59 Reviews for StellaAndMoscha

Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
59 StellaAndMoscha Reviews

Words will not do justice to the amount of happiness we had in our experience with Dina at Stella and Moscha. Planning a wedding from thousands of miles away is enough stress to make you insane! If you are in this boat, believe me when I say you won't regret choosing Stella and Moscha to ease that stress. From the beginning intro email we received when we inquired their services to the first of many Skype calls with Dina, to the final moment 1.5 years later when we finally arrived in Santorini and met Dina in person - we truly couldn't have asked for more. Dina was in touch with us throughout the entire process, she politely kept us on task with all of the boxes that had to be checked. She gave the best recommendations for all of the vendors we used, literally the best! We got married September 1, 2017 at Rocabella Suites (which was also amazing by the way). Everyone deserves to have the best day of their life on their wedding day, thanks to Dina at Stella and Moscha not only did we have the best DAY, we had the best experience we could ever imagine. We miss her so much, she is truly THAT awesome! Everyone was so great, but Dina you truly made us the happiest couple ever! We couldn't thank you enough.

Photo for StellaAndMoscha Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture April, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Civil, Destination

Me and my husband are from Seattle, WA. We decided to get married on the GORGEOUS island of Santorini in May of this year. Even though we were all the way across the globe, we could not ask for a better planner than Dina. She was AMAZING. She kept in constant contact with us & made sure we were meeting all the deadlines. She was incredibly patient with us. Our guest list was always changing but she always pulled through for us.
We made our wedding a 3 day event.
For our first day, we had dinner at Ifestioni Restaurant (in the Aressana hotel) - recommended by Dina. The food, drinks, & staff were on top of it! It was the perfect place to welcome our guests. The bartender kept the drinks coming!
For our second day, Dina arranged a sunset cruise around the caldera. Our guests LOVED it. Watching the sunset from the schooner is something we will never forget. The boat also provided dinner, ouzo, & wine – again, everything was perfection!
The 3rd day was the wedding - We wanted to keep it simple & elegant – Dina delivered! From the make up & hair, photographer, décor, & reception – it was more than we could ever ask for.
We also had a reception back home for friends & family that couldn’t make it to Greece – it was miserable planning it by ourselves! We wished we could’ve hired Dina to help us!

Profile Picture Myra, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't even begin to describe how wonderful our experience with the Stella and Moscha team was for the duration of our wedding planning process! We worked with Lydia Meritzi, and we could not be happier with the quality of her work! She made everything easy from the very beginning, from helping us to select the best vendors based on our budget and tastes, to managing our payment deadlines, to accommodating our ridiculous number of last minute requests. These last minute requests included everything from arranging a children's menu for our four-year-old niece/flowergirl (who changed her mind on her entree twice), to securing extra transportation from the church to the reception on the night before the ceremony.

We had a small wedding with less than thirty guests, and Lydia designed the elegant, intimate ceremony and reception of our dreams. We did not have detailed ideas for the decor (all we told her was white flowers and lots of candles), but she took that simple idea and turned that into a reality that was far more romantic and lovelier than what we thought possible. She especially made our day perfect by managing the process of enabling my father, an Orthodox priest from a non-Greek diocese, to perform our wedding ceremony in Panagia Platsani. This was not an easy feat, so our appreciation for her work in this regard is particularly profound.

Besides everything that she did for us, Lydia is incredibly kind and personable. She is easy to talk to, and puts a lot of heart in her work. She genuinely cared for our happiness, and we are so thrilled that we were able to spend some time with her!

In short, if you are considering working with Stella and Moscha for your wedding in Santorini, DO NOT HESITATE! They are worth it-you will have the best experience of your life, and you will feel that nothing else could possibly compare to the beauty of your special day! We can't thank Lydia and Stella and Moscha enough for our wonderful wedding!

