Stephanie Jones Photography Reviews

73 | Brick, NJ

73 Reviews for Stephanie Jones Photography

Katie · Married on 03/02/2012

I could truly not be happier that I chose Stephanie Jones to do the photography for my wedding. I had Stephanie do my engagement session in the Summer/Fall of 2011 and was extremely satisfied with her work. I asked her if she was interested in doing a destination wedding in Puerto Rico. At first I could tell she was hesitant, but then she came on board. Not only did Stephanie take the most breathtaking scenic pictures of my husband and I, our guests, families, friends, etc., but you can actually see the passion Stephanie has for finding the beauty in things and taking pictures of them. From the moment we landed in Puerto Rico, she was snapping pictures and finding the best places for us to take pictures for the wedding. Not only was she our photographer, but throughout the weekend it felt as if she was part of the family. Everyone loved having her and her assistant around and she really is a great person as well as an amazingly professional photographer. I am SO glad she decided to accompany us for our destination wedding, because I couldn't imagine having anyone else there with us! She truly does an amazing job and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/26/2012

Megan · Married on 11/06/2011

My husband and I got married in November 2011, and COULD NOT HAVE BEEN ANY HAPPIER with Stephanie. She was extremely professional and kind from our very first meeting. Her prices are very reasonable, and once you see what amazing photos she takes, you feel like she gave you a bargain. On my wedding day, she showed up to my house early and began shooting pictures right away. When my mom and sisters were having some difficulty lacing up the back of my dress, Stephanie stepped right in to help. She really went above and beyond her call of duty. She was with us all day long, but was so good at her job, you didn't even know she was there. She stayed a half hour longer then was required at our reception, and so many of our guests commented on how professional she was. When we got our pictures back, I fully realized just how talented Stephanie is. She captured the whole day beautifully, and really seemed to photograph every extra special moment. It was so difficult to choose which photos to include in our album because they were all SO AMAZING. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND her to anyone looking for a photographer for their special day. My husband and I loved her, loved her work, and are so, so thankful we found her!

Sent on 05/20/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2011

We love SJP!!! Stephanie has been an absolute pleasure to work with since the day we met to take our engagement pictures. She has been understanding, caring, and most importantly, a total professional. We love our pictures and the quality of service. If you want great, affordable wedding day photography, please book Stephanie Jones Photography. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/07/2012

Cara · Married on 07/16/2011

Stephanie Jones is an amazing photographer!! She was so nice and unobtrusive during the wedding. Most importantly she takes excellent pictures. She caught so many amazing, personal, heartfelt moments, that we kept saying "how did she catch that?!?!" when we saw the photos. Everyone at the wedding kept telling us how impressed they were with her. Stephanie really took photos like she had a personal interest in our wedding and often seemed touched by our moments and gave such care in capturing them on film. You can book with her and she will get a second photographer if you would like (which it seems everyone gets 2 photographers these days), but you truly only need her. Do you really need 5 thousands photos, with duplicates of everything?...no! On top of it, she was reasonably priced and worth every penny! I will recommend Stephanie to everyone I know...she was that great!! One last thing...she posted a bunch of our pics online within 2 days of our wedding and had a slideshow up almost immediately as well as all the rest of the photos up within a few weeks....instant gratification!!

Sent on 08/20/2011

Katie · Married on 07/15/2011

Stephanie is such an amazing photographer! Immediately after our wedding she went home and put a video together, and we've watched it a million times since then. What I love about Stephanie is how she captures the little details and does it in such a unique way. I wanted a mix of formal shots as well as candids and she definitely delivered on that. Some of my bridesmaids have already told me they want to use her to photograph their weddings when they get married. In my opinion choosing your photographer is the most important decision you make as a bride because when the day is over the photos are all you'll have left. I HIGHLY recommend Stephanie Jones Photography to capture those moments!

Sent on 07/30/2011
  • Gemma

Gemma · Married on 05/22/2011

Words can not describe how happy I am with the photos. I was truly taken aback by the level of detail and quality. The photographer is passionate about her job, and does her job well. We have only seen a fraction of the photos and already I feel that they are magazine quality. Photographs mean a lot to both my husband and I and Stephanie was money worth spending. There is already a photo that she took that I will treasure always. She was able to capture such emotion, and moments that were so important to me. I would HIGHLY recommend Stephanie a hundred times over. Any bride would be lucky to have Stephanie Jones at their wedding.

Sent on 05/24/2011

Jessica · Married on 11/13/2010

If I could give Stephanie Jones Photography more than 5 stars I would! The photographs Stephanie takes are not just photographs, Stephanie was able to capture moments through her photographs and because of that I have the most vivid memories of my wedding. She was wonderful to work with and so accommodating. Stephanie is professional, was friendly to everyone and most importantly, treats her brides & grooms with such kindness. Her work speaks VOLUMES to how talented she is (the word talented is an understatement). I couldn't be happier with the services I received. My wedding photographs are simply amazing!!!

Sent on 02/07/2011

Laurie · Married on 11/05/2010

Stephanie was easy to work with and was able to take great shots despite my vague requests.

Sent on 02/07/2011

Laurie · Married on 11/05/2010

My husband and I were extremely pleased with Stephanie's talent and professionalism...we recently attended a wedding where the groom said to us " look at my photographer, sitting and eating- he's eating dinner! I remember your photographer, she was all over the place! She never SAT and ate. I wish we hired someone like her."

Sent on 12/04/2013

Maria · Married on 07/31/2010

Our first thank you is to WeddingWire for connecting us to Stephanie, and our second thank you is to Stephanie for making an amazing event an incredible memory that we will cherish. Her website is great, not only can you access her portfolio, but you can also view her proofs which we found was the best way to appreciate a photographer's talent.

