Stephanie Jones Photography Reviews

73 | Brick, NJ

73 Reviews for Stephanie Jones Photography

Amanda · Married on 02/21/2009

Stephanie was an absolutly amazing photographer!!! Her pictures came out beautifully and she could not have been more professional! She was right there when you needed her but she was 100% never in the way! She is the best!!!!

Sent on 07/07/2009

Rachel · Married on 10/04/2008

Stephanie was BY FAR my FAVORITE vendor that we hired. I was researching photographers about two years before our date when I came across Stephanie's website. She had the most amazing photographs I'd ever seen and I KNEW I wanted to hire her for our wedding. The photographs on her website truly show you the type of work she does. These are not 'just' her best pictures, every photo she takes is amazing! She arrived early the day of the wedding and although we had limited space in my house, she managed to take gorgeous photos using my mom's vanity, my bouquet, our front porch and candid shots as we got ready. She truly went ABOVE and BEYOND her duties as a photographer. When my mom couldn't figure out how to get my dad's boutoneirre on, she assisted, she spoke with our limo driver about arranging flower transportation and when we were waiting for a few last guests to arrive at the church, she kept us up to date on what was happening and made sure we were all doing okay! She took every family photo we requested at the church and some extra ones that were extraordinary! When we got to the park, she truly shined! She demonstrated her talent for finding the right angles and taking shots that blew us all away! My bridal party kept telling me how much they loved her and how friendly she was. Stephanie is NOT one of those 'obnoxious & in-your-way' sort of photographers. She takes photos that you later ask yourself "When was this taken??" She even came to the rescue before our grand entrance when none of the bridal party could recall how to fix my bustle! She hopped right in, figured it out and saved the day! She is the friendliest vendor we hired and the most talented. I saw the pictures for the first time yesterday and my husband, parents & I were blown away. The pictures look as though they were taken right out of a magazine and we couldn't be any happier. I HIGHLY recommend Stephanie Jones and would tell you you're crazy if you think about hiring anyone else. She is the epitome of what a TRUE photographer should be :)

Tara · Married on 10/03/2008

Great vivid pictures. We were happy with how they came out.

Sent on 10/01/2010

Heather · Married on 09/13/2008

I felt Stephanie did a really nice job, I didn't notice her taking pictures throughout the event. She took some gorgeous "getting ready" photo's. She sticks to the list of photo's you want that you give her, make sure you take the time to know what you want. I wish I had thought harder on that.

She was responsive, early, helpful (gave dress lacing instructions to my sister) I am very please that we chose Stephanie Jones Photography. I don't think anyone will be disappointed.

Rupert · Married on 09/06/2008

Stephanie was very nice with us and very patient and her pictures are awesome. we are very pleased with the results and would recommend her to anyone without hesitation. she was very flexible with her price packages and was honest with us and didnt try to upsell us things we didnt want. we appreciated that very much. i wish her the best of luck with her carreer and hope she continues to do what she loves.

Sent on 10/17/2008

alia · Married on 08/23/2008

Stephanie Jones was highly professional with our wedding. She took all the photos we asked for and then some. Her pictures turned out beautiful and we received a lot of compliments from our guests. She also gave us a CD with all the photos so we can develope them whereever we would like. We would highly reccommend her to use at your wedding.

Sent on 11/08/2008

loree · Married on 08/01/2008

Stephanie Jones photography was the best. Her and her staff where professional, on time and very very courtious. I highly recommend them for any occasion that needs memorable pictures! Don't hesitate and book Stephanie Photography!!!

Sent on 10/17/2008

Lizabeth · Married on 07/19/2008

Stephanie was amazing!!! Our pictures were gorgeous! It was a hot day and she was so patient and quick. I would recommend her to anyone. If your looking for a photographer who does an excellent job and doesn't interfere with your day but captures every moment, Stephanie is the photographer for you!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2008
  • rosemary

rosemary · Married on 06/27/2008

Stephanie Jones Photography was wonderful. The price was very reasonable. We had unlimited locations to take photographs, we received over 800 photos in color and 800 photos in black and white. The pictures were available to all of our guests and could be purchased at a low cost from Shutterfly. We received all of the photos on a disc and were able to buy 1,000 pics for under $100 dollars on shutterfly. Len was our photographer and was extremely professional, enthusiastic, and accomodating. He made the bridal party and guests feel very comfortable. All of the pictures were very natural and didn't seem posed at all. The beach pictures were PERFECT! We were extremely happy and satisfied with Len's work.
    We received a beautiful album. My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Stephanie Jones Photography!