Profile Picture Alexis and Jared, 6/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Hubby and I live in Australia but my family live in my home country of the UK. Coming from opposite sides of the globe, our wedding would be the first time that our families would meet and we wanted it to be special. We had chosen Santorini for our destination wedding but we had a problem. Neither of us knew how to plan a wedding nor were we familiar with the island and It was too far away for us to visit. We decided to speak to a wedding planner on the island, which is how we found Stella and Moscha (the business) - from whom we worked with Lydia and Dina.
From the beginning, we felt listened to and looked after. Working to a transparent schedule, we understood what needed to be done by when. This was particularly handy when selecting a venue, which was challenging to do remotely. Lydia worked tirelessly for us though, providing plenty of options and going out of her way to see vendors face-to-face when the hectic tourist season made them difficult to reach.
For our ceremony we chose the beautiful Villa Irini and the reception was held at Theros Wave Bar. As we got nearer to the event we started working more regularly with Dina through the details such as flowers, decorations, make-up, menus, transfers etc. There was complete flexibility if we choose to organise items ourselves - which we did for photography and hair. The day itself far exceeded our expectations and will forever be remembered and treasured by us, and all of our guests. We are so grateful for all of the talent and effort that went into helping us bring our destination wedding to life. Doing it ourselves would've been a complete nightmare, and we wouldn't have been free to just enjoy the day.
If you're thinking of getting married in Greece, speak to Stella and Moscha - they deserve every one of their consistent 5 star ratings.

Profile Picture Sharon, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I HAD AN AMAZING WEDDING!!! I remember the time when we were scouting for a wedding planner in Santorini - our very criteria is to find the one whom we felt comfortable to work with... so we chose Lydia/Stella & Moscha.
They have organized the best suppliers and vendors for my 3 wedding event namely:
Day 1 - Welcome Sunset Cruise (you must do this activity with your guests being in Santorini)
Day 2 - Wedding Day (God has blessed us with a rainbow colored sky during my wedding. This answers everyone's question why we chose Santorini. It was heaven! Jaw dropping!)
Day 3 - Farewell Beach Brunch (Perivolos is the best beach in Santorini)
My wishes were all well delivered while helping me decide on some details (it is easy to get lost with too many ideas online huh?!).
What I'm so grateful about is their assistance with consular matters to ensure that my mother & son is present. Best day ever!
All of these while helping us manage our budget. Another bonus is I gained new friends in the likes of Lydia and some of the other vendors/suppliers.
More power to Stella & Moscha team! Thank you for making couples like us so happy! Keep up the great job!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We celebrated a traditional Greek wedding (incl. a Greek ceremony in the church) with around 60 guests and are extremely happy that our wedding planner Dina and Lydia from Stella & Moscha were at our side when planning our wedding and during our special day!!! As described on their webpage, Stella & Moscha indeed offer tailor-made wedding planning services, but their offer does not only consist of that. It consists of very well-organized employees with a lot of experience who are able to understand their clients’ needs!
One year prior to our wedding, we visited Santorini and had a first meeting with Lydia who gave us from the beginning the feeling to be in the right hands. We then mainly worked with Dina, who was able to meet our individual needs at all time! We appreciated a lot her honesty. We particularly like to emphasize that we asked her several times to give us her personal opinion on different services between which we had to decide and she always came up with a clear and honest response, for which she also had a good explanation. We cannot thank Dina enough for everything that she did for us! She treated us very special, more than we would have expected. One main reason why we enjoyed our wedding without feeling stressed or being nervous, was the fact that Dina had everything under control. She guided us during that day very clever and she organized our wedding exactly the way we communicated it to her. For example, one of our main wishes was to have all guests on the dance floor and to create a cheerful and relaxed atmosphere. Dina recommended to us therefore to have a Greek dance group for one hour, which turned out to be a great idea.
Our wedding day will remain in our memory as the perfect day it was and we wish all the wedding planner of Stella & Moscha our best wishes. Hope you will make more couples as happy as we are!