Stephanie was great to spend the day with, too, she was professional, funny, kind and observant. Our photos are a testament to the fact that she listened to everything we wanted: formals for our family and then 'photojournalistic' shots for us.

Thank you again, Stephanie, for capturing our day so beautifully!

Sent on 09/16/2010

Katie · Married on 07/23/2010

I hired Stephanie Jones to photograph my July 23, 2010 wedding. She has such a creative and artistic view that she captures in each of her photos. If you are looking for someone who takes breathtaking photos and captures the essence of people, Stephanie Jones is the photographer! Since the day I hired her she has been nothing but helpful, flexible, professional, and TALENTED!

Sent on 09/06/2010

Shannon · Married on 06/26/2010

Stephanie was completely professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/06/2010

Janine · Married on 06/25/2010

Thank-you so much again! I just finished looking at every last photo and they are breathtaking! They are so amazing that sometimes I can't even believe it's us! They look like magazine photos! You have turned everyday life into art and that's exactly why I chose you. I can't thank you enough Stephanie. The pictures were one of the most important things to me if not the most important because we will have these forever and you have managed to exceed my expectations which is hard to do! Detail is so important to me and your eye for beauty and angles amazes me. Everyone that sees them says they are the most beautiful wedding pictures they have ever seen! It makes me so proud! My family and I will treasure these forever! Thank-you thank-you again!

Janine and Mike Hannemann

Sent on 08/19/2010

Caitlin · Married on 06/19/2010

I absolutely love Stephanie and Len! Our pictures are so artistic and beautiful. Stephanie was extremely professional, seemingly invisible while snapping well over 1000 amazing photos on our wedding day. We had my dog in some of our pre-ceremony pictures at my house. Stephanie held the dog's leash while taking more pictures of just the girls. She is a great multi-tasker! Then the limousine was very late, so Stephanie took some of the bridesmaids in her own car. She was there not only to take great pictures, but also to help the day run smoothly in any way possible. Stephanie Jones goes above and beyond for her clients. Excellent value!

Sent on 09/01/2010

Melissa · Married on 06/05/2010

Stephanie was amazing. She took all the photos I asked of her and then some. I didnt even notice she was there during the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. My proofs were complete within weeks after the wedding. She is very professional and personable as well. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/23/2010

Keith · Married on 05/21/2010

Stephanie was absolutely fantastic. My wife and I felt so comfortable with her during all of the planning as well as the day of the wedding and beyond. She is so easy to deal with and wasn't in your face with the camera. She made sure that we got every single shot that we had our on wish list. Our pictures turned out perfectly and we were able to see portions of our wedding that we didn't get to see on that day. We are 100% happy with Stephanie Jones Photography.

Sent on 08/20/2010

Kristen · Married on 04/30/2010

Stephanie was incredible and words can't express how amazed and impressed we are with her work thus far! Our wedding was only a week ago and already I'm dying to see all of my pictures. Her professionalism was outstanding and she is truely gifted at what she does.
    As Stephanie worked, she did what she knows best and the shots I've seen so far are to die for! She is highly recommended!!
    I hope to work with her again!

Sent on 05/11/2010

Kate · Married on 01/02/2010

Stephanie and Len are just incredible people, let alone photographers. They were such a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Our photos have turned out just incredible and we could not be happier. Len called 2 nights before our wedding to go through the full run-down of the day, what pictures we wanted, and what kind of style we were looking for. The day of the wedding, Stephanie and Len arrived early and ready to work. They were just fabulous. We love them! I would recommend them to anybody!!!

Sent on 02/10/2010

Leah · Married on 10/03/2009

Stephanie is great all around! She takes AMAZING pictures and the best part is that you don't even know she is taking them!! She has a great personality as well which makes working with her very easy and relaxed. She captures every special moment of the day! I recommend her to everyone who is looking for a photographer. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/15/2009

melissa · Married on 09/20/2009

I would reccomend Stephanie jones to anyone who is having a wedding. She captures the most beautiful pictures.

Sent on 10/08/2009

Christine · Married on 09/19/2009

Stephanie was outstanding. Far and away the best price that I could find for the rights to all of the digital images and we were absolutely thrilled with her work. I have recommended her to my girlfriends getting married as well. She was everywhere on the day of the wedding but we never noticed her and she never got in the way. She also stayed late because it took the place long to bring out the cake.

Sent on 09/28/2010

Donna · Married on 09/05/2009

We could not have been more pleased with the way our photos turned out!

Sent on 10/19/2009

Robn · Married on 07/25/2009

Stephanie Jones Photography was great. The photos were wonderful and the price is very reasonable. I highly recommend Stephanie to take your wedding photos.

Sent on 11/25/2009

Nicole · Married on 07/19/2009

Stephanie was my wedding photographer, and she did an amazing job. She was completely professional throughout the whole experience, and really makes you feel at ease. I love her style, it's not just stiff pose after stiff pose, she makes it fun and interesting. As a result the photographs come out beautiful! Stephanie post all the photos online so that friends and family can order their own prints. This also makes it great for the bride and groom because it gives us the freedom to create our own wedding album. We really couldn't be more pleased with her work. I would higly reccommend Stephanie to anybody looking for an amazing photographer!

Sent on 08/18/2009

Paula · Married on 03/28/2009

Stephanie was awesome start to finish! She was super sweet, and I loved having her there at our wedding. She got all of the pictures that I asked for and so much more. She captured all of the details of our day and I had nothing but compliments from my family and friends regarding her. She has a very never in the way but yet always there catching the moment quality that every bride needs. I've gotten to experience her both as a bride and as a wedding guest as I recommended her to a friend and both experiences were great! Thanks Stephanie! I hope that one day my husband and I will get to renew our vows so that we can meet again! Love, Paula and Nick

Sent on 08/30/2010