Married on 11/11/2017

If you are reading this, you should just stop looking and book Thomas. I reached out to Thomas with an idea for our engagement photos without knowing anything about the landscape in Arizona. He took my idea and made it so much better and easier. In the end our engagement photos were an absolute dream and i couldn't have asked for an easier photography session. We felt at ease and were able to just have fun. We knew immediately we had to book Thomas for our Wedding and we everything turned out beautifully! I loved every single photo and he captures some unique moments I wasn't able to actually see. Book Thomas now.

Thomas Shull Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Thomas Shull Photography 1
    Hawaii Wedding Deal!
    As a Phoenix based wedding photographer trying to breakthrough into the Hawaii wedding market, I am offering 5 WeddingWire clients a special offer of $500 off my Full Day wedding packages. My packages include all travel expenses for any weddings booked in 2016. Yes, if your wedding is in 2017 this deal still applies to you and you may claim it. When you click on the deal button you will be directed to my Hawaii Weddings page on my website where you will learn more about me and this deal.

• 349 E Thomas Rd Phoenix, AZ 85012 See on map