Profile Picture Sara & Dimitris, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My now husband and I are from the US and decided we wanted to get married overseas. Despite never having been to Greece we selected Santorini for our destination wedding given the sheer beauty of the island. We knew we needed help in planning our wedding and in searching for wedding planners in Santorini I was fortunate enough to come across Stella and Moscha. From the initial call I immediately knew that they that the team at Stella and Moscha were true professionals and experts at their craft. I completely entrusted in Dina who truly led us through every step in the planning process. Dina was prompt to respond to my countless questions and available for Skype calls as need be, and made it all come together without having to leave the US. Dina was able to turn our vision for our wedding onto a reality. From finding the perfect venue, flowers, decorations, musicians, menus and dealing with the legal documents for the marriage Dina made it all possible! Throughout the process Dina provided a professional perspective and inspiration, offering suggestions that we never would have thought of and we could not have been happier with the result. On the actual wedding day I was so fortunate to have Dina by my side, she was so calm and professional and took care of every last detail so I did not have to worry about a thing. Thank you again to the incredibly talented team at Stella and Moscha, Dina in particular!!!

Profile Picture Robyn, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can not thank Dina and Stella enough for everything that they did for us. From the first call we had, to fine tuning the small details of our wedding, everything was absolutely perfect. Living in the USA, we decided we wanted to get married on the Island of Skiathos, which was a little different than most weddings in the Greek Islands. We worked with Dina for most parts of the wedding, and she was absolutely incredible. Everything that we wanted and dreamed about became a reality, and all of our guests could not believe how incredible it all turned out.

They took care of every single detail for us, and we were not stressed or concerned about anything before the wedding took place. They found the perfect venue, the perfect vendors, the perfect flowers, the perfect cake, great DJ and an amazing Greek Band. We can not thank them enough for everything they have done for us, and if anyone is ever going to get married in Greece, then they are the Wedding Planners that you need to use.

Profile Picture Allison, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I recently returned from the lovely wedding of my daughter, Marilena Fallaris, on the island of Skiathos. The wedding planning services provided by Stella & Moscha were stellar. From beginning to end, the attention to detail, never ending patience, supreme relievers of stress, and bountiful good humor – made the process for my daughter significantly more manageable than it could ever have been. Marilena was working stateside on the wedding planning process – and was in constant contact with Lydia, one of the planners. Planning an overseas wedding along with having to coordinate/negotiate meetings that are doable for individuals separated by nearly 12,000 miles – is a lofty feat – but Stella & Moscha made it happen.

Thank you again for making the Marilena’s wedding experience a seamless one.

~ Kathy (Seattle)

Profile Picture Katherine, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I CANNOT RECOMMEND STELLA & MOSCHA ENOUGH!!! We hired them for our wedding on the island of Skiathos. When looking for a wedding planner I interviewed many planners as I would be in the US and needed a planner in Greece. From my initial conversation with Stella, I knew I found my planner as I didn’t feel like I was being offered a “cookie-cutter” package for my wedding, but rather a customized one.
For over a year I talked very frequently – almost on a daily basis – with Lydia, one of the planners. She was absolutely amazing – detail oriented, friendly, professional, caring, and always checking in to see how I was doing. I am a type A personality, and I probably asked too many questions, however Lydia always made me feel at ease to have open communication. Lydia quickly became my confidant 
Our wedding had roughly 150 people from all over the world. It was a Greek-American wedding incorporating traditions from both cultures. My three planners – Stella, Lydia and Dina understood the varying cultures, made everyone feel at ease, guided them to their next destination, and answered all their questions. The day prior we started off with welcome drinks at Vromolimnos beach which went so smoothly and everyone had a blast!!
During the whole day of the wedding I was calm as I felt I had a safety net in Stella, Lydia and Dina – they were always there and friendly. It went smoothly and as a bride I can say I enjoyed my wedding from 9 am until 7am!! The attention to detail was beyond my expectations. From the decorations, photographer and videographer, food, music, and how we accomplished all we wanted during our wedding without being rushed – we LOVED our wedding and want to relive it all over again!! And all our guests raved about how fabulous and fun the wedding was- they want to relive it again too!
We didn’t just find amazing planners, we found friends for life!!