Sent on 11/06/2008

Kristen · Married on 06/22/2008

Both Stephanie and Len were extremely professional and enjoyable to deal with! Their creativity and expression of art is forever stamped on our wedding photos. So many guests complimented us on how professional and humble Len was during the ceremony and our reception.
    Len's relaxed demeanor spread through the whole wedding party and everyone in the party commented on how awesome he was! He had creative ideas for our beach photos - we also had so much fun taking the photos, not many people are fortunate enough to say that.
    We are fortunate and blessed to have such beautiful memories of our special day. We are thrilled that we chose Stephanie and Len - they are simply wonderful!

Sent on 01/06/2009
  • jleigh

Jennifer · Married on 03/28/2008

Stephanie was an amazing addition to our wedding. Not only did she make me feel comfortable, and relaxed on a hectic day... she captured every moment I wanted from the time she arrived to the time she left. The photos she got were amazing. In seeing them again and again I am really happy with my decision to have her shoot our wedding. She truly captures all those special moments you want to remember forever! Stephanie Jones Photography also offers you the rights to all of the photographs she takes of your day. It makes for a great digital album and stress free duplication.

Sent on 05/31/2008

Joanne · Married on 03/16/2008

Stephanie was wonderful to work with and she did this despite being over eight months pregnant; she did not let me down.

Sent on 10/19/2008

Anne · Married on 03/02/2008

They were wonderful, we love all of the photos and our guests loved them too! We have received many compliments on our wedding pictures. I would highly reccomend for any special event.

Galina · Married on 09/30/2007

We worked with Len and he was our absolute favorite wedding vendor. His professionalism and likeness are beyond word. Our wedding day was amazing and his pictures captured that.

Sent on 01/30/2009

Danielle · Married on 09/02/2007

Stephanie was a wonderful photographer. I was scatterbrained and crazy (planning my wedding from 600 miles away) and she made sure that I got everything I wanted and expected in my photos. A year later she is still beyond helpful and supportive as I try to choose my album. I hope to use Stephanie's services for all of the momentous occasions in my life: pregnancy pictures, baby pictures, family portraits, and so on. Thank you so much for everything Stephanie!

Kerry · Married on 03/24/2007

Stephanie was a delight to have as the photographer for my wedding. She was very professional, patient and helpful throughout the night. Her style of photography is just what I was looking for.

Courtney · Married on 07/01/2006

Stephanie was great, she took all the pictures that we wanted and more.

• W

wendy · Married on 06/05/2011

I'm a professional journalist -- so I was SO EXCITED to hire a wedding photojournalist, since candids are my favorite things. When I first looked at Stephanie's website, I loved it. I would frame the pictures -- and I don't even know those people. Stephanie is an amazing artist. We love ALL of our wedding photos, friends and family say they are the all-time best wedding photos they have ever seen. She's amazing. All I told her that I wanted was some great pictures of me and my (now husband) and our family. She well exceeded my expectations. I cannot more strongly recommend her. Everyone in the world should hire her. I cannot wait to see all of my pictures because the first 800 are AMAZING. My wedding photos, are much like my wedding day -- far better than I could ever have hoped they could be. I love you, Stephanie. Thank you so much for documenting the very best day of my whole entire life. Sorry I cried so much. I love, love, love everything you did. On our honeymoon, we have so far obsessively been looking at Stephanie's photos. "I'm addicted," my husband said. She's the best. I wish I could rank her at 500 million billion plus, not just a 5. Don't even consider hiring anyone else. Unless you want your photos to suck.

Sent on 06/11/2011

Shannon · Married on 08/22/2009

Stephanie was by far my favorite vendor.

* She is wonderfully unobtrusive, yet gets amazing shots. I am so so happy with the photos.
    * She is serious about her work, yet she's a real and down-to-earth person that you can easily talk and joke with. Having her involved in your big day is an added pleasure, not an added stressor.
    * Her prices are very reasonable for the quality of work you will get, especially considering that she gives you the digital rights to the photos.
    * I had a good impression of her before I even contacted her, because her website was very straightforward and listed prices. No games.

I would recommend Stephanie Jones to any and all of my friends in the NJ area.

Sent on 11/18/2009

Lauren · Married on 09/12/2020

Stephanie did a great job with our photos. She captured our personalities perfectly and looking at the photos was like reliving the best night of my life. We will treasure the photos forever!

Sent on 02/07/2011

Kimberly · Married on 04/17/2009

Stehpanie was very professional and did a great job with our wedding. She always answered my phone calls promptly. Everyone loved the photos and I would recommend her to my friends and family.

Sent on 08/19/2009

laura · Married on 09/07/2008

Very easy to work with. Best at capturing natural, intimate moments in relaxed atmospheres.

Sent on 04/24/2009

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

Stephanie was really nice and professional.

Sent on 08/20/2012