Profile Picture Marilena, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I celebrated our wedding on the ridiculously beautiful island of Santorini. It was a very small, intimate event with only 4 guests, but we wanted a private sunset dinner with cake afterwords, accompanied by music from a local bouzouki player. Even though this might seem simple (which was my goal), I still needed a lot of help making several important decisions. Dina and I coordinated everything online through Skype and e-mail for several months before the event, and I received a full checklist and planning schedule for all of my deposits, etc. This was all pre-organized for me, which was great. Despite the 7-hour time difference, Dina was always prompt with e-mail replies. Naturally, I was incredibly nervous about not being able to see any of my ceremony decor beforehand, but I could not have been more pleased with the way everything turned out and actually started crying when I finally saw it! Truly magical. Dina stayed close by until the very last stage of the evening had transpired, just in case I needed anything. She also gave my husband and I a handwritten 'Than You' card, which was incredibly sweet. You have to place an incredible amount of trust in your wedding planner when you are having a destination wedding, which is why I highly recommend using Stella & Moscha if you want to get married on any of the Greek Islands.

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Entertainer, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

If you are looking for a perfect wedding without any problems and hassle the solution is simple; do it through Stella&Moscha. From the very beginning the contact was nice and welcoming and it soon became clear we were in excellent hands.
We worked most with Dina and she is truly the best! Everything was perfectly arranged and communicated. Very professional and it is clear the know what they are doing. Highly recommended and they will make your perfect day even more perfect!

Profile Picture Semjon, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Without a doubt the best decision we made when planning our special day. We live in Canada and wanted a special way to renew our vows- Stella and moscha certainly exceeded all expectations. We simply let Dina know our Vision and she exceeded it. The event was simple, elegant, romantic and everything we could ever want or dream of. The day was a fairytale and that is because of Dina from Stella and moscha! Fabulous service from start to finish.

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We've been going to Greece for many years now, discovering as many islands as possible and they are all special and unique in different ways. We fell in love with the history, culture, landscape, food and especially the Greek people. It became a second home to us. So it was no surprise when we decided that we will get married in Santorini.
A friend of mine got married in 2014 and she was very happy with the service of Stella & Moscha. As soon as we checked out their website and spoke to Stella on Skype, we knew that we'll be in good hands. We are very thankful that they organized everything for us, as from distance it would have been almost impossible to make it happen and avoid stress and last minute problems.
They helped us to find the right musician, makeup artist, hairdresser, decoration... it could have not been better. Everything was just perfect and we received many lovely compliments about our dreamy wedding and the professional work the team of Stella and Moscha did for us.
We are very happy to recommend them to everyone who is dreaming of a beautiful sunset wedding in a beautiful Greek island. They do their very best to help you to organize your dream wedding.

Profile Picture Edina, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stella and Moscha were wonderful in making our wedding a dream come true. We visited Santorini a few years ago and wanted to get married there. Once we found Stella and Moscha, we knew we were in great hands. They were very organized and had great recommendations for local vendors. Given that we live across the world and did not visit prior to the wedding, we based all of our decisions on their recommendations. Absolutely everything was perfect and just as we imagined. We loved the entire experience and our only regret is that it couldn't last longer. All of our guests raved about the wedding and I would highly recommend Stella and Moscha to anyone wanting to get married on Santorini. Thank you!

Profile Picture Lucy, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil, Destination, Full Planning

My parents found Stella and Mocha on a trip to Santorini and, even though my husband and I had never been there before (although to Greece many times) we decided that’s where we wanted to get married. You would think it would be stressful to have a wedding planner in a completely different time zone, country and continent but Lydia made it easy, answering questions whenever I had them, keeping me on track (as a very disorganized person!) and skyping when necessary. Once we arrived for our wedding week, all the necessities were planned out for us and we got to focus on fun things like wine tasting in a relaxed environment. The venue, service and food were excellent, and not an exaggeration, all of my guests said it was the “best wedding of their life”. We had a perfect experience I would recommend anyone wanting to get married in Santorini use Stella & Mocha. Thanks for the wonderful memories!

Profile Picture Jesse, 9/18/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning, Civil, Destination

When we decided to get married in Santorini we always had a big concern about hiring a high level company to arrange our marriage as we are from another country (Brazil) and wouldn't be able to be there during the process. It was crucial to have a wedding planner we could trust a 100%. The choice could not have been better! From the first moment we had contact it was clear the professionalism and competence. The service has always been impeccable and all our doubts resolved. Because we are from Brazil, many marriage rituals are a little different here compared to Greece. They were always solicitous at all times, in explaining everything and always bringing suggestions and good options for suppliers. All indications made by them were extremely good, presenting us for very competent suppliers with indisputable quality, which brings a lot of security for the couple during the process of planning a wedding in another country. Lydia and Dina are extremely thoughtful and pleasant to deal with. They gave us all necessary support in the most special day of our lives!! We can only thank and say that there is no better choice then Stella&Moscha. They are awesome!!!!

Profile Picture ANDRESSA, 9/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning, Destination

I couldn't be more happier with Lydia from StellaAndMoscha. They made our wedding a great memory to treasure. After my initial email to them, Stella setup a skype call to understand our expectation in detail. Then Lydia helped us along the way to make everything come true. They always provide several vendor options to choose and recommendations to help us make decisions. On the wedding day, everything was prepared beautifully and all the staffs were super nice and professional. After our wedding day, everything was cleaned before we got up. We highly recommend StellaAndMoscha to any couple looking for a destination wedding in Greece!

Profile Picture Berry, 9/2/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Destination, Full Planning

StellaAndMoscha has helped me planned a prefect wedding from oversea. I first had a skype call with Stella, she listened to all my imaginations about a prefect wedding when I was a child, and helps me to actualized it in a prefect way. Eve and Dina helped me to sort out all the details, with a lot patient for a frustrated bride-to-be on the other side of the ocean. Every little detail turned out to be great and staff they hire/ recommend are all very professional.
I would definitely recommend them to my friend if they want to do a destination in Santorini.

Profile Picture Luna, 8/27/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil, Destination, Full Planning

We got engaged in 2013 in Santorini and decided that there was no other place that we would like to get married. Back in England we looked through all the wedding planners we could find and 'Stella and Moscha' seemed to be the only ones who offered a truly bespoke service. From the first Skype call we had with Stella we were sure they would be ideally suited to provide us with the wedding of our dreams. We had a limited budget and they always went out of their way to find a solution to our requests. We found the process stress free and everything was perfectly executed. All the vendors they offered us were extremely professional and they ensured that each choice was aimed at our tastes and budget.
Our special day ran smoothly and we were both relaxed and care free! Our wedding was perfect and exactly how we’d imagined it. It was a beautiful day, one that we wished would never end!
I still get teary thinking about how magical our day was and love to sit and look through the photographs our amazing photographer captured. Thank you so much for suggesting Theodoras! Our guests still talk about how much they enjoyed the day and that they all want to go back to the magical island of Santorini.
If you are looking for something that isn’t run of the mill and will live in the memory for years to come; then we would highly recommend 'Stella & Moscha' for a beautiful bespoke wedding in Sunny Santorini.
Stella, and her team are very special ladies. Thea and Dom xxx

Profile Picture Thea, 6/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We recently had our wedding in Santorini and used Stella and Moscha as our wedding planners. We worked with Lydia and Stella and they were very helpful in ensuring the preparations leading up to the big day ran smoothly. Due to the fact that we are based in Australia we needed skype calls to confirm details and they were always willing to meet online to help us lock things in. They were always on top of what needed to be ready and provided us with relevant checklists of documents and timelines, which made our lives a lot easier! Once we arrived in Santorini (only a few days before the wedding) Lydia was there to help us with the last minute preparation and spent an afternoon with us finalising everything, even driving us around Santorini to the various appointments. On the actual day the team were instrumental in making sure everything went to plan. We had Lydia, Evangelia and Stella there on the day, who were working very hard in the background, and as a result everything went off without a hitch. The vendors they had recommended were also great and we were extremely happy with hair, make up, photos, music and especially Fanari Villas where the reception was held. Thanks again Lydia, Stella and team for helping to create a great atmosphere on our special day!

Profile Picture Kat, 6/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We are a peruvian couple, and we decided to do our wedding in a magical place...GREECE! Yes, quite far from home... We were not really sure on how to do the wedding there, but I have visited Greece and its islands twice and I love them! So, I knew there was a way to achieve our magical dream of doing our wedding there.
So, we decided to look up for a great wedding planner, thanks God...we found Stella and Moscha, since the first Skype interview I knew they were high level professionals, and I was not wrong.... Great organization and client service, beautiful ideas to do your wedding the best day of your life.
We planned our wedding with Lydia Meritzi, and she was able to help us in everything we needed (great photographer, decoration, flowers, liaison with the priest, pianist, food, etc.). Finally the time came, and we flew over to Mykonos for our amazing rustic greek wedding. We met Lydia face to face in the island, and she was so helpful! She was under control of all the details and she helped to make our wedding the best day of our lives! Great memories of that day, we had our dreamed wedding

Profile Picture Juliana , 6/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Starting with the initial emails and Skype calls to get to know one another and what we had planned for our wedding, Stella was so patient and just really understood what we were aiming for.

My (now) husband was deployed when we first started talking and Stella was more than happy to work around that and wait until he was home so that we could make decisions together, even though it would give her and Eva less time to get everything organised.

They pandered to our every whim, whether big or small and made the entire process so very easy. Just the right amount of choices were given for every decision, so that we could find what we wanted without having to go through hours of searching.

The villa they found for us, the venue for the ceremony, after drinks and dinner were absolutely on the money! The day ran so perfectly and it was all so subtle, I felt calm and everything just flowed so well.

We absolutely could not have done this without the team at Stella and Moscha, I could not be happier with their professionalism, the knowledge they brought to the table and how absolutely lovely they all are.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Planning a wedding in Santorini through Stella & Moscha wedding planners was a nightmare! Moments before my bride walked down the aisle, Stella (the wedding planner) told her the priest threatened to leave because they were 30 minutes late; her tardiness was a direct result of Stella’s mismanaged planning, whereby she scheduled only 2 hours for the hairdresser, when in fact a full 3 hours were required. Her minimum job should have been to keep my bride calm and joyful, so that she cherishes the memory of walking down the aisle with her dad as he hands her over to me. The moment was completely rushed and ruined by Stella, tarnished by her lack of sympathy. Furthermore, Stella insisted that the personal belongings (purses, phones, keys) of the bridesmaids be left near the church and that she would pick them up, which she never did! She forgot and was not proactive in helping to look for them after the ceremony. To make matters worse, not only did her mother (Evangelia) appear at the wedding reception uninvited, she also threatened to end the party as a result of our dissatisfaction expressed over Stella’s handling of the event. To our surprise, Stella and Evangelia went around badmouthing our family members to other guests and vendors. Is that acceptable from a planner? Creating lies to embarrass you in front of your guests? At the dinner reception, Stella made no effort to ensure that the food quality was as contracted, despite giving us her word she would follow-up closely, as we provided her with unsatisfactory feedback for the food tasting. The day of the dinner, she did not even take accountability for items lost by her and the hotel, although she had reassured us that it was safe to store the items in the hotel for use at the wedding.

Our experience with this company clearly demonstrated their lack of professionalism, their unreliability and their failure to deliver on the basic requirements of any wedding planner. Details at: http://www.gaia-e.tumblr.com

Profile Picture Wolfgang, 9/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We absolutely loved working with Stella we literally could not have done it without her! Thank you so much for making our wedding the most magical and beautiful day
of our lives... I cannot even put into words how much we appreciate all
your hard work and really there are no words to describe how much we loved
every moment. We were thrilled with the details of our wedding and it truly
exceeded our expectations in every way. It was an absolute dream for us to
get married in Santorini and we will treasure every memory.

We were so pleased with all the the vendors you recommended... From the
hair, makeup, flowers, dj, photographer, videographer, venue,
everything...To see the vision of my wedding come to life was so incredible
and I cannot imagine it being any other way.

Truly we are still floating in the clouds and overjoyed thinking of our
wedding in Santorini.
Our photographs are just gorgeous...every detail was captured and I cannot
thank you enough. I am still dreaming about that day...

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. I hope some day we will be back in
Santorini or we will have the chance to plan another event with you...

Thank you so much we will forever treasure the memories of Santorini and our
perfect day!